ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 1041840

I have the same hint for Izanami and Tsukiko as well but all of them are already in their rooms.
Also I don't know if that star should be filled. For most of the girls it is empty.
Aaah okay, seems to be an error in the save, if you can send me yours I will fix it.

what are the codes used for?
and anyone got a full save?
They are simple easter egg
here: View attachment 4-1-LT1.save

How do I get cleo as a girl cant find her in library when her picture shows up?
Maybe you are missing a book that gives you asmedia, go to her.

Hello guys, could somebody help me? :) I am stuck and don't know what to do. I am currently in the new house and i have done everthing i can and now there shloud be meeting with all girls but nothing happends so idk what i'm doing wrong. :((
You must have forgotten to talk to someone, most likely Sheila.

hy guys where can i use cheat code? please help

In the Chamber of Visions, Exile Region.

Update:
Most likely, there will not be a new release this week, I will explain why tonight.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Off topic, I think Iza and Tsukiko event in the Iza's room is bugged, because it keeps replaying every time I enter her room.
I just tried it and the same thing happens to me, when I enter Iza's room I see the same event with Iza and Tsukiko all the time.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Okay, guys, it's time for an update on the current state of affairs. As I told you last time, by February 25 I would be able to get the new pc and be able to quit my old job. Well, I have good news for you, on Wednesday all the pieces of the new pc arrived and from tomorrow I'm free from my old job. Unfortunately, it took me a while to assemble everything, I had never assembled a PC, and between the cables that I did not know how to attach, stuff that did not start, drivers that did not install, I did not understand anything, well ... let's say that I spent these three days to assemble stuff. Surely the guys on Discord must have had a lot of fun, given my ignorance on the subject, if it wasn't for them, I might have thrown the pieces randomly into the case. As a result, this week I won't release a new build, I could have done it, but making you download the build for two events, the only ones I could do, seems not very ideal. In any case, now I'm almost ready, I have a few gigs of files left to download, and then I can start again better than before. Now, with the new equipment and much more time, I'm sure I can do many more things, in fact, tomorrow there will be another announcement to show you all the improvements and additions coming. What can I say, it feels strange to go from the old laptop to this beast, but it will surely benefit everyone. With that said, I'll see you tomorrow with the announcement of the new stuff coming!
Yep, this is me trying to figure out how to build the PC.

Tsu building PC.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okay, guys, it's time for an update on the current state of affairs. As I told you last time, by February 25 I would be able to get the new pc and be able to quit my old job. Well, I have good news for you, on Wednesday all the pieces of the new pc arrived and from tomorrow I'm free from my old job. Unfortunately, it took me a while to assemble everything, I had never assembled a PC, and between the cables that I did not know how to attach, stuff that did not start, drivers that did not install, I did not understand anything, well ... let's say that I spent these three days to assemble stuff. Surely the guys on Discord must have had a lot of fun, given my ignorance on the subject, if it wasn't for them, I might have thrown the pieces randomly into the case. As a result, this week I won't release a new build, I could have done it, but making you download the build for two events, the only ones I could do, seems not very ideal. In any case, now I'm almost ready, I have a few gigs of files left to download, and then I can start again better than before. Now, with the new equipment and much more time, I'm sure I can do many more things, in fact, tomorrow there will be another announcement to show you all the improvements and additions coming. What can I say, it feels strange to go from the old laptop to this beast, but it will surely benefit everyone. With that said, I'll see you tomorrow with the announcement of the new stuff coming!

View attachment 1046331
Good for you (y) Don't forget the cake :p

Reactions: ZimonColdres

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020

View attachment 1046331
maxresdefault.jpg

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Isn't it masochism to just jump into building a pc? Simply specify the parts you want on Magic-Micro (or similar). I've used them a couple times over ~8 years with good results. It's great if you want some parts to be high-end, but other parts don't need to be. Well, too late now, but maybe this suggestion helps someone in future.

Also, I'm having trouble picking favorites between Cleos, Asmedia, and Tsukiko, but that's just a me-problem.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, as previously mentioned, here's the announcement about CoR's upcoming news. So, let's start right off by saying that CoR will be getting a graphical update, from the main menu, to the in game menu. There will be a new intrò that will replace the current one and the main menu video will be changed. The buttons themselves and the exit screen will also be changed. As for the content of the game, I start by saying that the house will finally be open. Thanks to this, we will be able to find the girls wandering around the rooms, and being able to interact with them.
Will also be added a part of the room for Hell and the mechanics of the assault. Remember to always give her some affection, otherwise you might get a big surprise. There will be new mechanics coming, such as inviting girls to your room, making a date, or cooking for them. As for the events and scenes, there are many new features. First of all, let's say right away that the quests will be simplified, at the post of finding more signal segmented with only two quests, a single signal with multiple parts will be used, so as to reduce confusion about what to do.
Some events, repeated several times, may seem strange. How many times have you heard Iza repeat that she teaches you how to clean a sword when you've actually done it 10 times already? Well, from now on the dialogues will change and adapt to the events that have already happened. A similar thing will happen in the events, where a single event, in its repetition, can also be experienced in 4 different ways. An example is going out to a restaurant, where the event will not always be the same, but will have more variations. Speaking of events, from now on there will be more choices to make. At certain times, depending on the type of event, you players will be able to decide to take the initiative to start a lewd or to intervene in a speech or to stand up for a girl. These are just some examples of the various possibilities. As an example I leave you to see two variants for Hera and Sheila.
CharaStudio-2021-02-21-20-48-06-Render.png

CharaStudio-2021-02-21-21-13-58-Render.png

CharaStudio-2021-02-21-21-30-12-Render.png

2021-02-21T21-39-20.gif

Also, from now on where possible, events will be animated. In a nutshell, I will try to animate as much as possible where possible, and the lewd will be much more "alive", ie you will hear the girls moan, of course, are not dialogues or dubbing, but it is already a step forward.

2021-02-21T17-04-12.gif

(the gif are low quality, sorry)

I also inform you that I started making animated wallpapers, you can find them on the wallpaper engine
There are other news coming, but for the moment I stop here, if you want to ask something, you know where to do it. That said, from next week we start again with a bang!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Havent played since version v0.38 , downloaded the game today and nothing happens ... I dont get the new events.
All girls say i have completed their content and Signal menu shows nothing..

Never mind finally triggered them by random clicking places :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes