bigos17

Sep 13, 2020
No hellhound only Maeve
After talking to Taile, going back to your bedroom should trigger a scene in which Hellhound gives you her stinger.
You also need 200 coins so maybe you don't have those
If you're playing on 0.51 it may be a bug, 0.52 fixes that

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

bigos17

Sep 13, 2020
Promenade along the seafront and hot shower ,
How do I start them?

any complete save?
For hot shower you go to school on thursday morning
Promenade along the seafront triggers randomly when you go to the beach
And if anyone still wondering for Love in the dojo go to Izanami's room - Actions - Let's be naughty - Dojo sex

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
After talking to Taile, going back to your bedroom should trigger a scene in which Hellhound gives you her stinger.
You also need 200 coins so maybe you don't have those
If you're playing on 0.51 it may be a bug, 0.52 fixes that
Thankyou its triggered after i have 200 money

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
Need help with Cleos Promenade, someone said it triggers randomly at the beach, but i cant trigger it

And also the side girls Stormy encounter, where and when do i trigger that?

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
Need help with Cleos Promenade, someone said it triggers randomly at the beach, but i cant trigger it

I had the Stormy Encounter trigger upon entering the Main Street. Not sure what day or time it was, sorry.

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021

Promenade is a 30% chance at the Beach at Noon after you have had the girls meeting in Exile.

Stormy Encounter is 5% chance on Main Street after you have had the girls meeting in Exile.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
can anyone tell me when is the next update, i know it weekly update but everytime time i visit this or the patreon i find no update and it killing me!!! TvT

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can anyone tell me when is the next update, i know it weekly update but everytime time i visit this or the patreon i find no update and it killing me!!! TvT
Last update was on Jun 8 so not sure what you're not seeing...

The fans are trying to get Zimon to have some Rest & Relaxation since he was showing signs of fatigue.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
So guys, update on the current situation.
I've been thinking about taking a week or two off lately, mainly due to the stress I'm inflicting on myself, not because of the game and its development, but because of the general environment.
I would say that the best definition would be self-poisoning.
That's why it would be better for me to stop for a moment and concentrate on relaxing, it would benefit both me and future CoR builds.
Don't worry, all the time that will be lost will be made up in the next build, which will have some changes and additions to the gameplay, giving the much uniqueness that people are asking me for, the addition of about 10 events, and finally the entry into the new and real phase of the game, the "real CoR".
Don't worry, tomorrow everyone will get the 0.52, as promised.
I will continue to stay active and respond to your requests, keeping you updated on the various news and posting some pics of our girls.
I'll try to make an effort to "do nothing", I already know that I might end up working through what I said before.
Anyway, I'm at your disposal, see you soon with all the future news for Champion of Realms.
Zimon is taking a couple weeks off to rest. So the next update won't be for another week or two, depending on how long Zim decides to rest.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
Last update was on Jun 8 so not sure what you're not seeing...

The fans are trying to get Zimon to have some Rest & Relaxation since he was showing signs of fatigue.
Zimon is taking a couple weeks off to rest. So the next update won't be for another week or two, depending on how long Zim decides to rest.
so that's why's, that good to hear and here i thought the game is being abandon since i haven't seen any update this past days

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
so that's why's, that good to hear and here i thought the game is being abandon since i haven't seen any update this past days
Yeah, the game isn't being abandoned, the dev is just going on a little break.

I noticed you said the game "updates weekly" in your first post, so I think you might be confusing it with another game that uses the same character creator as a base, "Corrupted Kingdoms".
If I recall correctly, that game DOES update weekly with smaller amounts of content, and this one takes a bit longer between updates but adds more at once.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Either way it's good to see him taking a tad of a break. I remember some of his posts looking like he was driving headlong into the brick wall of burnout. And that's not a good thing.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, the game isn't being abandoned, the dev is just going on a little break.

I noticed you said the game "updates weekly" in your first post, so I think you might be confusing it with another game that uses the same character creator as a base, "Corrupted Kingdoms".
If I recall correctly, that game DOES update weekly with smaller amounts of content, and this one takes a bit longer between updates but adds more at once.
This one used to update weekly but when Zimon asked if the fans preferred that or leave the updates in the oven a bit longer so they didn't appear half-baked the fans said they would wait longer for more fleshed out ideas. CK might push them out fast but it's mostly just appeasing the fans and not so much ideas of their own nowadays. The whole Pixie Pregnancy thing kinda shows what happens when a lot of fans want something and the dev really doesn't want to do it but does it anyways for quick content.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes