ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So guys, update on the current situation.
I've been thinking about taking a week or two off lately, mainly due to the stress I'm inflicting on myself, not because of the game and its development, but because of the general environment.
I would say that the best definition would be self-poisoning.
That's why it would be better for me to stop for a moment and concentrate on relaxing, it would benefit both me and future CoR builds.
Don't worry, all the time that will be lost will be made up in the next build, which will have some changes and additions to the gameplay, giving the much uniqueness that people are asking me for, the addition of about 10 events, and finally the entry into the new and real phase of the game, the "real CoR".
Don't worry, tomorrow everyone will get the 0.52, as promised.
I will continue to stay active and respond to your requests, keeping you updated on the various news and posting some pics of our girls.
I'll try to make an effort to "do nothing", I already know that I might end up working through what I said before.
Anyway, I'm at your disposal, see you soon with all the future news for Champion of Realms.

Jan 7, 2021
I'll try to make an effort to "do nothing", I already know that I might end up working through what I said before.
Anyway, I'm at your disposal, see you soon with all the future news for Champion of Realms.
i-will-do-lu3m4a.jpg
Enjoy some R&R, put down the keyboard and get some sun, you know that bright light some of us hiss at in the morning, get a tan, or become a red lobster lobster-facebook.png

smoker66

Nov 4, 2019
I've been thinking about taking a week or two off lately, mainly due to the stress I'm inflicting on myself, not because of the game and its development, but because of the general environment.
That's why it would be better for me to stop for a moment and concentrate on relaxing, it would benefit both me and future CoR builds.
Don't worry, all the time that will be lost will be made up in the next build, which will have some changes and additions to the gameplay, giving the much uniqueness that people are asking me for, the addition of about 10 events, and finally the entry into the new and real phase of the game, the "real CoR".
I will continue to stay active and respond to your requests, keeping you updated on the various news and posting some pics of our girls.
Take your time pal and enjoy the much deserved relaxation.

Mar 28, 2019

~>Everyone deserve a little break now and then specially this time of pandemic.

~>Sometimes it's good to relax and have fun we only have 1 life so let's make xure to count and appreciated what we have rather than what we don't have

Reactions: jadih96207

Llamarama

Dec 29, 2018
Just a heads up that the NOPY and GOFILE links for the Mac version lead to an Android APK instead of a Mac zip. The MEGA and Mediafire links are correct though.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.51a
ChampionOfRealms-0.52-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheeSonus

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it just me, or is there a blink of a grey missing texture during the h-scene transitions?
Granted, I am using the unofficial update patch to 0.51a and 0.52 (Thank you for that by the way, masterdragonson), but I don't think it would be that since I'm like 99% sure I installed it properly.
Is this a normal thing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Promenade along the seafront and hot shower ,
How do I start them?

any complete save?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is it just me, or is there a blink of a grey missing texture during the h-scene transitions?
Granted, I am using the unofficial update patch to 0.51a and 0.52 (Thank you for that by the way, masterdragonson), but I don't think it would be that since I'm like 99% sure I installed it properly.
Is this a normal thing?
I think there is a bit of a flicker as the video is loaded into memory or it might also happen if you skip text as the Ren'Py Engine doesn't fully process everything. Different versions of the Ren'Py Engine handle this better.

You can check which engine version is currently used by going to Options > About, and scrolling to the very bottom.

In the 0.50 to 0.51a unofficial update there was a link for the latest Ren'Py Engine 7.4.5.1648
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-52-zimon.40009/post-5900974

Though if you knew any scenes in the gallery that were really acting up it might be helpful.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I think there is a bit of a flicker as the video is loaded into memory or it might also happen if you skip text as the Ren'Py Engine doesn't fully process everything. Different versions of the Ren'Py Engine handle this better.

In the 0.50 to 0.51a unofficial update there was a link for the latest Ren'Py Engine 7.4.5.1648
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-52-zimon.40009/post-5900974

Though if you knew any scenes in the gallery that were really acting up it might be helpful.
I haven't used the skip function at all, since I haven't needed to restart the game in a while.

I used the latest Ren'Py engine update, as well as updating the game from 0.50 with your two update patches.

I haven't viewed many scenes since the update... The ones I have viewed are Hell's new scenes (they had it), Heramael's "Alarm C(l)ock" (I think it had it, but I'm not 100% sure), and Heramael in the bath (had it). I'll look at a few more scenes and see if they have it as well, but they most likely will.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jan 24, 2021
I haven't used the skip function at all, since I haven't needed to restart the game in a while.

I used the latest Ren'Py engine update, as well as updating the game from 0.50 with your two update patches.

I haven't viewed many scenes since the update... The ones I have viewed are Hell's new scenes (they had it), Heramael's "Alarm C(l)ock" (I think it had it, but I'm not 100% sure), and Heramael in the bath (had it). I'll look at a few more scenes and see if they have it as well, but they most likely will.
Have you tried DirectX instead of OpenGL? Some other guy was having graphics problems and that helped.
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-52-zimon.40009/post-5906714

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm just spinning my wheels here. The "hint" system isn't very intuitive or very helpful. I can't meet the girls in the meeting room yet because I'm waiting for the attack? Yet I keep skipping time and spending time with the girls with nothing happening. Maybe I'm missing a trigger to advance the game somehow. Plus it's a bit disappointing that the storylines haven't advanced for Izanami, Maeve, or Tsusiko since the last time I played. It's been at least 3 updates since I played.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I'm just spinning my wheels here. The "hint" system isn't very intuitive or very helpful. I can't meet the girls in the meeting room yet because I'm waiting for the attack? Yet I keep skipping time and spending time with the girls with nothing happening. Maybe I'm missing a trigger to advance the game somehow. Plus it's a bit disappointing that the storylines haven't advanced for Izanami, Maeve, or Tsusiko since the last time I played. It's been at least 3 updates since I played.
Most likely missing a trigger maybe with Taile or Sheila. After a few days of skipping if it doesn't do anything then it's likely a trigger so try going after other girls.

If that doesn't help do what others have done and upload a save.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes