poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
For some reason, I get the feeling that the quality of the game drops with each new update. Unfortunately...

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Dev made an update a while back that fucked saves. Been waiting for the game to be 'complete' ever since to try it again. Not starting over and putting the kinda hours in play I was at at that point to have saves broken again. Pretty much my standard response to breaking saves. Do it once, I have no faith you wont do it again and waste my time again.
Oh, he absolutely will. They all do. And it's not his fault either. Breaking save games is something that unfortunately just happens inevitably from time to time during game development. There ain't helping it. Hell, Microsoft did it when they changed to the .[something]x file format or made windows 7 16 bit incompatible. That's just the nature of evolving software. The alternative is trying to force compatibility no matter what and ending up with an end product that's buggy as all hell.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
How about this?

You put some backstory in the character card so player know about them.Not everyone remember about their story after awhile.

Then you put simple cuddle,sex and others like before.no icon,the one before is already fine as it is.Love icon shouldn't be there,just simple love word is enough(my game frozen when I click on it).I don't think lust is needed.I think,love is enough.

Just my idea,
View attachment 1274731

Its okay you won't follow it,its just an idea from a media designer like me,ahahhaha

I prefer the older design,it look more simple and good.:unsure:
In fact, I'm still looking for balance.
I need the lust for some events.
Glad you like the initial cards.
For the lag of the buttons, I think I found the solution, it happens mainly in devices not very performant or for an accumulation of layers, adding a simple free memory, should fix it without problems.

For some reason, I get the feeling that the quality of the game drops with each new update. Unfortunately...
Explain yourself better, simply saying that quality drops without specification make me understand nothing.

For those who WANT to look for the new code, go to main street at evening look for a UFO, and click on it
View attachment 1274764

then go to the chamber and enter the code.

Oh no, aliens! :KEK:

<---------------------->

I realized you edited the review to blame my update schedule which now only focuses on changing the GUI and not moving the story forward, okay...
You could have done it at any time, you did it right now when you're getting frustrated with subjective stuff you don't like
As if the last 12 story events never happened, the girls' story is just as important as the main one
it's true, I change the gui constantly, but it's not in the list of the main things, it's in the secondary changes.
No one forbids me to change it, as no one forbids me to make secondary events or strange easter egg as the ship or the ufo.
If I wanted to, I could seamlessly do for the next 3 builds 16 girls-only events and continue the story in 0.60, can I have the right as a developer to decide what order to do things in?
I can easily do 16 main story events in a row in 3 builds and nobody complains.
The example of the Netflix series works perfectly, I recently finished Castlevania, where every episode had a precise pattern, 1/4 main story with Trevor, 1/4 with Alucard, 1/4 with Hector/Isaac, 1/4 random X, every episode, perfect.
Development is not an episodic series.
I also suggested making small builds and big builds, making some story only and some girls only, I showed you all those new features coming soon.
There was also a recurring error that happened with Asmedia about the getitem, how do you fix an error that doesn't happen to you? You keep trying until you can fix it, which happened today.
Maybe I should do like other devs who don't respond, or aren't present, or take as long as they want, even a year, not giving a damn about everyone and everything.

<----------------->
I've just been confirmed that the forum does favoritism, good...

Last edited:

DarthFalcon

Mar 15, 2021
Dev made an update a while back that fucked saves. Been waiting for the game to be 'complete' ever since to try it again. Not starting over and putting the kinda hours in play I was at at that point to have saves broken again. Pretty much my standard response to breaking saves. Do it once, I have no faith you wont do it again and waste my time again.
If you are talking about 0.30 he said that you would have to start over with that update. As for saves breaking, that's renpy. As QQP said and others have, software updates and especially renpy will do weird shit. 7.3.5 was a great version, then everyone was forced to upgrade to the buggy 7.4.x releases because all Android builds were broken on anything below. It's gotten better, but there's still a chance saves will break, Especially with renpy upgrades. That's something every renpy dev had to deal with.

If playing again is that big of an issue, the skip button works, You could get back to the assault in 15 minutes or less.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There was also a recurring error that happened with Asmedia about the getitem, how do you fix an error that doesn't happen to you? You keep trying until you can fix it, which happened today.
What's this about?

Maybe I should do like other devs who don't respond, or aren't present, or take as long as they want, even a year, not giving a damn about everyone and everything.
Well you don't have to respond to everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make the game you want to make and if some people sound unreasonable well there are plenty of fans that do like your game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I would like to know the word for sheila too...
As for the new secret code, go to main street in the evening and look gor a UFO on the top right of the screen
Put any of the following either by themselves or in a sentence. If you combine them only the first one in the list will work.
cum, fill
zimon, master
tea, drink
depressed, zim
happy, glad
feel, how
hi

IE:
"Zimon feels happy when he drinks tea."
Will trigger a message about 'Zimon' but will skip 'feel', 'happy', and 'tea'.

Last edited:

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I think I have a bug of some sort. It says that I have to "go and give the new room to," to Cleos, Izanami, and Tsukiko but when I check the handling room, everyone has a room. Am I stuck in a bug because everyone has their own room but when I check their cards for hints, it says that I need to give them their own room still. I'll have to go back a LONG time in my save if I am stuck in a bugged state.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Explain yourself better, simply saying that quality drops without specification make me understand nothing.
I get the hope on a rope but sometimes you expect too much.
Not every bad review needs or warrants your personal attention. Don't forget while you're digging though review :poop: there are people that enjoy the game you're making :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
It is not one thing or another, but a whole complex feeling. But if you ask for specifics...
Some animated scenes, made rather poorly, since, for example, some body parts are made deformed, like strangely too long, to an unnatural extend, hip parts of the legs; noticeably dropping visual quality of the new characters; rather poor taste in dressing main character (what with his red pijama? And it's getting more and more screen time...); dragging from far off version story with gallery that dos not reflect seen scenes; this one arguable, but still, all new updates adds is several lines of text and couple of scenes, and other minor details. It is all this small things that give me the feeling of decline.
And, ofcourse, as the cherry on the top, the coroner stone, unkempt promises. I remember your (developer) explanations about pregnancy/evolving system, as well as 'sleeping over' content. I have no desire to go in argue and dance with words about that. But, I do feel deceived to an extend, most developers who implement "see in the next update function" actually put there content that they plan to implement in the next update, not that they "plan" to add some day or not at all. Besides, you implemented a "sleep with..." content, tho only with one girl and only in main character bed. So, there is no reason stopping you (developer), story wise or whatever, from honoring of at list part of your promises, why not concentrate on that and extend it. Add more girls (sleeping with two or three) as well as sneaking and sleeping with girls in their rooms (or not just sleeping).
I forsee that some hard fans would start throw dirt and other staff at me for criticism, but you (developer) asked for my opinion yourself and I honestly given it to you. Take it to account and use it to improve the game or just ignore it, is up to you (developer). In either way, I wish you good luck in developing, since this game really have potential and it's own appeal.

Reactions: marcin_bojar

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
oh yeah, it worked out so well I'm amazed. Survival by happenstance, the best kind of survival. And he plans on competing in the champion awards like that...

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have no desire to go in argue and dance with words about that. But, I do feel deceived to an extend, most developers who implement "see in the next update function" actually put there content that they plan to implement in the next update, not that they "plan" to add some day or not at all.
Don't take this as throwing dirt, that is definitively not my intention.

But I have to point out that because the pacing of the development cycle in this game is different to that of many other projects here we also have to accept that his use of promotional teasers is going to match that development type.

And in this case really it's not that the developer is being slow about it or that he is falsely advertising his intentions but that the type of development cycle he uses makes it look like that. At least until you consider it properly.

Consider the situation, if you will. Systems like the proposed pregnancy of evolution system are big chunks of work. They are the sort of stuff where a developer has to sit down and work on nothing but them for a considerable amount of time. So no matter the type of development cycle used we can't expect the dev to release such big changes in any less time than another would. And that time is realistically measured in months. There isn't really a good way to shorten that even if he added more people to the project. So it is unrealistic to expect him to release that sort of thing in less time than that just because he makes many small releases instead of few big ones.

Presumably what is happening here is that the dev is indeed working on said system and others like it in the background. Just like any other dev would. It's just taking as long as it naturally takes as these things just do. The only difference is that in the meantime instead of just making us wait and have nothing he is releasing the smaller stuff as it is finished. It's the basic small patch - big DLC model as opposed to the traditional model of publishing an expansion pack every so rarely.

And yet realistically because these big things are the big selling points of his product he has to start advertising them about the same time before release as anyone else. No point selling something that'll be done in 6 months a week before release and hiding it until than only to find out people aren't actually excited, don't want it and he shouldn't have wasted his time. Or worse that they are excited and you lost 6 months of hype you could have had.

So the perception you get is that he is dragging his feet on the big stuff when in reality that really isn't the case. He just has 10 or 50 versions between two big ones instead of one.

Of course, I could be absolutely wrong. But so far all evidence points to that not being the case.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
It is not one thing or another, but a whole complex feeling. But if you ask for specifics...
Some animated scenes, made rather poorly, since, for example, some body parts are made deformed, like strangely too long, to an unnatural extend, hip parts of the legs; noticeably dropping visual quality of the new characters; rather poor taste in dressing main character (what with his red pijama? And it's getting more and more screen time...); dragging from far off version story with gallery that dos not reflect seen scenes; this one arguable, but still, all new updates adds is several lines of text and couple of scenes, and other minor details. It is all this small things that give me the feeling of decline.
And, ofcourse, as the cherry on the top, the coroner stone, unkempt promises. I remember your (developer) explanations about pregnancy/evolving system, as well as 'sleeping over' content. I have no desire to go in argue and dance with words about that. But, I do feel deceived to an extend, most developers who implement "see in the next update function" actually put there content that they plan to implement in the next update, not that they "plan" to add some day or not at all. Besides, you implemented a "sleep with..." content, tho only with one girl and only in main character bed. So, there is no reason stopping you (developer), story wise or whatever, from honoring of at list part of your promises, why not concentrate on that and extend it. Add more girls (sleeping with two or three) as well as sneaking and sleeping with girls in their rooms (or not just sleeping).
I forsee that some hard fans would start throw dirt and other staff at me for criticism, but you (developer) asked for my opinion yourself and I honestly given it to you. Take it to account and use it to improve the game or just ignore it, is up to you (developer). In either way, I wish you good luck in developing, since this game really have potential and it's own appeal.
Mmmmm, the scenes because of the body parts, the only one I can think of with long lower limbs is Hell, but that's normal, she's not human. Of new characters, there are only Isabel and Aneko, but those are tastes, if you don't like this sweet kitty I can't do anything about it

CharaStudio-2021-06-26-17-10-55-Render.png

And there would also be her coming

CharaStudio-2021-06-20-15-27-31-Render.png

For more monstrous and complicated stuff, they're on the way, but I'm not going to show them around
The mc dress "pajama", is a simple sweater from a casual outfit at home.
I didn't understand the gallery one, it must show the lewd, for the story, there are event trackers.
Regarding "next updates", I beg to differ.
I just can't focus an entire build on just one feature, people are already starting to complain about the "lack of story".
I'm only doing this for 0.54, for testing interactives.
I can't randomly force sleeping with three people if the requirements aren't there.
The sleep with there is and is only with Asmedia for now in the room, but there is.
Don't expect a complete feature like that, it will be really complete when there will be all the girls, at the moment it will be updated slowly.
Now the new life, it will be the 10th time I repeat it, it is connected to the story and I can't force it in any way.
But that doesn't mean I'm not working on it behind the scenes, as I have always shown

CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-52-06-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-05-20-23-48-12-Render.png

Lately, it seems to me that people keep expecting more and more, without there being an effective balance between effort and return, I'm loaded with stuff to do, but it's not like I'm going to show it to you.
I don't have the support of CK or HHG, yet I am expected to do things at the same level.
Or that CoR can give nothing more or has nothing left to give when in reality you haven't seen anything yet.
By now the only thing you make me think is to disappear from the scene and come back in a couple of months with a giant build, which I can not afford to do because if not CoR ends up in oblivion.
Want even more? Then make it grow, expand, talk about it everywhere and let everyone try it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
First time playing the game ( a girl called Estia, already loving the game :p )

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes