Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I have decided to drop this game.. Dev just wants to make a very ugly color clashing non functional UI. The new cards can be summed up in one sentence from another person `So many contrasting colors and just way too much on screen`
Just so you know, the review section is not a place to vent your frustrations. It's a place where other people can refer to, when deciding if they should try the game. You giving a 2/5 to a game that "used to be one of you favorites" because you don't like UI changes, when there are several other aspects more important to one's enjoyment is just childish.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Are we able to get the girls pregnant yet I’m impatiently waiting for that update? I like this game but the pregnancy tag is teasing me.

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
i looked at the wiki and all it do is listing the events, exactly like the events tracker do. It's don't explain where to go nor the time or the day. but thank.
Its a wiki, which means it can be edited by anyone. It was made by me and DJay. We are the only two who have done anything with it. I am planning on adding a guide at some point in the next month, but you or anyone else is more than welcome to.

Reactions: ponk01

Epsylon

Feb 15, 2020
Can someone share their save? I catched that bug with Izanami, so I can't start her event. I completely don't want to clear all events second time so save would be appreciated very much

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
ok wtf with f95zone the update isn't in the latest update section good thing,i keep tab on this or else i will never know that the game is already updated =="

also dev ignore the hater , there's no game that said to be perfect while is still a developing game though the game has flaw, it doesn't stop us from playing the game. i think the game is fine as it is cuz like i said earlier it is still " developing", for me i think we should only judge the game after it's finish, true opinion are important when developing a game but judging the game because there a little bit of problem bruh those people doesn't know how hard developing a game is in fact they should try it and i will there to complain whatever problem there game has be it small or a little.

p.s dev it piss me off to see people who complain about smallest thing and doesn't appreciate those who spend almost all there time developing there game, cheer bro your game is the best :)
1. Doing a calculation, with the arrows it takes longer than with simply the X
2. The map shows where they go, Cleos comes out, so does Estia, so does Asmedia, and I am adding more
3. If you mean the interaction buttons, I showed 10 different ones and people voted for the one they liked best
4. It can be fixed in less than 5 minutes.
5. I've always said that's a bare inventory, it just shows the code, I haven't personalized it
6. I said it's stuff in testing, in development, like the whole game
7. I have tested every day and all weeks, it works

Sound: 2/5 (same boring background music)
Game Play: 2/5 (marred under a horrible UI that use to be functional)
UI: 1/5
Updates: Wasted time on UI changes than real story updates

The basic music is bound to be the same, it's the theme of the house.
Each girl has her own music theme, so every time you go to them, the music changes, same thing for some places.
I can make a real list of games that have the same music repeated in every location
The game sucks because of the UI, okay....
Updates, since 0.48 there have been about 12 story events, 4/5 new lewds, and more.

Do you know what is the problem? You think development is like a Netflix episodic series.
Each update must contain perfect and complete stuff ready for the next patch
Not so, if I want, I can destroy the whole game and recreate it
I always do polls and ask for your opinions
No one said "The new cards suck" or "The UI sucks."
I wasted my "rest" making all the new stuff for 0.53 and 0.54
Now, coming out and telling me I'm worth 2 stars because you don't like the UI feels just mean to me

The same things of which you complain are also found in the "untouchables", but no one complains or pays attention, already there is this forum where the game is not liked, if you also start with this stuff I do not know what else to do.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.52
ChampionOfRealms-0.53-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't really care about Ui or some shit.I always into story and sex scene:unsure:

In CK,Arc never interested to put some improvement for Ui or such.All those designing,its his player design it and gave the idea for him.Last he did some improvement is when he change some UI and character design.He get a lot of hate because of his character changing.After that,he focus more on the story and sex scene.Bugfixes here and there and some pregnancy stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you ask for my opinion,Zimon shouldn't care that much about popularity,hater and such.He should focus more on the story.UI should be simple but still look good.

Sooner or later,he will gain popularity aswell.Just enjoy doin what you like and don't think too much over complicated stuff.

This game is still new.Compare to CK.That game is here since 2017-2018.So,it make sense its popular.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How about this?

You put some backstory in the character card so player know about them.Not everyone remember about their story after awhile.

Then you put simple cuddle,sex and others like before.no icon,the one before is already fine as it is.Love icon shouldn't be there,just simple love word is enough(my game frozen when I click on it).I don't think lust is needed.I think,love is enough.

Just my idea,
IMG_20210701_120535.JPG

Its okay you won't follow it,its just an idea from a media designer like me,ahahhaha

I prefer the older design,it look more simple and good.:unsure:

Reactions: fm109

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Last he did some improvement is when he change some UI and character design.He get a lot of hate because of his character changing.
Well it wasn't like players wanted those changes so it's not surprising there was a backlash. Someone threatened him since the models came from other games and his "pc was down" during most of the piracy scandal. Not down enough to stop him going on discord everyday just down enough that he didn't want to be associated with pirate riff raff.

Anything that's shiny and new will get a knee jerk reaction as it's new. Got to give it some time for the dust to settle and people get used to it. Hopefully Zimon considers actually filling out those stats instead of leaving them at 0 for years like some other dev :sneaky: Really is adding kissing and cuddling that hard? Seems like it would take less effort than a massive gui overhaul and attract more fan fair.

Reactions: jadih96207

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Worked in the past, I just forget that sopme games don't have a universal save layout or whatever it's called.
Dev made an update a while back that fucked saves. Been waiting for the game to be 'complete' ever since to try it again. Not starting over and putting the kinda hours in play I was at at that point to have saves broken again. Pretty much my standard response to breaking saves. Do it once, I have no faith you wont do it again and waste my time again.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes