chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Still trying to get that Beach Event with Cleos, any idea how to guaranteed it will trigger. All I've found out is that it happens at afternoon.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.54
ChampionOfRealms-0.55-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: macham and Aeriall

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
The code can break the game, only to be used in case of problems with renpy, are you sure want it?
Since this is commonly asked have you ever considered making a unlock code that won't break the game? You could even write it off as a patreon perk like other devs do

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Im stuck: To confront the fox lady I had to talk with Hera and Asmedia, I already talked with Hera but I can trigger the escene with Asmedia, is just 'spend time' or the shower scene.

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
No will come very later. Right now we are at Trunks crossdressing as wife for luuring out monster in Dragonball GT. Pregnancy will come when Son Goku is about to get his tail get pulled out.
If it comes out faster than the Freeza Saga I'll be happy... It's cold and I'm not sure if the balls can get any bluer before summoning the dragon :LOL:

Emiko is cute, hopefully one day there will be kittens :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is going nowhere. By now the game should already had some combat mechanics into it and training but instead it is just UI after UI changes. Story is progressing slower than a snail crossing a puddle. Everything in the story and game play makes you think you are going to level up and fight the game but instead it's the slowest kinetic novel story I have every tried to follow. Maybe in 10 or 20 updates there will actually be something playable but these tiny updates are not even worth the time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Feletriu

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
This game is going nowhere. By now the game should already had some combat mechanics into it and training but instead it is just UI after UI changes. Story is progressing slower than a snail crossing a puddle. Everything in the story and game play makes you think you are going to level up and fight the game but instead it's the slowest kinetic novel story I have every tried to follow. Maybe in 10 or 20 updates there will actually be something playable but these tiny updates are not even worth the time.
I don't think you are even playing the same game the rest of us are. It was clear the first time you attacked the UI that you are probably one of the people who needs every little thing explained or they pout that it's too hard. And I assume by UI you mean the girls cards, which is the only UI element that has changed in the last few updates, and the only change in 0.55 was the addition of an icon for Sheila's new bridge events. Now I'm not sure about you, but I like having something on the UI tell me I need to do something to progress the story. The cards have gotten nothing but better, and that's such a small part of the last few updates that I can't even begin to fathom why you think its all UI, and shitty UI at that.

I'm not sure how 7 events, a new lewd, 2 interactive lewds, and 2 bridge events is a snails pace. I'm guessing you play using Skip because if you actually read and enjoy the new content there is 20-30 minutes or more of content in this update alone. Zimon has made it very clear multiple times over the last 18 months that this is a massive game. Its not going to be finished tomorrow, or next week, or next year. He has also stated directly that we are ~10% done. So if your brain is capable of doing some basic math you will see that the game will take another 5+ years to develop. If you have a problem with that leave and come back in 3 years, nobody will miss you. I for one have no problem with this. I have fallen in love with the characters and can't wait to see where the game goes.

Since you are extra dense and all you do is go to various Koikatsu games and complain about them, I have compiled a list of all the events that have been added in the last 6 updates, and I even bolded all the UI ones, so everyone can see just how much is UI vs content.
0.55:Story Event, Hell, Isabel's, Tailè's Event, 2 events for Sheila, Sheila's lewd, 2 Bridge events, 1 ui addition for Bridge events
0.54: 23 interactive sex positions ( Teasing Stand, Teasing Ground, Teasing Down,Pussy Play,Seated Blowjob,Sitted Blowjob ,Bending Footjob, Handjob, Sitted Sex, Behind Sex, Leg Up Sex, Lovey Dovey Cowgirl Pose Sex, Lotus Pose Sex, Doggyground Sex, Doggystyle, Doggystyle V2, Anal Doggy, Anal top, Extreme Pilediver, Extreme Doggy, Aftersex V1/V2/V3), Interactive Heramael date test
0.53: Sheila event( with 2 variants), Izanami, Story, new time passing screen, Cleos card style added to all girls cards, chamber codes in game hints, new code
0.52: bug fixes, stability improvements, updated girls ui for hera & estia, inventory issues fixed
0.51: 3 hell events, story event, hell headpat, amazon press, doggyblow, 2 new timezones, in map hints for certain events, exile button changed, money bugs fixed, new spend time function added with sheila where you can talk to her, jukebox on main menu
0.50: Hera headpat, Ceos headpat, Sheila headpat, new particle effects, new house navigation, sheila & asmedia random events in house, asmedia footjob, new inventory

There have been 19 new events, 26 lewds, 4 head pats, 2 bridge events, 2 random events, 2 new time zones, and a new chamber code. Now you look at this and tell me that it has only been UI updates.

MingiTlu

Jul 9, 2021
Trying update from 0.52 to 0.55. After 2-3 minutes of installing I got "not installed" message. Have a lot of free memory, all system updates. Maybe I should remove all completely? In this case how can I save my progress?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes