Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
I don't know if it's because of the previous version but I downloaded the new v0.42, and when I extracted it, it showed some errors about not being able to find some specific files. Due to that, I couldn't open the game, can anyone help ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know if it's because of the previous version but I downloaded the new v0.42, and when I extracted it, it showed some errors about not being able to find some specific files. Due to that, I couldn't open the game, can anyone help ?
I'm gonna assume you have a corrupted download though it does help more if you say which files it says you're missing.

Assuming you are using PC (If not it's also nice to know which platform you downloaded for) then here is a checksum for v0.42

Name: ChampionOfRealms-0.42-pc.zip
Size: 2789775922 bytes (2660 MiB)
CRC32: 4419424A
CRC64: F3D0F0548404987F
SHA256: EDBB0624E53B88BA361EAB89654187C26A55A74699DFB3838782E742D072AF9E
SHA1: D0A41D945206986A1695DA7A52B2952A6CB9E304
BLAKE2sp: 9ADA4AD6B0D684604874EC0AAFB2006D12F5C174DC83888A7758777A2692A0CE

If that is good then I would also check your Antivirus Virus Vault to see if your Antivirus Scanner threw anything in there that it wasn't suppose to.

Reactions: Liam Xster

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
I'm gonna assume you have a corrupted download though it does help more if you say which files it says you're missing.

Assuming you are using PC (If not it's also nice to know which platform you downloaded for) then here is a checksum for v0.42

Name: ChampionOfRealms-0.42-pc.zip
Size: 2789775922 bytes (2660 MiB)
CRC32: 4419424A
CRC64: F3D0F0548404987F
SHA256: EDBB0624E53B88BA361EAB89654187C26A55A74699DFB3838782E742D072AF9E
SHA1: D0A41D945206986A1695DA7A52B2952A6CB9E304
BLAKE2sp: 9ADA4AD6B0D684604874EC0AAFB2006D12F5C174DC83888A7758777A2692A0CE

If that is good then I would also check your Antivirus Virus Vault to see if your Antivirus Scanner threw anything in there that it wasn't suppose to.
Here, whenever the diagnostic messages show up, I get so pissed off
Screenshot (24).png
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (22).png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here, whenever the diagnostic messages show up, I get so pissed off
View attachment 1052957
View attachment 1052958
View attachment 1052959
Is there a reason you store it in Program Files? It might cause access errors since it's a protected folder.

The first 2 screenshots suggest the download is corrupted. I would suggest re-downloading it or if bandwidth is a concern try the compressed version. If you still have a copy of the previous version you could just try that with the .

The last screenshot is missing 2 folders. "lib" and "renpy" which are folders that contain the Ren'Py Game Engine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Liam Xster

Liam Xster

Sep 21, 2020
Is there a reason you store it in Program Files? It might cause access errors since it's a protected folder.

The first 2 screenshots suggest the download is corrupted. I would suggest re-downloading it or if bandwidth is a concern try the compressed version. If you still have a copy of the previous version you could just try that with the .

The last screenshot is missing 2 folders. "lib" and "renpy" which are folders that contain the Ren'Py Game Engine.
There's no reason for me to put the game in that folder but it always work well with other games and versions.
And thanks for the help, i simply redownloaded and it worked (y)

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
Welcome to version 0.42!
In this version, as I had anticipated, you will find interactions to deepen the relationship between the girls, exactly you will find:
Two events in the meeting room, one with Asmedia and one with Izanami

Two events between the girls, one with Izanami and Tsukiko in Iza's room and one with Asmedia & Sheila.

For the next patch instead, we go straight for the main story, and also for quite a while, after which we will see which direction to give the updates.
I'll update you on the current situation, some components of the new pc have arrived, all of them should be at home by the 25th. Sorry if I keep repeating this, but I do it to remind you that I still have my old job and my old pc, everything will be settled at the end of the month.
Having said that, the early version is on , while the public version will come soon.

I hope you like this new version!

Valentine Gift
Sheila wanted to prepare chocolates for all of you, but apparently, something went wrong. Well, I think you'd prefer something other than chocolate. Enjoy the wallpaper!

View attachment 1037250

It will come, boys, it will come.

Maeve is close to getting her content, while for Hell, two builds and I create her room and interactions.

Guys, I'm glad to hear you say that you gave CoR a chance, but this thing troubles me to no small degree.
I don't even want to imagine how many other people are out there in the same situation, and the thread has already been seen by over a million.
Wandering around the forum I've found several new games, and among them, one, in particular, has managed to reach and exceed in a month the reviews and all the goals I have achieved in almost one year.
So I'm thinking, is this forum really still useful for my growth? I honestly don't know anymore.
There are two things, either I've done everything wrong or the game isn't good enough.
And if now with the new equipment I could do, for example, 10 events per build, would it really change anything?
Tell me what you think.
10/10 of this game, no doubt you did a great job, many guys here were supporting you!

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Here's a quick gallery I made for this game. I know there's already a built-in gallery, but I felt that it'd be more accessible this way.

GALLERY
v0.89 (6-27-2024)
Notes:
  • Includes basically every h-scene found within the game, repeatable and non-repeatable.
  • You access the gallery the same way you would for the original. I tried to keep the format as faithful to the original as possible.
  • Added QoL changes such as reducing choice menus (hands free), easier POV toggles during some scenes, etc.
  • Every scene is unlocked.
  • Included an older scene that was removed.
Gallery has been updated. (6-27-2024):
  • New Cleos scene added.
The gallery was tested on a copy of the game that had files extracted using UnRen. There were no issues/errors when testing the gallery (0.89). I believe that the gallery should still work for a game that didn't use UnRen, but let me know if it doesn't. Let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll take them all into account.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, welcome to version 0.43!
Sorry for my absence, but unfortunately I had some problems with my now old job, I was hoping to get rid of it last week, unfortunately, however, by contract I had to end my services this week, otherwise, I would not have been paid workdays.
Having said that, this build will be the last one at normal regime, from now on it's turbocharged.
Despite this, I've managed to take advantage of the capabilities of the new PC and have created an event that will determine the future of CoR events, I sincerely hope you enjoy it, so that you can follow this path.
Unfortunately, two bugs have also occurred.
The first one didn't allow to continue in the scenes, and I was able to fix it, while the second one is about the open maps, which make the game crash, I still couldn't find a solution, and the only way to fix it was to close the maps again. Don't worry the files are already ready and inside the game, I just have to fix the code to make everything work properly.
One last thing, very important, the build 0.43 has been created with the new version of renpy, so to avoid problems, pc users will have to extract the game in a new folder, while android users will have to make a backup of the save, uninstall the old version and install the new one.
These are the events you will find:
Shopping for Hell (this is the important one)

Joining the guild

City Guards

As for the next version, I'm going to create a mix between story and lewd, for the house, I hope to fix it in time, should I still have problems, I'll ask someone who should know the problem well.
3 wallpapers will be arriving this week along with a request, all ready for delivery.
Having said that, the early on , while the public version will arrive soon.
I hope you like this new version!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im sorry I hate to be bother and no idea if this is even reported yet but just downloaded newst version andive found a few bugs. They seem to be tied to galery and girl stuff couldnt replicate first time it happened but

i just unlocked esmerilda card and tried to click it and this poped up

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/girls_compedium.rpy", line 171, in execute
  File "game/script/girls_compedium.rpy", line 314, in execute
  File "game/script/girls_compedium.rpy", line 321, in execute
NameError: Name 'asmedia_hint' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/house.rpyc", line 155, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1382, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 851, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 601, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3418, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 566, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3418, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/girls_compedium.rpy", line 314, in execute
  File "game/script/girls_compedium.rpy", line 321, in execute
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1620, in _scope
    return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1644, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 228, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'asmedia_hint' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Champion of Realms 0.43

Wed Mar  3 11:20:20 2021

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes