ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to version 0.53!

Let's start right away by showing what's new in this build:

New story event for Izanami

New Story event for Sheila

This event is special since it contains a variant.

Third event, main story related

Changed the time passing screen
Added new cards for girls
Added an "old" code now that can be found in-game
Added a new code

Now let's talk about some news
The gift system
They will have the function of getting certain points by giving the gift to a girl
There will be different categories of gifts, and each girl will have her own preferences
A neutral gift will give like 1/2 points
A perfect gift 3/5 points
The wrong gift will remove points, from -1 to -5
But they will not be merely a "give and take" of points.
They will also be accompanied by mini-scenes
Let's do an exp:
Look, a nice parfait

What girl could enjoy this dessert?
Heramael
Now, let's give Hera this nice dessert

Oh look, it's a perfect gift! + 4 points!
And now, we gifted her with the dessert, is it over?
Nope
You just found Hera eating the dessert

Oh no, she noticed you

Hera: "Want some?"

There could be also, you know.... lewd reactions.
As for version 0.54, it will be our test base for all those unique features that will make the game even better.
Coming soon the interactive test with Cleos, the dates with Hera, and much more.
That said, early access is on , while the public version will arrive shortly.
I hope you enjoy this new version!

<-------------------->

Yes, guys, I realized that they put the game not updated for two years, they make me funny pranks from 4 builds, but when it comes to releasing certain early access just released, they're fast and furious.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
this game really need a walkthrough for the event in the event tracker, because it would take an eternity to check every place 5 time (morning,noun,afternoon,evening,midnight) and also they happen on a day and not the others that make it even more difficult and lastly the chance of the event happening are not 100% making it even more difficult. of course we can check the forum but it's not very pratical. don't you think ? :unsure: have a nice day. :)

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
this game really need a walkthrough for the event in the event tracker, because it would take an eternity to check every place 5 time (morning,noun,afternoon,evening,midnight) and also they happen on a day and not the others that make it even more difficult and lastly the chance of the event happening are not 100% making it even more difficult. of course we can check the forum but it's not very pratical. don't you think ? :unsure: have a nice day. :)
That's what the fan wiki is for :cool:

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
The vast majority of the events in the game you don't need to do this with. The only ones that are on a set day like that are side events that aren't relevant to the plot (like Estia Hot Shower and Good Morning, which will eventually have in game hints that tell you when they are. Promenade with Cleos is being changed from random to also be on a specific day. PregX is a % chance in the lab, time doesn't matter, same with Stormy Encounter. Every other event the hints on the girls cards tells you where and when to go.

As for a walkthough, you are more than welcome to make one. :WeSmart:

Reactions: jadih96207

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
They've been doing this since version 0.48, now they're starting to annoy me, it's fine once, twice, but this is the fifth build not unannounced...
As a fellow Game Dev I know what you mean. Mods don't check every single Thread so make sure the page gets updated just:

1. Go to opening Page and the 1st post
2. Hit Report
3. It'll default to Game Update. From there just post a Mega Link, instructions, etc. They'll update it then.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
As a fellow Game Dev I know what you mean. Mods don't check every single Thread so make sure the page gets updated just:

2. Hit Report
3. It'll default to Game Update. From there just post a Mega Link, instructions, etc. They'll update it then.
I always do, in fact the thread has been fixed by the mods, but the game doesn't appear in the latest updates, instead results abandoned for two years.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019

2. Hit Report
Its just bizarre for this game in particular. Its one of the more popular ones here.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes