Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well... I'm reviewing all the games I downloaded so far, and well, here it comes.

At first glance, your game looked kinda Corrupted Kingdoms (one of my fav games), but I wasn't convinced enough...Made a quick read over the description, a little on changelogs and those things... Well, got my interest. And Satan curses me if I never downloaded this game. It just fucking got me hyped during that beautiful event at home (not gonna spoil) beating the sh*t out of them lol
No cliches, good history, solid character development, the city UI it's a little weird to go through sites with multiples places (the park, the city center, the school...) but anyway, you got my love. Hoping nothing goes bad and it keeps this way! 10/10 <3<3<3

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Thank you guys for your messages.
I agree with you on many points, my intention is not to compare myself with others, but to understand how they do it, then I certainly can't please those who like lesbian stuff or any other kink.
I'm only being hard on myself to spur me on to do more and not fall behind, but maybe I should loosen up slightly.
For the wallpaper, I would have liked to do all the girls, but there's a lot more coming, like the Chinese New Year one or the Genshin cosplay one, for example Cleos-Mona:
Cleos Cosplay.png
Cleos Cosplay 2.png
Cleomona step.png
Cleomona step2.png
Anyway there are many free wallp on patreon, just search the tag.
Eh....I don't like this influence of CK , but if slowly people finally decide to try CoR, I'd say I can be satisfied, for now.

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Thank you guys for your messages.
I agree with you on many points, my intention is not to compare myself with others, but to understand how they do it, then I certainly can't please those who like lesbian stuff or any other kink.
I'm only being hard on myself to spur me on to do more and not fall behind, but maybe I should loosen up slightly.
For the wallpaper, I would have liked to do all the girls, but there's a lot more coming, like the Chinese New Year one or the Genshin cosplay one, for example Cleos-Mona:
View attachment 1040330
View attachment 1040332
Cleo is pure gold!

And please, tell me that this scene will be on the game!!! :love:

Anyway there are many free wallp on patreon, just search the tag.
Eh....I don't like this influence of CK , but if slowly people finally decide to try CoR, I'd say I can be satisfied, for now.
MixedUnlawfulChick-max-1mb.gif
Let me tell you something brother! (cit)
The comparison with other games is not always a wrong thing, just don't get sick of it. As you have read for yourself, there are several users who have landed on your topic because they have tried other games before. And that's a good thing. The positive thing is that you have your own project, and many of us are happy to see the results.

Sangkudde

Sep 6, 2017
Download for "Win/Linux: ANONFILE - MIXDROP - NOPY" doesn't work for me
Edit: and MEGA download quota reached :cry:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Same issue even with the new update. No handling room to be found.
You unlock it after fixing up the house, talk to Tailè

Download for "Win/Linux: ANONFILE - MIXDROP - NOPY" doesn't work for me
Edit: and MEGA download quota reached :cry:
If you wait a bit, version 0.42 will come with new links.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.41
ChampionOfRealms-0.42-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ok. I'm stuck at the 0.40 version.
Time to download the 0.42!!!
(yes, I am one of those who prefer to have a little more content to play, at the cost of waiting a little longer).

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
Zimon

Not sure if this is an issue specific to my save or the compressed version, but the Izanami & Tsukiko event is triggering over and over again when I enter Izanami's room. It's effectively blocking off any other interactions with Izanami.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Apparently I have missed quiet a lot of Cleo's content but I don't know how to trigger it. Any help please?

screenshot0001.png

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Zimon

Not sure if this is an issue specific to my save or the compressed version, but the Izanami & Tsukiko event is triggering over and over again when I enter Izanami's room. It's effectively blocking off any other interactions with Izanami.
I know, I wrote twice =, it will be fixed.

Apparently I have missed quiet a lot of Cleo's content but I don't know how to trigger it. Any help please?

View attachment 1041488
After the meeting, visit her in the library.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
After the meeting, visit her in the library.
Nope, nothing's happening there :(
I clicked through the rooms, I clicked on Cleo, I've checked there morning, afternoon, evening, but no event is starting.
All other events (main and girl events) are completed.
No open meetings (Girls' meeting?) either.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Nope, nothing's happening there :(
I clicked through the rooms, I clicked on Cleo, I've checked there morning, afternoon, evening, but no event is starting.
All other events (main and girl events) are completed.
No open meetings (Girls' meeting?) either.
What does her card say?

I'll let you in on some fun facts:
Catturahhg.PNG

Iza fan, you are too powerful.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes