Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
I started a new game. 0.54. I am stuck.
In Heramel signal "Maybe something more" it says to return to her after discovering Asmedia's past but I only have the option to spend time with her.
In Izanami signal "Gate" it says she cant get out and says to ask Asmedia, but again I can only spend time with her.
I searched the comments and I see a comment mentioning a bugfix having to do with loicking the scene if you progress another quest first from June 2020. Is that still not fixed?
Same here. Totally softlocked. Tried taking a look through save editor but I have no idea which value I could edit to get out of this.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was not aware that you had to look at the character cards for info on how to progress, I was only looking at the signals. I went to the peak to talk to asmedia again and all's fixed now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The new interactive scenes are absolutely great. It's a mechanic I never knew I wanted. Looking forward to seeing this feature with other girls as well.
Finally, someone talking about it.
:happymaeve:

Glad it's liked, it has great possibilities for expansion and deepening, hopefully, we will reach the right requirements to apply it to all girls.

ianzuko

May 18, 2017
i really need to know if there is any way to sleep with the other girls (it appears to me that it can only be done with asmedia for now), and if there is a way, how do i do it?

and is there any sex scenes while sleeping with a girl?

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm actually more curious about what will happen to the two black market kitties. I feel like my heart got blue balled super hard after viewing that last scene and realizing there's no more content for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: masterdragonson

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
i really need to know if there is any way to sleep with the other girls (it appears to me that it can only be done with asmedia for now), and if there is a way, how do i do it?

and is there any sex scenes while sleeping with a girl?
Asmedia is the only one implemented right now, and there is no lewd for it either.

hi
how could i unlock the gallery scene?
You play the game. The gallery contains sex scenes that are only shown once. There are more outside of it that are repeatable than there are in the gallery.

Reactions: ianzuko

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Well I'm one minute into the game and I've drawn a few conclusions.

1. The Developer is from US (reference to vow: protect the country from enemies, both foreign and domestic)
2. The Developer has played and enjoyed the Dark Souls series (reference to the cursed hollow being born out of fire)
3. The Developer is indeed a Legend of Zelda fan (the story, the three goddesses creating the world then leaving behind unknown power for a champion)
Edit1* - The Developer is clearly Lewd and a weebu like me, and a Sci-Fi fan.

If he is the one who wrote the story and didn't have it translated or edited then he is right handed due to the heavy use of words based on keys situated on the right side of the keyboard (easier/faster to access keys with your right hand fingers which are more mobile and faster to type than with your static left hand that rests on the bottom of the kb only using about two fingers at all times).

Edit2* - Judging by the angle of the shots/ scenes and the use of predominantly well established pleasing dual color frames suggests higher intelligence and talent for film production. Another skill I observed is the use of the rule of thirds : which is to divide the frame visually into thirds horizontally and vertically, so the image is divided into nine equal parts, which creates control points. Excellent use of that.

Edit3* - Possible influences on the game, Lord of the Rings, Altered Carbon, The outer Limits, World of Warcraft, Evil Dead, Warhammer.

I wonder why I just wrote this, but hey, it is what it is.

Last edited:

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021

1. The Developer is from US (reference to vow: protect the country from enemies, both foreign and domestic)
2. The Developer has played and enjoyed the Dark Souls series (reference to the cursed hollow being born out of fire)
3. The Developer is indeed a Legend of Zelda fan (the story, the three goddesses creating the world then leaving)

If he is the one who wrote the story and didn't have it translated or edited then he is right handed due to the heavy use of words based on the right side of the keyboard (easier to access with your right hand fingers which are more mobile and faster to type than with your static left hand that rests on the bottom of the kb only using about two fingers at all times). And Judging by the angle of the shots, scenes, suggests higher intelligence.

Possible influences on the game, Lord of the Rings, Altered Carbon, The outer Limits, World of Warcraft, Evil Dead.

Um... he is definitely Italian and has said as much. He also writes the story himself. Quite a few conclusions given you are 60 seconds into a game that takes multiple hours to play.

Very curious where you got all this from and why it exists, but it does make for an interesting read.

Last edited:

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
how do i find the last girl? i have up tp maeve and the rabbit but I'm missin one so I can't progress
I'm assuming you are talking about hell. If you go to the meeting room in the morning you should get a new signal. If not can you send a screenshot of your main story event tracker.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

3. The Developer is indeed a Legend of Zelda fan (the story, the three goddesses creating the world then leaving behind unknown power for a champion)
Edit1* - The Developer is clearly Lewd and a weebu like me, and a Sci-Fi fan.

If he is the one who wrote the story and didn't have it translated or edited then he is right handed due to the heavy use of words based on keys situated on the right side of the keyboard (easier/faster to access keys with your right hand fingers which are more mobile and faster to type than with your static left hand that rests on the bottom of the kb only using about two fingers at all times).

Edit2* - Judging by the angle of the shots/ scenes and the use of predominantly well established pleasing dual color frames suggests higher intelligence and talent for film production. Another skill I observed is the use of the rule of thirds : which is to divide the frame visually into thirds horizontally and vertically, so the image is divided into nine equal parts, which creates control points. Excellent use of that.

Edit3* - Possible influences on the game, Lord of the Rings, Altered Carbon, The outer Limits, World of Warcraft, Evil Dead, Warhammer.

Well, wow, I don't know what to say, thank you.
There are a lot of references in there for those who can grasp them.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes