PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I trigger these Estia events?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this Heramael event?
And the event stormy encounter in the ??? side girl? And how many diary fragments are available. I've found 1 and 3.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys, as previously mentioned, here's the announcement about CoR's upcoming news. So, let's start right off by saying that CoR will be getting a graphical update, from the main menu, to the in game menu. There will be a new intrò that will replace the current one and the main menu video will be changed. The buttons themselves and the exit screen will also be changed. As for the content of the game, I start by saying that the house will finally be open. Thanks to this, we will be able to find the girls wandering around the rooms, and being able to interact with them.
Will also be added a part of the room for Hell and the mechanics of the assault. Remember to always give her some affection, otherwise you might get a big surprise. There will be new mechanics coming, such as inviting girls to your room, making a date, or cooking for them. As for the events and scenes, there are many new features. First of all, let's say right away that the quests will be simplified, at the post of finding more signal segmented with only two quests, a single signal with multiple parts will be used, so as to reduce confusion about what to do.
Some events, repeated several times, may seem strange. How many times have you heard Iza repeat that she teaches you how to clean a sword when you've actually done it 10 times already? Well, from now on the dialogues will change and adapt to the events that have already happened. A similar thing will happen in the events, where a single event, in its repetition, can also be experienced in 4 different ways. An example is going out to a restaurant, where the event will not always be the same, but will have more variations. Speaking of events, from now on there will be more choices to make. At certain times, depending on the type of event, you players will be able to decide to take the initiative to start a lewd or to intervene in a speech or to stand up for a girl. These are just some examples of the various possibilities. As an example I leave you to see two variants for Hera and Sheila.
View attachment 1047831

View attachment 1047832

View attachment 1047833

View attachment 1047834

Also, from now on where possible, events will be animated. In a nutshell, I will try to animate as much as possible where possible, and the lewd will be much more "alive", ie you will hear the girls moan, of course, are not dialogues or dubbing, but it is already a step forward.

View attachment 1047835

(the gif are low quality, sorry)

I also inform you that I started making animated wallpapers, you can find them on the wallpaper engine
There are other news coming, but for the moment I stop here, if you want to ask something, you know where to do it. That said, from next week we start again with a bang!
Thats some great news. Any idea how long will it take to implement all these features?

Reactions: Mechonyo

scar1zard

Aug 28, 2017
And this Heramael event?
And the event stormy encounter in the ??? side girl? And how many diary fragments are available. I've found 1 and 3.
Good morning: Go to her room Friday morning
Hot shower: meet her at school in the morning, i think i triggered the event on a wednesday
Preg X: Use the portal to go the lab on Friday afternoon
diary is 3 fragments as far as I know, located in Park, Forest and Main street
Stormy encounter is a random event in the Plaza

Last edited:
Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'd say either Cleos or Maeve. Yet perhaps the animal girls are older since dog years.
Maeve, many, many years.

Isn't it masochism to just jump into building a pc? Simply specify the parts you want on Magic-Micro (or similar). I've used them a couple times over ~8 years with good results. It's great if you want some parts to be high-end, but other parts don't need to be. Well, too late now, but maybe this suggestion helps someone in future.

Also, I'm having trouble picking favorites between Cleos, Asmedia, and Tsukiko, but that's just a me-problem.
I tried several English and American sites, unfortunately, none shipped to me, finally I gave up and built it "by myself", well, it was fun.:KEK:

And this Heramael event?
Good morning: Morning in her room on Friday
Hot shower: Morning in the school pool on Thursday
Pregx: random in the lab
Stormy encounter: random in the plaza
There are 3 pages of the diary

I can't find the girl after tailé, I found hellhound but the last one I can't find is the girl next to tailé
Not yet in the game.

Can someone please help me with the heramael quest i got asmedia's past but still cant talk to her
You have to talk to Asmedia at the peak twice to continue, one night, one morning

Thats some great news. Any idea how long will it take to implement all these features?

So, animations and house right away, next build. Some events in the next build already have more choices.
For Hell I have to see, either this build or next build.
Instead, for moans, some are ready, the first one to get them could be Iza.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I tried several English and American sites, unfortunately, none shipped to me, finally I gave up and built it "by myself", well, it was fun.:KEK:
So, how does it feel to be a member of the glorious PC Master Race?

I seriously can't wait until the next update.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So, how does it feel to be a member of the glorious PC Master Race?

I seriously can't wait until the next update.
Well.....I still play on consoles, I can't let PS5 take dust :KEK: .
All kidding aside, overjoyed to be able to render complex scenes in minutes rather than hours.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I don't think being half animal affect their age much at all, but yes, I think either Cleos or Hera is the oldest... Just look how massive Hera is :oops:
I don't know as that's how a lot of anime get around that little puppy girl is like 7 times older then what she looks :love:

Still Zimon answered it earlier
Maeve, many, many years.

Sep 24, 2020
I'd say either Cleos or Maeve. Yet perhaps the animal girls are older since dog years.
I don't know as that's how a lot of anime get around that little puppy girl is like 7 times older then what she looks :love:

Still Zimon answered it earlier
That can makes sense,
BUT IF you guys assume their 1 year equivalents to 7 human years (like dogs perhaps), then you're implying that they will pass away around the age of 11-13, which is obviously too short. Because if converted to human years, they will age 7x faster, hence the 1:7 ratio.

The game definitely wouldn't want the half-animal girls to die early o_O, so they may as well live roughly as many years as humans. Who knows ? maybe they even live even way longer.

Still, then what is Maeve's age when converted to human years ?

Jan 24, 2021
That can makes sense,
BUT IF you guys assume their 1 year equivalents to 7 human years (like dogs perhaps), then you're implying that they will pass away around the age of 11-13, which is obviously too short. Because if converted to human years, they will age 7x faster, hence the 1:7 ratio.
I don't think death plays much of a role for animal girls :love: Like the kitsune they just get another tail every so decades until they have 9.

The game definitely wouldn't want the half-animal girls to die early o_O, so they may as well live roughly as many years as humans. Who knows ? maybe they even live even way longer.
Yeah there would be riots and honestly Zimon fears the Iza fans
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-42-zimon.40009/post-5140858

Still, then what is Maeve's age when converted to human years ?
Screen-Shot-2017-01-02-at-4.43.24-PM.png

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
I don't think death plays much of a role for animal girls :love: Like the kitsune they just get another tail every so decades until they have 9.

Yeah there would be riots and honestly Zimon fears the Iza fans
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-42-zimon.40009/post-5140858

View attachment 1051481
Calm down with the Kitsune fetish... But since we have a strong fan base,
Let's create a cult of Izanami, age doesn't matter,
Let's all worship her, make her more powerful, make her IMMORTAL

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Calm down with the Kitsune fetish... But since we have a strong fan base,
Let's create a cult of Izanami, age doesn't matter,
Let's all worship her, make her more powerful, make her IMMORTAL
See people, the power of kitsune has no limits!

The floof shall enthrall every living creature upon this miserable rock that dares to question the power.

totallyelodin

Feb 20, 2021
And this Heramael event?
Have you figured this out yet?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes