masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sorry K

Honestly i would have asked the "unanswerable question" since, you know this question was asked by the ultra sphynx and Cleos looks pretty egiptian to me. "What happens when the irresistible force meets the unmovable object?

A: They surrender.

I know it's dumb but just giving an i dea xD
Could have sworn that was dry humping... :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RavageSavage03
Jul 27, 2020
I just found another issue with Cleo's quest. Signals says to go in the evening but it says that it's locked for me. I tried the same thing i did for Shiela's quest and i got in at the afternon (?)

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Any chance you could help me with:

Done pretty much everything else.
The clues menu how ever it's called should give you all you need. Basically look for the monster girl events in the hidden city and follow those to their end.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
The clues menu how ever it's called should give you all you need. Basically look for the monster girl events in the hidden city and follow those to their end.
Nope, no clues avaliable. In hidden city i only have option to go into shop and work.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Nope, no clues avaliable. In hidden city i only have option to go into shop and work.
IIRC it goes like this:
1. When you first enter the hidden city you get an event for her. Just an introduction. If this didn't happen for you make sure you didn't do this part in an old save before she was a thing.
2. You than get the event to go into the mercenary guild for more info. I think you might need to work for a few days in order to fix the room making machine before that is unlocked, not sure. I did it when that was already done.
3. She appears in the forested area in exile.
4. You talk to one or two girls about her.
5. Event to recruit her.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
IIRC it goes like this:
1. When you first enter the hidden city you get an event for her. Just an introduction. If this didn't happen for you make sure you didn't do this part in an old save before she was a thing.
2. You than get the event to go into the mercenary guild for more info. I think you might need to work for a few days in order to fix the room making machine before that is unlocked, not sure. But it should eventually appear on the same menu as the work in shop button.
3. She appears in the forested area in exile.
4. You talk to one or two girls about her.
5. Event to recruit her.
Ahh i was able to fix house without working... so possibly broken some flags... ain't starting over :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Ahh i was able to fix house without working... so possibly broken some flags... ain't starting over :/
I am not sure but like try working a couple times. Also, if its an old save make sure you didn't enter the city before I think 0.50. Like, do you remember if you had that event when you first enter when you see the blue monster girl being sold as a slave?

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I am not sure but like try working a couple times. Also, if its an old save make sure you didn't enter the city before I think 0.50. Like, do you remember if you had that event when you first enter when you see the blue monster girl being sold as a slave?
Yes i've seen some slavemarket event. Not sure which one. Worked 5 days in a row already.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So, guys, I think we need to have a discussion here because the situation is getting out of hand.

Content:

Lately, there have been complaints about the content of updates.
So, at first, I only did story events, and people were complaining about the lack of lewd. Now I’m trying to expand the amount of lewd available, people are complaining about the lack of story.
Guys, I’m trying to accommodate you all. Some versions only have lewd, some only story, some both.
Now I’m moving on to this “promise” thing. I’ll start with sleeping with girls. There was a poll, very clear, asking what element you wanted to add to the game, and sleep sex won, sleeping with girls didn’t win. Here, I have to respect the decision of the majority and prefer the addition of sleep sex. Those future mechanics exist, they will come, but they have not won, or it is not yet time to put them in. If I hadn’t done the poll, I honestly would have put in a cooking mini-game for altered statuses.
Let’s talk about this pregnancy that you all want and I wouldn’t be respecting.
I’ve said many times that New Life will come, but it’s not time yet on a story level.
I can’t just randomly force things without a valid reason. Let’s say that in the next build you can evolve Izanami, with no explanation or reason. Izanami evolves, why? How did it happen? What mystical mystery lies behind this event? And I explain nothing, I just give it to you.
I try to accommodate you with Preg X Potion, a quick way to do it, and it’s no good.
Now, let’s not start saying that the developer of CoR doesn’t keep his promises, because I don’t think it’s nice since I’m trying to please everyone and respect the polls.

Story/Dialogues:

I understand some people dislike the way it is written.
The dialogues are: with errors, cringe, without context, badly written, flat. All right, I’ve already said many times that I’m rewriting them to improve them, but at the moment they can’t be a total focus. If, for example, I were to tell you that for the next two weeks there will only be an update containing new dialogues, without content, what would happen? That I go underground and get labeled as someone who doesn’t make content.

Thread:

I respect other games/devs, despite certain things, but do I really get 2 pages of posts talking about how this VN is high quality or how I don’t like this one, you’re right, no you’re wrong and more? And after you leave the off-topic, total silence, you wait for the next version. There are a lot of hints or secrets to talk about, which would easily bring the thread to over 200 pages, but nothing. We get active to say this VN is the best and that another one is not. That's just the prologue and it's huge.
Mmmmmmm, I don't know what conception of where we are in the CoR story you have, but I think some of you have not well understood.
Sorry, just my fault for marveling at 200 pages of threads that only talk about a dead girl coming back to life.
Why am I complaining about reviews? Maybe you haven’t noticed, but since November there has been a strange game of disappearing ratings and troll reviews.
Do I really have to fight these people who put a star just to be mean to lower the rating?

One troll review and one where the game does not start or is played for 5 minutes.
And I report, some of them are removed, some not, like these.
I do one report, two, three, a message from Mod: “Stop abusing the report”.
All right, I don’t report anymore; I keep the reviews made on purpose like this, even if they do not respect the rules of the reviews, but apparently, this is not the case. They don’t respect the rules, but they can stay without problems.
And I say this because in other games that I will not tell you, reviews of this type, after the report, disappear in less than an hour, and I know because I saw it live.
I already know that once they leave the reviews like this, they will never return to the thread.

Conclusion:
I’ve been locked in the house for a year because of lockdown. My threshold of human tolerance is thin. Maybe I need to go out and get some fresh air.
I just say keep your good work. The art is nice, the girls beautifull and understandable, the music good damn awesome and I find the story interesting so far. Unless you go the Waifu Acadamy or ToT delay route there is nothing to complain about it from me.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
To be fair that post of his was from February. I would hope that things have improved since. Because this guy is doing good work and it'd be a shame if he burned out over inconsiderate people being inconsiderate.

As for the dev my suggestion is simple to say but hard to master.
Take everything we say, even this post of mine, not as a command or even suggestion but as data. Than think on it. Process it. And than apply the result. Don't try and please us and in doing so allow us to steer you away from that be it in terms of plot, content, work schedule or anything else unless you think it is a good idea. Instead, every time we say something ask your self "are they right and if so what do I want to do about it?" Often enough the answer will just be no. But on occasion it will be yes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigos17

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Thank masterdragonson who found the error in the inventory, it shows that I have to rest, I forget stuff.
Use that bugfix, the rest will be fixed for 0.52.
Wouldn't a better be icons? You can change the name and description but even if you change the contents of the icon as long as the name stays unique it would be more stable.

In case someone wanted to translate this currently the Item Info doesn't get captured with renpy translate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wouldn't a better be icons? You can change the name and description but even if you change the contents of the icon as long as the name stays unique it would be more stable.

In case someone wanted to translate this currently the Item Info doesn't get captured with renpy translate.

I miss the good ol' item.id kindpng_5572508.png

Then it would be simply (item.id, qty)
database_items[item.id].name
database_items[item.id].desc
etc.

However it does have it's old scrool type of problems.

The Icons are currently unique and unlike the other fields it's less likely to need revisions...

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo
Jan 24, 2021
i have downloaded the last version of the game, and while doing the story line of the girl from the library, suddenly i can't progress her anymore, as i don't have her in the leads anymore, and even if i go to the library, no event is triggered
Try the other girls. This game goes the harem route and pretty much "no waifu left behind"

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes