Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
How you can trigger "join the ranks, back to the guild" event, whatever time of the day and day i will go to dusk city i dont have enything besides taile shop and work for her.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
i swear to god, if anything ever is going to hapen to emiko, i will go fucking riot. :mad:
Must protect the little one. :)

And her sister, gotta protect them both....:mad:

nvm i protect everyone....my poor little ones.

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Mmmmm, the scenes because of the body parts, the only one I can think of with long lower limbs is Hell, but that's normal, she's not human.
No, this problem was with one of Heramael scenes, I believe the one in the home, under "Actions" category. And I am not talking about slightly different body parts, I am talking about grotesque level deformation just for two scenes and then all back to normal.

Of new characters, there are only Isabel and Aneko, but those are tastes, if you don't like this sweet kitty I can't do anything about it

View attachment 1276854

And there would also be her coming

View attachment 1276857
In fact, I rather like "beast girls", but to be honest, the light-blue kitty looks like she was made on the dump. And I am not talking about concept but about it's realisation. For example, look at the beach beauty (lower image), I think it is obvious wich character got most effort and love of the developer. And this is exactly the "quality drop" I was talking about. Tho I am glad that this "drop" seems more like a mishap (taking the beach beauty in to consideration).

The mc dress "pajama", is a simple sweater from a casual outfit at home.
It's awful. No, really, it is simply awful... My eyes and the feeling of beauty just scream in horror and bleed each time I see this... thing.

I didn't understand the gallery one, it must show the lewd, for the story, there are event trackers.
Asmodeia - 4 events
Heramael - 4 events
Izanami - 1 event
Estia - 1 event
Cleos - 2 events
Tsukiko - 1 event
Hell - 1 event

And the same number of events was present for several past updates now (also, no new girls added, despite them already being in game). And I believe that there was more events with girls then shown at the Gallery right now?

Regarding "next updates", I beg to differ.
I just can't focus an entire build on just one feature, people are already starting to complain about the "lack of story".
I'm only doing this for 0.54, for testing interactives.
Did not noticed much of the story in couple last updates. Nor any content worth remembering to be frank. But this is simply me complaining around, I DO understand how hard it could be to work alone...

I can't randomly force sleeping with three people if the requirements aren't there.
The sleep with there is and is only with Asmedia for now in the room, but there is.
Don't expect a complete feature like that, it will be really complete when there will be all the girls, at the moment it will be updated slowly.
Not sure what you (developer) mean when you talk about "forcing sleeping". I mean, most girls by the current "end game" already had sex with main character and pretty much in love with him, whats there is to force about?

Now the new life, it will be the 10th time I repeat it, it is connected to the story and I can't force it in any way.
But that doesn't mean I'm not working on it behind the scenes, as I have always shown

View attachment 1276903 View attachment 1276904
Looks like it is Heramael and Cleos "evolutions" and it looks great. Well, I am honestly can't wait to see this content. But I understand when you (developer) speak about being unable to just implement it in game. And since, this is looks like far of perspective, add mention of that in game, so the players won't assume that this is planned for the next update and feel dissapointed or worse when this content are not there. On the other hand, I would suggest to concentrate, aside from pushing story ahead, on "sleeping with" content. At the very list with Heramael, since she actually confessed to main character, as well as confronted Asmedia about that as well, so there should be no qualms about sleeping with him and more (sleeping with MC and Asme at the same time... and more). The same could be said about Tsukiko and Hell, since both consider MC their mate. Aside from that, judging by the story development and personalities, both Cleos and Izanami would hardly turn down MC should he invite them to bed or decide to join theirs. The only who would hardly jump to idea it is Estia and "recent" female additions.

Lately, it seems to me that people keep expecting more and more, without there being an effective balance between effort and return, I'm loaded with stuff to do, but it's not like I'm going to show it to you.
I don't have the support of CK or HHG, yet I am expected to do things at the same level.
Or that CoR can give nothing more or has nothing left to give when in reality you haven't seen anything yet.
By now the only thing you make me think is to disappear from the scene and come back in a couple of months with a giant build, which I can not afford to do because if not CoR ends up in oblivion.
Want even more? Then make it grow, expand, talk about it everywhere and let everyone try it.
I understand that you do quite the job and do it alone. But perhaps it IS a good idea to concentrate on doing a bit bigger updates, even if you have to post them not as often. That just my opinion and I by no means trying to "tell you what to do".

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Lately, it seems to me that people keep expecting more and more, without there being an effective balance between effort and return, I'm loaded with stuff to do, but it's not like I'm going to show it to you.
I don't have the support of CK or HHG, yet I am expected to do things at the same level.
Or that CoR can give nothing more or has nothing left to give when in reality you haven't seen anything yet.
By now the only thing you make me think is to disappear from the scene and come back in a couple of months with a giant build, which I can not afford to do because if not CoR ends up in oblivion.
Want even more? Then make it grow, expand, talk about it everywhere and let everyone try it.
One thing you might want to consider is setting up some sort of road map. Sort of like what did and than occasionally posting notifications on what feature is currently being worked on or updating the list. That is a cheap and surprisingly cheerful solution for a lot of these misunderstandings.

Like, there are things on that list I linked to that have been sitting there for over a decade. But people aren't complaining because its the first thing that flies in their face when they open the site and the list is just barely informative enough to give you a feel that he didn't forget they existed, they just haven't gotten their turn yet or that maybe it is being worked on, it's just not ready for release.

PS. Remember. Nobody here wishes you ill. And absolutely nobody wants to see you work harder and faster until you burn out or keel over. That would be, as they tend to say, a bad thing .

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to version 0.54!
Here we are guys, this is the version where you can finally try the new CoR lewds, tested by our dear Cleos.
I say immediately that the test date of Hera will be small and guided, the interactive lewd took me a lot of time.
I noticed that some limitations are not surmountable, in fact, I could not create some more fluid connections and there are some problems with some audio channels, for the rest, it seems to me a good initial version.
The Cleos lewd contains 20 selectable lewds, where you can choose when to do them, how fast to do them, and to perform the actions inside the lewd itself. Also the shot will be selectable the part of the body where to do it.
There will also be the two famous modes, the auto and the choice.
In more detail, here is the list of available lewds:
Teasing Stand
Teasing Ground
Teasing Down
Pussy Play
Seated Blow
Sitted Blow
Bending Footjob
Handjob
Sitted Sex
Behind Sex
Leg Up Sex
Lovey-Dovey Cowgirl Pose Sex
Lotus Pose Sex
Doggyground Sex
Doggystyle
Doggystyle V2
Analsex Doggy
Analsex top
The last two in the list via Horny mode, who knows if you can figure out how to activate them.
Extreme Pilediver
Extreme Doggy
Aftersex V1/V2/V3
The last two in the list via Horny mode, who knows if you can figure out how to activate them.
Extreme Pilediver
Extreme Doggy

Will I be able to do better than Subverse?:KEK:
And this is the complete list, I may have forgotten something.
Check the Cleos card, I think I fixed a couple of things that were too crowded, I thank the Discord guys for tolerating me.
The next version instead will be full speed for the story, after 20 lewds, I just want to continue the main story and that of some girls.
New Wallpapers are also coming.
That said, Early Access is on , Public is coming soon.
I hope you enjoy this new version!

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
But... Why not just mod Koikatu and get everything you want with every kind of girl you want? Why limit stuff, i don't get it.
Some people are here for the story along with the pretty pictures and the music. Besides if you get real deep in Koikatu you can easily download over a 100 GB which some people don't have that kind of space to spare. It's also important to know the requirements for running a Ren'Py game are lower than Koikatu.

Jan 7, 2021
I have completed everything but the rooms of Izanami, Cleos and Tsukiko are still empty, any help or I have to start again?
Upload a save if you want someone to look. You know a help us help you kind of thing :WeSmart:
I could play twenty questions but for some it's after the 4th of July so hangovers and such :p

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I have completed everything but the rooms of Izanami, Cleos and Tsukiko are still empty, any help or I have to start again?
Rooms have girls in them...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are looking for an interaction menu try clicking on the girls.
I tried your save on v0.53 or is there something I'm missing about the rooms being empty?

bortkane

Jun 25, 2019
I tried your save on v0.53 or is there something I'm missing about the rooms being empty?
It's really weird, I'm using the v0.53 too, the version i'm using is the compressed one could it have something to do with the fact that I am using it on pc?

This is what I mean when I say that the rooms are empty:

(btw not all rooms, just Cleos, Izanami and Tsukiko)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's really weird, I'm using the v0.53 too, the version i'm using is the compressed one could it have something to do with the fact that I am using it on pc?

This is what I mean when I say that the rooms are empty:

(btw not all rooms, just Cleos, Izanami and Tsukiko)
I'm going to assume by the Home button looking funny that something is up with the compressed version... Downloading the one on the OP now.

Edit: It's not doing anything different on that one... Either I got a different compressed version or some of the files are corrupted on your end.

Name: ChampionOfRealms-0.53-pc-compressed.zip
Size: 640024804 bytes (610 MiB)
CRC32: B548068F
CRC64: 66C7353D3D26D965
SHA256: 22192BF658D03A50E127946A1712B2C18250D011A94A7992F40FF95B97179A39
SHA1: D100AF4FD590AB55CFD98A88CE435B1B29865F1C
BLAKE2sp: 269305769541F0116D0877CF65FB396F735733459AA5EF7C2BE8CBE222FDBB15

Last edited:

bortkane

Jun 25, 2019
Edit: It's not doing anything different on that one... Either I got a different compressed version or some of the files are corrupted on your end.
I've tried with the non compressed version (from the OP) and still the same, I'm going to start again I guess but not until a couple of updates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes