masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Great it work (y) but i don't know how to fix this problem i did run before but my PC broke and repair it i know something change. :(
If that works and you're on windows then

1. gl2: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles2: OpenGL ES 3.0.
Try setting it to the Angle DirectX one and restart the game.

Reactions: DarthFalcon

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I appreciate the help with all this. On the event tracker tab specifically is where all the events are red, even though I already did them. As seen in these screenshots.
So you're missing these flags. Could be wrong but checking a few of these they all effect the Event Tracker and not the game itself. Zimon would know for sure though. I pretty much looked for the last thing in green and filled up through the previous events. Might have been caused by an old save as I'm not sure when the Event Tracker was added and yours had newer events flagged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
So I ran into a couple issues with Sheila in regards to using her as my alarm clock...first I discovered I can only change her alarm clock status in the morning, not sure if that is intended? Second, when I tried to set a particular day for her to be my alarm, the game suddenly jumped into the blowjob animation for Cleos for some reason.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That's the thing I'm done with everything, hell hound is already at my house in my room with her space. There is nothing more, thats the last signal that i have to do, all the girls event done as well.
Upload a save then. Though the Mercenary Guild is expecting these two things.
Code:
"Mercenary Guild" if hell_meets_jin == True and mercenary_guild == 1:

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I started a new game. 0.54. I am stuck.
In Heramel signal "Maybe something more" it says to return to her after discovering Asmedia's past but I only have the option to spend time with her.
In Izanami signal "Gate" it says she cant get out and says to ask Asmedia, but again I can only spend time with her.
I searched the comments and I see a comment mentioning a bugfix having to do with loicking the scene if you progress another quest first from June 2020. Is that still not fixed?

Last edited:
Reactions: okokok and Aldiele

yeahbutwhy

Mar 31, 2021
So is The Call still bugged? I've done all the required parts, got Sheila back and everything, but now it's on grey and won't let me progress past it? I got Asmedia and Hera's speeches but that was it.

yeahbutwhy

Mar 31, 2021
So is The Call still bugged? I've done all the required parts, got Sheila back and everything, but now it's on grey and won't let me progress past it? I got Asmedia and Hera's speeches but that was it.
So for anyone interested, once I finished Sheila's story I went to the meeting room and it kicked of the last bit of the call and finished it

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes