Jan 8, 2020
I don't think you are even playing the same game the rest of us are. It was clear the first time you attacked the UI that you are probably one of the people who needs every little thing explained or they pout that it's too hard. And I assume by UI you mean the girls cards, which is the only UI element that has changed in the last few updates, and the only change in 0.55 was the addition of an icon for Sheila's new bridge events. Now I'm not sure about you, but I like having something on the UI tell me I need to do something to progress the story. The cards have gotten nothing but better, and that's such a small part of the last few updates that I can't even begin to fathom why you think its all UI, and shitty UI at that.

I'm not sure how 7 events, a new lewd, 2 interactive lewds, and 2 bridge events is a snails pace. I'm guessing you play using Skip because if you actually read and enjoy the new content there is 20-30 minutes or more of content in this update alone. Zimon has made it very clear multiple times over the last 18 months that this is a massive game. Its not going to be finished tomorrow, or next week, or next year. He has also stated directly that we are ~10% done. So if your brain is capable of doing some basic math you will see that the game will take another 5+ years to develop. If you have a problem with that leave and come back in 3 years, nobody will miss you. I for one have no problem with this. I have fallen in love with the characters and can't wait to see where the game goes.

Since you are extra dense and all you do is go to various Koikatsu games and complain about them, I have compiled a list of all the events that have been added in the last 6 updates, and I even bolded all the UI ones, so everyone can see just how much is UI vs content.
0.55:Story Event, Hell, Isabel's, Tailè's Event, 2 events for Sheila, Sheila's lewd, 2 Bridge events, 1 ui addition for Bridge events
0.54: 23 interactive sex positions ( Teasing Stand, Teasing Ground, Teasing Down,Pussy Play,Seated Blowjob,Sitted Blowjob ,Bending Footjob, Handjob, Sitted Sex, Behind Sex, Leg Up Sex, Lovey Dovey Cowgirl Pose Sex, Lotus Pose Sex, Doggyground Sex, Doggystyle, Doggystyle V2, Anal Doggy, Anal top, Extreme Pilediver, Extreme Doggy, Aftersex V1/V2/V3), Interactive Heramael date test
0.53: Sheila event( with 2 variants), Izanami, Story, new time passing screen, Cleos card style added to all girls cards, chamber codes in game hints, new code
0.52: bug fixes, stability improvements, updated girls ui for hera & estia, inventory issues fixed
0.51: 3 hell events, story event, hell headpat, amazon press, doggyblow, 2 new timezones, in map hints for certain events, exile button changed, money bugs fixed, new spend time function added with sheila where you can talk to her, jukebox on main menu
0.50: Hera headpat, Ceos headpat, Sheila headpat, new particle effects, new house navigation, sheila & asmedia random events in house, asmedia footjob, new inventory

There have been 19 new events, 26 lewds, 4 head pats, 2 bridge events, 2 random events, 2 new time zones, and a new chamber code. Now you look at this and tell me that it has only been UI updates.
tenor (1).gif

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
I'm stuck in the 4th part of the mission "Bullet Hell":
The leader of the mercenary guild has asked you to report something strange to her:
1) Go to your room and see what happens (DONE)
2) Get ready to introduce yourself to Jin, go to your room. (DONE)
3) Go to Jin when you have solved the problem of the beast. (DONE)
4) Oficially joins the ranks, back to the guild. (IN PROGRESS)

Where is the guild? I can't seem to find it.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Paragraphs are your friends
I don't think you are even playing the same game the rest of us are. It was clear the first time you attacked the UI that you are probably one of the people who needs every little thing explained or they pout that it's too hard. And I assume by UI you mean the girls cards, which is the only UI element that has changed in the last few updates, and the only change in 0.55 was the addition of an icon for Sheila's new bridge events. Now I'm not sure about you, but I like having something on the UI tell me I need to do something to progress the story. The cards have gotten nothing but better, and that's such a small part of the last few updates that I can't even begin to fathom why you think its all UI, and shitty UI at that.

I'm not sure how 7 events, a new lewd, 2 interactive lewds, and 2 bridge events is a snails pace. I'm guessing you play using Skip because if you actually read and enjoy the new content there is 20-30 minutes or more of content in this update alone. Zimon has made it very clear multiple times over the last 18 months that this is a massive game. Its not going to be finished tomorrow, or next week, or next year. He has also stated directly that we are ~10% done. So if your brain is capable of doing some basic math you will see that the game will take another 5+ years to develop. If you have a problem with that leave and come back in 3 years, nobody will miss you. I for one have no problem with this. I have fallen in love with the characters and can't wait to see where the game goes.

Since you are extra dense and all you do is go to various Koikatsu games and complain about them, I have compiled a list of all the events that have been added in the last 6 updates, and I even bolded all the UI ones, so everyone can see just how much is UI vs content.
0.55:Story Event, Hell, Isabel's, Tailè's Event, 2 events for Sheila, Sheila's lewd, 2 Bridge events, 1 ui addition for Bridge events
0.54: 23 interactive sex positions ( Teasing Stand, Teasing Ground, Teasing Down,Pussy Play,Seated Blowjob,Sitted Blowjob ,Bending Footjob, Handjob, Sitted Sex, Behind Sex, Leg Up Sex, Lovey Dovey Cowgirl Pose Sex, Lotus Pose Sex, Doggyground Sex, Doggystyle, Doggystyle V2, Anal Doggy, Anal top, Extreme Pilediver, Extreme Doggy, Aftersex V1/V2/V3), Interactive Heramael date test
0.53: Sheila event( with 2 variants), Izanami, Story, new time passing screen, Cleos card style added to all girls cards, chamber codes in game hints, new code
0.52: bug fixes, stability improvements, updated girls ui for hera & estia, inventory issues fixed
0.51: 3 hell events, story event, hell headpat, amazon press, doggyblow, 2 new timezones, in map hints for certain events, exile button changed, money bugs fixed, new spend time function added with sheila where you can talk to her, jukebox on main menu
0.50: Hera headpat, Ceos headpat, Sheila headpat, new particle effects, new house navigation, sheila & asmedia random events in house, asmedia footjob, new inventory

There have been 19 new events, 26 lewds, 4 head pats, 2 bridge events, 2 random events, 2 new time zones, and a new chamber code. Now you look at this and tell me that it has only been UI updates.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
This game is going nowhere. By now the game should already had some combat mechanics into it and training but instead it is just UI after UI changes. Story is progressing slower than a snail crossing a puddle. Everything in the story and game play makes you think you are going to level up and fight the game but instead it's the slowest kinetic novel story I have every tried to follow. Maybe in 10 or 20 updates there will actually be something playable but these tiny updates are not even worth the time.
I had a feeling I heard this UI complaint not too far back in the thread...

I have decided to drop this game.. Dev just wants to make a very ugly color clashing non functional UI. The new cards can be summed up in one sentence from another person `So many contrasting colors and just way too much on screen`
Why are you still playing when you publicly announced you were dropping the game last month? :unsure:

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Jiken3306

Aug 14, 2020
Am I the only one having trouble getting the game to activate some of the earlier events? I'm not having it let me talk to Heramael after discovering Asmedia's past, or discuss portals with Asmedia, even after completing all other quests. I had to restart on my new desktop, and now I cannot get it to activate these events. Not sure if I'm just stupid or if it's actually bugged. If anyone could help, that would be great.

Last edited:

Dradenath

Mar 19, 2020
Hey Zimon,

Just downloaded your game and installed it but it wont start i get the startup splash but then nothing.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.56!
In this new version you will find:
3 new lewds for the interactive Cleos
A variant in the sofa and a new one with a variant
Let's see if people can understand the message, also because these will be the last ones maybe forever.
Hell's room is finally here
The Core room is now accessible
New music
Fixed bugs (Check the changelog for the full list)
Changed the steps in the dialogues with the girls inside the rooms, i.e. from now on you will no longer be kicked out using the "Back".
As for the next build instead, I will continue the story, about 3/4 events, and conclude this "act" for some characters.
Coming soon there will also be a summer-themed wallpaper, with a poll on the girl to choose from. Choose carefully, according to the chosen girl the wallpaper will be different.
The famous launcher that will make our lives easier is also on the way, thank Darth Falcon.
I conclude by saying that on August 1st or 2nd there will be an important discussion about CoR on Discord, but don't worry, those who won't be there can read the summary on the other platforms.
That said, the Early version is on , while the public version will be coming soon.
I hope you enjoy this new version!

Progetto senza titolo (1).png

Jan 7, 2021
I like this game. There's just one big problem. The English in this game is bad. It's not fluent at all and sometimes it feels like two robots are talking to each other. There is a lot of grammatical errors. Sometimes the whole dialogue is just really weird and makes the main character seem like an idiot.

I'm only at the beginning of the game so I don't know if it will get better or not. But I strongly recommend you spend time and resources to check the English in this game and several sentences should be rewritten from scratch. I know it's difficult when English is not your first language, it's not mine either. But I've noticed how good grammar makes the game feel so much better and you get immersed in the story in a totally different way.
You know citing a few lines would help with whatever point you're trying to make. Like which lines don't you understand?

I've seen some bad translations and this is legible.
Crazy shit happens > Chase Girls > ??? > Profit

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Wait why?
I said two months ago that certain conditions had to be met, the deadline was August, there are five days left, I don't think they will be met.

Is there a way to improve the performance of this game?
It depends on the platform, I have found a method to lighten the weight of the game on both pc and android and also a method to make the scenes on android more fluid, I will apply it in two patches

I like this game. There's just one big problem. The English in this game is bad. It's not fluent at all and sometimes it feels like two robots are talking to each other. There is a lot of grammatical errors. Sometimes the whole dialogue is just really weird and makes the main character seem like an idiot.

I'm only at the beginning of the game so I don't know if it will get better or not. But I strongly recommend you spend time and resources to check the English in this game and several sentences should be rewritten from scratch. I know it's difficult when English is not your first language, it's not mine either. But I've noticed how good grammar makes the game feel so much better and you get immersed in the story in a totally different way.
I had the dialogues checked by several people, I thought they were fine, if you tell me so now I feel stunned...
Rightly so, I don't know what's wrong with it yet, and you can't expect LiL-like dialogues from me; had it been written in Italian, it certainly would have been.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes