ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Iza and Hell are always going to win whenever they're available as a choice, people love their floof. Now excuse me while I go sniff me some tail.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well I can't go with the Osiris theory because the beginning said that he is of an extinct race the Altered and they had Etheria powers. Since humans were not suppose to have powers as a race than most likely the God's or the other two races wiped them out but a small remnant survived.. Hence when Asmedia father found her with an Altered he tried to destroy the MC. He was only able to break his ability and memories.

The MC had a family so this would be more in line with the theory that the Altered were all suppose to be dead already but they went into hiding. That would also explain the house because it was made to be hidden so that even the other races could not locate the home.

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Ngl it's one of the best story game along with some romance mc of this game is like the best of all , Great job Devs
Btw what's the fragment code ?

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So far, no idea why Iza is getting so much love, only ones with their head on straight is Estia or Maeve. Also, not enough lewds, too much talking, other than that, game is pretty good.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Because Kitsune.
It's as if people just don't understand this simple fact; if Iza wasn't a kitsune, she'd be 'just another one of the girls'.

The power of fox ears is beyond comparison... Although, horny lunar rabbits, naked hellhound bodies, breasts larger than the average human head, toned bodies, succubi, shortstacks and priestesses of the sands place a very, very, very close second.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
It's as if people just don't understand this simple fact; if Iza wasn't a kitsune, she'd be 'just another one of the girls'.

The power of fox ears is beyond comparison... Although, horny lunar rabbits, naked hellhound bodies, breasts larger than the average human head, toned bodies, succubi, shortstacks and priestesses of the sands place a very, very, very close second.
Still, Cleo and Estia are my favourites! xD
But I'm waiting for a neko...it's the only one missing.

Reactions: Novel Lover

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020

Also acceptable, and the fact that the Hiddens are hunting down beings like her, she may need our protection.

holentyr

Jan 26, 2019
Hello guys, could somebody help me? :) I am stuck and don't know what to do. I am currently in the new house and i have done everthing i can and now there shloud be meeting with all girls but nothing happends so idk what i'm doing wrong. :((

Oct 3, 2017
are there other Koikatsu games?
There are tons of games made with Koikatsu. Corrupted Kingdoms is one of them and similar to this one as both of them are updated weekly. But nowadays my personal favourite is "Melatonin Magiks". I encourage all people to play and support it, it is amazing.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes