H2R

Jul 9, 2020
wait is the now new content for the main girls i stopped playing around 2-3 updates ago and now im playig again i see not hints for story or characters

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Could someone tell me how to start new event with Izanami? My hint is stuck at "Go to Izanami and give her the room" so I can't see how to start the new event.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This UI is progressively getting worst.

1. Girls no next button now have to go back to x than remember what girl you just looked at and click next girl.. awful
2. Map does not show where girls are anymore (girls never go out anymore.. like no school or library work?)
3. Gray buttons for action and such are ugly as shit
4. Decide not to do an action and hit the back arrow it takes you all the way to your bedroom and not back to the choices
5. Inventory screen looks worst than it originally did
6. Now what the hell are we trying to play a shitty AI game? Talk now goes to typing shit? She does not even understand Hello.
7. Sleep is fucking broken as fuck. So it's afternoon I go to sleep and I wake up the next midnight.. WTF?

For UI this game gets a 1/5 it is that shitty! Why does the dev keep destroying the convenience in the UI?

Last edited:

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021

1. Girls no next button now have to go back to x than remember what girl you just looked at and click next girl.. awful
2. Map does not show where girls are anymore (girls never go out anymore.. like no school or library work?)
4. Decide not to do an action and hit the back arrow it takes you all the way to your bedroom and not back to the choices
6. Now what the hell are we trying to play a shitty AI game? Talk now goes to typing shit? She does not even understand Hello.

For UI this game gets a 1/5 it is that shitty! Why does the dev keep destroying the convenience in the UI?

1. I agree with, I miss the arrows.
2. Map.png This would be the map...showing the girls.
3. Everyone on the Discord agreed the buttons are nice. We went back and forth until we all were happy with them, so I think you are alone on that front.
4. If you give specific ones that do that they can be changed. Any that I find that do that I let zim know and he fixes them for the next release.
5. No... just no. You can sort the items, view their cost and amount, and get a description about them. It looks great and is way more usable than before.
6. It's not an AI, its all hard coded stuff. He's not going to put 300 different options of dialogue if nobody likes them. It's there as a test. I quite like the ability to talk to her with the few dialogue options, and look forward to the addition of more.

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
Could someone tell me how to start new event with Izanami? My hint is stuck at "Go to Izanami and give her the room" so I can't see how to start the new event.
A couple people have had that bug so far. How old is your save file? It looks like its related to using a very old save.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
A couple people have had that bug so far. How old is your save file? It looks like its related to using a very old save.
I don't remember exatly how old it is but I started playing when MC still lived in his one room apartment.

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
I don't remember exatly how old it is but I started playing when MC still lived in his one room apartment.
You need to start over then. All of the other people who had that issue had very old saves (October-November). So much has changed with the code that the saves don't work with newer versions and things like that can happen.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have decided to drop this game.. Dev just wants to make a very ugly color clashing non functional UI. The new cards can be summed up in one sentence from another person `So many contrasting colors and just way too much on screen`

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
I have decided to drop this game.. Dev just wants to make a very ugly color clashing non functional UI. The new cards can be summed up in one sentence from another person `So many contrasting colors and just way too much on screen`
If your entire reasoning for leaving the game is because of a UI which was designed in the discord you were in but choose not to speak when Zimon was asking for feedback, then we don't want you. There have been many days when he asked for feedback. He made a poll on 5/14, which I am betting you didn't vote on. You had plenty of opportunities to be a part of the design of the new UI, and you chose not to. That's not on Zimon, that's on you and you alone.

drdeath34

Sep 29, 2017
Was something changed with renpy? i have dl other renpy games and they all worked. Now for about the last week or so any renpy game i dl doesn't Display, images are broken up and can't really see anything??

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

7. Sleep is fucking broken as fuck. So it's afternoon I go to sleep and I wake up the next midnight.. WTF?

1. Doing a calculation, with the arrows it takes longer than with simply the X
2. The map shows where they go, Cleos comes out, so does Estia, so does Asmedia, and I am adding more
3. If you mean the interaction buttons, I showed 10 different ones and people voted for the one they liked best
4. It can be fixed in less than 5 minutes.
5. I've always said that's a bare inventory, it just shows the code, I haven't personalized it
6. I said it's stuff in testing, in development, like the whole game
7. I have tested every day and all weeks, it works

Sound: 2/5 (same boring background music)
Game Play: 2/5 (marred under a horrible UI that use to be functional)
UI: 1/5
Updates: Wasted time on UI changes than real story updates

The basic music is bound to be the same, it's the theme of the house.
Each girl has her own music theme, so every time you go to them, the music changes, same thing for some places.
I can make a real list of games that have the same music repeated in every location
The game sucks because of the UI, okay....
Updates, since 0.48 there have been about 12 story events, 4/5 new lewds, and more.

Do you know what is the problem? You think development is like a Netflix episodic series.
Each update must contain perfect and complete stuff ready for the next patch
Not so, if I want, I can destroy the whole game and recreate it
I always do polls and ask for your opinions
No one said "The new cards suck" or "The UI sucks."
I wasted my "rest" making all the new stuff for 0.53 and 0.54
Now, coming out and telling me I'm worth 2 stars because you don't like the UI feels just mean to me

The same things of which you complain are also found in the "untouchables", but no one complains or pays attention, already there is this forum where the game is not liked, if you also start with this stuff I do not know what else to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodrigoOSan

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
Was something changed with renpy? i have dl other renpy games and they all worked. Now for about the last week or so any renpy game i dl doesn't Display, images are broken up and can't really see anything??
Every renpy version after 7.3.5 has been various levels of shit. They have been getting progressively better, but its always hit or miss when a random version will break everything. Your best bet would be to see what version of renpy the games use and if its a specific version or group of versions that are causing you problems.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
Umm I'm having an Issue the hint for Izanami is bugged on my main save it says give her the room but I did the a long time ago what do I do

drdeath34

Sep 29, 2017
Every renpy version after 7.3.5 has been various levels of shit. They have been getting progressively better, but its always hit or miss when a random version will break everything. Your best bet would be to see what version of renpy the games use and if its a specific version or group of versions that are causing you problems.
Thank You!!

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes