Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys, I’d like to welcome you to today’s announcement and the upcoming CoR future! As you already know, we have reached and surpassed the fourth goal, a very important one, which will allow us to reach new horizons. Thank you for all the support you have shown me so far, without you it would not have been possible. Now, let’s try to analyze what is new in this fourth goal:

Full-time job

Very simple, now CoR has officially become my job, and I will have to devote myself 100% to it. Mind you, I still have to fix a few things and quit my old job, and I’m also getting a new PC, to improve the quality of the game. Speaking of a new PC, it’s finally time to show you which machine gave birth to the game you love so much:

I did the pic yesterday and don’t mind the burnt pixels, it has only been in this state for a few months. Isn’t it beautiful? Joking aside, this old bolt is now reaching its last days of life, it is finally time to retire you, at least until the new beast arrives.

Seasonal and festivities events

I’m going to do seasonal events. They will work this way, I will allow you to choose a girl who will be the main protagonist of the event, and this event will be timed, it can last from 1 up to 3 builds, after which the event will not be normally accessible, but will be revisited via event tracker, so doing there will be new every year, and obviously, if a girl is chosen, can not be used for the next event until the end of the cycle. I’m talking about you, Izanami fans.

More main girls

Now we can make the secondary girls into main girls, yeeeeeeeeee! You will choose who will make this transition through voting.

More places

More girls, more places. Seems logical to me.

Multiple ending

I’m going to put more endings. As for the girls, I would like to give you the possibility to unlock the unique ending for each girl, a harem ending and also a “solo” ending. The unlocking modes are still to be worked out. I’ve also thought about gameovers. Tell me what you think.

Izanami head-pat system (eheheh)

Yes, I finally put the headpat on Iza

Instant Pregnancy I will give you the chance to make potions in the lab and use them to make lewd with the pregnant girls of your choice, so I hope to satisfy those who have this strong desire.

Now let’s move on to off-goal topics.

First, thanks to the new pc, I intend to revise and improve the old scenes and update the character models. Regarding the scenes, I’m talking about lighting, shadows, contrasts and angles, I want everything to be top notch. I’m going to redo the prologue, which is the weakest point of the whole game. I already know what to change, it’s going to be better than just “Oh wow I read an interesting book, ah boom monsters around”. Also, the models of the girls will be improved, maybe you don’t notice it, but every two release the models get minor changes, tiny things. This time, I want to make them better without changing the character. While I was there, I also improved Tailé’s model:

Some people might not like it, but this way it reflects better the example of a tough girl than the baby face on the left. More choices will come, like the one you saw in Cleos’ event, and these choices will also be added to the older parts of the game. If it wasn’t clear, I’m someone who constantly wants to improve every single element. As for the dialogue, well, I know it’s not the best, so I’ll see what I can do about that. As for the quests, I’m going to create bigger signals, in the sense that rather than fragmenting the quests into multiple pieces, I’m going to create a single signal with multiple steps. An example would be Sheila’s quests. Instead of being 5 initial ones, you can make a single signal with 9 steps. Tell me what you think. Now to a more complicated topic, the switch to monthly builds. They mean more content, sure, but there are factors that make me say no at the moment.

In my opinion, CoR cannot sustain itself. Why do I say this? Simply, there are still external factors that do not allow us to reach a higher potential. I don’t want to blame anyone, but unfortunately, after 40 versions there are still people who avoid the game for a reason, you can certainly get there with no problems. Users write to me they were initially hesitant to try it because it reminds them of “other games”, but then they changed their minds after giving it a chance. Imagine how many other people are in the same situation. I’m sorry to say this, but we are still under the negative influence of “others”, and frankly, this makes me rightly angry. You know what, a month ago another interesting game came out, and in just one month it could reach the same goal as us, and get 33 reviews, the same as we got in 10 months. And that bothers me, but not because of the luck of this other game, but to think how things could have been from the beginning without the problems with the initial team and without the bad influence of others. Well, that’s another story.

You understand that according to this point of view of mine, CoR still can not expand freely without me releasing a new build. Think of it as a fire to which fuel must be added to keep it alive. When CoR is finally in a stable state, I will be more than happy to let you choose which releases you prefer, weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly. Having said that, I’m still not in a position to know how much new content I’ll be able to bring you as I have a new PC and 100% focus on the game, also because this all starts around the second half of February. That said guys, it’s finally time to explore new boundaries. There is more to seek...so go forth now and seek it. The girls and I thank you and wish you a fantastic and best-continued journey in Champion of Realms.

Let me say this. You're one of the best devs I've seen with on the site. You're helpful, you interact, you update frequently, and you're always looking to improve. Whatever problems this game had in the past, I don't know of them, and I don't care (imo, you should just stop talking about it, you're just shining light into something a lot of people, like myself, don't even know of). You clearly work hard on this project, and I'm happy to see it succed. Here's to the future of CoR

MagmaTitan

Jul 7, 2017
I've tried bringing this up before, but gotten no response: The Girls section tells me I need to give the girls their rooms in Exile, but they already HAVE their rooms. I can't seem to do anything at all, at any time, with anyone. It's stalling my progress completely.

tjk252

Dec 26, 2019
How do you visit rooms in the house of exile? All of my missions say visit a room and I dont see any additional rooms in the house

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Hi guys, I’d like to welcome you to today’s announcement and the upcoming CoR future! As you already know, we have reached and surpassed the fourth goal, a very important one, which will allow us to reach new horizons. Thank you for all the support you have shown me so far, without you it would not have been possible. Now, let’s try to analyze what is new in this fourth goal:

Full-time job

Very simple, now CoR has officially become my job, and I will have to devote myself 100% to it. Mind you, I still have to fix a few things and quit my old job, and I’m also getting a new PC, to improve the quality of the game. Speaking of a new PC, it’s finally time to show you which machine gave birth to the game you love so much:

I did the pic yesterday and don’t mind the burnt pixels, it has only been in this state for a few months. Isn’t it beautiful? Joking aside, this old bolt is now reaching its last days of life, it is finally time to retire you, at least until the new beast arrives.

Seasonal and festivities events

I’m going to do seasonal events. They will work this way, I will allow you to choose a girl who will be the main protagonist of the event, and this event will be timed, it can last from 1 up to 3 builds, after which the event will not be normally accessible, but will be revisited via event tracker, so doing there will be new every year, and obviously, if a girl is chosen, can not be used for the next event until the end of the cycle. I’m talking about you, Izanami fans.

More main girls

Now we can make the secondary girls into main girls, yeeeeeeeeee! You will choose who will make this transition through voting.

More places

More girls, more places. Seems logical to me.

Multiple ending

I’m going to put more endings. As for the girls, I would like to give you the possibility to unlock the unique ending for each girl, a harem ending and also a “solo” ending. The unlocking modes are still to be worked out. I’ve also thought about gameovers. Tell me what you think.

Izanami head-pat system (eheheh)

Yes, I finally put the headpat on Iza

Instant Pregnancy I will give you the chance to make potions in the lab and use them to make lewd with the pregnant girls of your choice, so I hope to satisfy those who have this strong desire.

Now let’s move on to off-goal topics.

First, thanks to the new pc, I intend to revise and improve the old scenes and update the character models. Regarding the scenes, I’m talking about lighting, shadows, contrasts and angles, I want everything to be top notch. I’m going to redo the prologue, which is the weakest point of the whole game. I already know what to change, it’s going to be better than just “Oh wow I read an interesting book, ah boom monsters around”. Also, the models of the girls will be improved, maybe you don’t notice it, but every two release the models get minor changes, tiny things. This time, I want to make them better without changing the character. While I was there, I also improved Tailé’s model:

Some people might not like it, but this way it reflects better the example of a tough girl than the baby face on the left. More choices will come, like the one you saw in Cleos’ event, and these choices will also be added to the older parts of the game. If it wasn’t clear, I’m someone who constantly wants to improve every single element. As for the dialogue, well, I know it’s not the best, so I’ll see what I can do about that. As for the quests, I’m going to create bigger signals, in the sense that rather than fragmenting the quests into multiple pieces, I’m going to create a single signal with multiple steps. An example would be Sheila’s quests. Instead of being 5 initial ones, you can make a single signal with 9 steps. Tell me what you think. Now to a more complicated topic, the switch to monthly builds. They mean more content, sure, but there are factors that make me say no at the moment.

In my opinion, CoR cannot sustain itself. Why do I say this? Simply, there are still external factors that do not allow us to reach a higher potential. I don’t want to blame anyone, but unfortunately, after 40 versions there are still people who avoid the game for a reason, you can certainly get there with no problems. Users write to me they were initially hesitant to try it because it reminds them of “other games”, but then they changed their minds after giving it a chance. Imagine how many other people are in the same situation. I’m sorry to say this, but we are still under the negative influence of “others”, and frankly, this makes me rightly angry. You know what, a month ago another interesting game came out, and in just one month it could reach the same goal as us, and get 33 reviews, the same as we got in 10 months. And that bothers me, but not because of the luck of this other game, but to think how things could have been from the beginning without the problems with the initial team and without the bad influence of others. Well, that’s another story.

You understand that according to this point of view of mine, CoR still can not expand freely without me releasing a new build. Think of it as a fire to which fuel must be added to keep it alive. When CoR is finally in a stable state, I will be more than happy to let you choose which releases you prefer, weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly. Having said that, I’m still not in a position to know how much new content I’ll be able to bring you as I have a new PC and 100% focus on the game, also because this all starts around the second half of February. That said guys, it’s finally time to explore new boundaries. There is more to seek...so go forth now and seek it. The girls and I thank you and wish you a fantastic and best-continued journey in Champion of Realms.

View attachment 1030325
A dream come true. I'm so happy for you...trasform a hobby, a passion, into a job. You deserve it. And I'm happy to be here as a witness! :)

Now, I know that you're hyped about this great news and your new PC but, if I can take the confidence to give you some advice, don't overdo it! Stay true to your idea, consolidate the foundations of your project and then proceed. We all need your enthusiasm, but we also need your concentration. Your attitude to costantly improve yourself makes your project one of the few "good things" to follow in this horrible times so, we're with you, no matter what you think about the comparison with other games.

PS
My pc wants to thank you for his new wallpaper. u.u
That foot on the table is a real touch. >_>

With love, your friendly neighborhood foot fetish. <3

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Im hoping at this point adding new girls is done for a while that way we can get more story with the girls that are already in the home. In my opinion the quest and main story are pretty boring and lack an interesting premise. The story the girls had are the whole reason I liked the first part of the game not this main story you have going.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Izu alarm clock scene when civvie
When it is her turn of focus.

Im hoping at this point adding new girls is done for a while that way we can get more story with the girls that are already in the home. In my opinion the quest and main story are pretty boring and lack an interesting premise. The story the girls had are the whole reason I liked the first part of the game not this main story you have going.
But the main story is not totally started, and the story of the girls is part of it.

It was a bug in the official release as well. Used a % sign without escaping characters.
Fixed.

I hope we get some meave action soon
It will come, don't worry, Maeve and Sheila have been in the shadows for a while, and now the demand for them from the players is increasing.

Will Hellhound's H-scene be implemented?
Yes, I'm going to do a couple of story-only builds, after which I'll be able to fully insert the hellhound and implement her affection system, where we have to take care of her. If we neglect her too much, she will "assault" us.

heramael's koikatsu card?
Most likely never, or perhaps at the end of development. I am too fond of them to be able to give them away, and knowing that they are unique increases their value, sentimental of course.

Perma preggo? or do we have babies?
It will come, for now, I can only give you the potions, for New Life and pregnancy I need time.

hi guys, i dont know how to trigger the event ''Confronting the heart'' someone know how?
Talk to Asmedia in her room.

Man i hate it when im not at 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x09DBF4F0>trength so relatable
Ahahahah, me too.:ROFLMAO:

I'll give you a little update, the new PC will arrive by 25 February and at the same time, I can quit my old job.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes