masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.55
ChampionOfRealms-0.56-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: macham

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
Pretty much at a loss right now. All girl's card say I've completed all events for them, except Sheila, hers has the ???. I've finished up until the "to be implemented" part of Isabel's quest. My problem lies in "The Call" I've repaired the house, yet nothing allows me to discuss with the girls to join me, and no advancing to the meeting room for events. I'm pretty much at a dead end. Is there a hidden event I need to find in order to progress the main story, I saw Hell in Dusk city at the very beginning and nothing since, so I'm yeah pretty lost

Edit: It seems to have randomly updated and finished the quest. Thats a bug that would need more looking into and squashing

Last edited:

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
hmm... I am doing something wrong i guess but I am stuck.
my Signals says:
but i have all girls in their room:
tried the meeting room during every time of the day and also on different weekdays.
but the event does not start. tried several other things but always went to meeting room first.
maybe someone has an idea how to continue?
edit - nevermind, i forgot about Sheila

Last edited:

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Hello again and same problem
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-56-zimon.40009/post-6131445

Try starting the game by holing Shift + G and selecting a different render option.

If that works and you're on windows then
  1. gl2: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles2: OpenGL ES 3.0.
Try setting it to the Angle DirectX one and restart the game.

Hey Zimon, what do you think of Ren'Py 7.4.7 "The Queen of the Skies"?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-56-zimon.40009/post-6131445

Try starting the game by holing Shift + G and selecting a different render option.

If that works and you're on windows then
  1. gl2: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles2: OpenGL ES 3.0.
Try setting it to the Angle DirectX one and restart the game.

Hey Zimon, what do you think of Ren'Py 7.4.7 "The Queen of the Skies"?
All I know is that all these renpy problems are starting to annoy me, because I'm paying for their bugs and compatibility issues.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Okay, guys, given the amount of stuff that's going to happen this Sunday, among the people I've contacted, stuff to discuss and change, 0.57 will come out today, which could also be the last numbered build, we'll see. Having said that, it will be lewds, better to implement changes first rather than go on the old way.
For those who want, tomorrow night on Discord all possible news, after receiving the various confirmations, I will publish a final post everywhere.
So, the beautiful scenes you will find are as follows:

Cleos down buttjob

Tightjob

New Horny pose

Asmedia's Tailjob

The original incoming events unfortunately were 1 Sheila, 2 Story, 1 Izanami, 1 Tsu.
Sheila and two of story were ready, but better to see what will happen tomorrow.
That said, this early-early is on , while Tuesday will be released the public one, and maybe it will also be the end of normal public versions, early, and other stuff, we'll see.

I hope you like this version.

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
One question, the settings and characters in this visual novel were created with Koikatsu?

Wolfiee

Jan 4, 2018
I'm stuck on the Sheila event Celestial Love, It says Explore her heart to unlock the next event. The emptiness of her heart will have to be filled, go to sleep. I've gone to sleep numerous times, gone to her room to try and explore her heart again. nothing

Jan 7, 2021
I've been thinking about it for years but I have never started to do it. It would be interesting to be able to tell a story of my own and I would also learn to write better. Maybe someday.
Just take a leap of faith and do it, the worst that can happen is someone on the internet will say mean things about it. Distill from that any useful information, flush the rest down the toilet, and use what you learned to do better in honing your craft.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, I decided to replay the game, and when trying to replay and these events have bugs.
"Target identified"
"Clarification with Heramael"
"Duel of Honor" (When I rollback for this one it actually lets me see it, but its as if I had just done tjhe event rather than it replaying)
"The Real Guy"
"Hidden Date"
"Protal and Seals"
Ok the most bizarre one so far: When I go talk to estia in her class during the morning, we exchange 2 lines of dialogue beore it all ends.
"New Visits"
"Will of the Master"
"Portals"
"Problematic Drink"
"Extraneous Reason"
"The etheria of the world"
"Demonstration of Etheria"
"Trusting the family" ends and "Dressing for Hell" automatically starts.
Logs:
For the hints, when its about finding Estia's night work, you should put "evenings" instead of "night" since you can't find her at mindnight.
For Heramael's after her table humping, you should puts go at her at Noon to talk to her about it.

You may want to add Heramael's "New Room" event to the replay gallery.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes