masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you all, don't worry, I'll feel better. Now I try to answer everyone.
Q&A Time :D

The first one concerns LiL, which despite the complaints about the lack of lewd scenes continues to grow at an impressive speed.
Minds drawing a blank, what's LiL stand for?

The second is CK, which after the models' mess, well...hasn't suffered great losses and has gained more support.
Eh several factors play into this at the moment so I wouldn't count all the chickens just yet.
  • Arc held a 'Re-Design' Livestream on October 1st, which a lot of fans that participated in CursedFlame91's Character Poll were interested in what he would do. Take away lesson: If you messed up wait until PayDay to deliver the bad news as fans will stick around for that :sneaky:
  • Not everyone is in it for the Graphics. While Triple A Games might make you think fans want higher fidelity graphics there are others that come for the story. Take away lesson: If you can get a fan to care about a waifu well they might shank a bitch to protect her :coffee: Also waifu wars can make bank
  • Some people like em Big while others like them Small. Marketing the re-design as bigger breast probably appeased some of the fan base :p Though personally I'm for Flat Justice :love:
  • Oh and while some people cry pirates are bad don't underestimate the fans. Many Pirates will pay for things that they like and won't judge another pirate too harshly. Many fans have been asking for someone to leak Arc's old 'Character Cards' because of course a pirate community would pirate think.png
As for damages well see what November brings as those that were on the fence may leave knowing the new designs are here to stay unless Arc does something flashy for Halloween. But here is the data so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering the great quality of the two titles, the question I ask myself is, is it only the games that have allowed it, or is their diffusion better? And I'm talking about forums, socials, and other stuff.
And then there's me who after saying that I can't be totally active for now, I lost 3 supports because "Hell Games is not active" ..... really?
I played Teaching Feeling, and I wanted to insert some elements through the "Family trip", go to eat together somewhere, amusement park, onsen, but then the sleep sex won.
Eh 3 isn't a big number and people will come and go. However you could consider the Fetish Net they cast compared to yours. A pro to quantity over quality is there is variety.

Does a fan want 'Incest'? Some degenerates do and will check a game out specifically if it has that tag. While CK doesn't have a lot of it it does have the Mother Daughter, Sister Sister, Sudo Aunt Nephew. Champion doesn't really have a Mother or Little Sister type (well unless you revive/cure Heramael's sister for sisterly threesome :LOL:). Maeve is more like Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo which is technically a motherly figure but doesn't actually share memories with the MC instead watched over them while they grew up.

Another one is 'Milf' which many fans like Older Women and the closest Champion has is Cleos and lets face it she is on the younger school teacher side of the Milf Spectrum.

Morality is also a thing. While CK fumbled on this and went more Telltale Games choices (They sound nice but in the end amount to nothing) even the illusion of the player making a decision that matters will cause some to be more invested in the outcome then if they just read the story straight through.

Pregnancy while its also high on the list fans would like to see it done right so it's not a rushed job. Take Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou , Renryuu Ascension , Haramase Simulator , Four Elements Trainer , and Maman Kyoushitsu . Some of it is the journey and simply allowing the player to start with the option to inseminate would be nice. Though some fans don't want it so having the option to opt in/out would appease both sides. If I recall Champion already has a fertilization graphic which is farther along then CK has managed to do.
Hell you could even Character Poll one of these a month to keep that fanbase mostly happy :love:

'Netorare' and 'Netori' are also present in CK. Some fans like being able to steal somebody else's girl or if they mess up in a choice have their girl stolen from them. This is played up with the Milf Housewives in CK though there is a scene where you see a Mom fuck her son which she is a love interest so could fall under NTR :p Needless to say some fans do look for this.

Data from Arc's Kinky Poll they did on JUN 19, 2020

As for Teaching Feeling yeah Sleep Sex would win out. Though that doesn't mean you can't poll again or give a nod to the top 3 things in a poll. Ah looking over that was the $12 Abyssal Tier Poll though yeah given the options I can see Sleep Sex for the girls winning. Dates with the girls individually might have fared better. Mini-Games are a hard sell since they are like a mystery box. Not sure what the Change Status entailed :unsure:. Also not sure how much advertising you did for the Polls as some devs forget to do that which I never understood why as it's piratically like ringing the dinner bell :LOL:.

The hints I know, they are too vague, the 0.30 had to rework them to be much more precise, creating a kind of screen of the quests with the description to deal with them.
I usually put indications in the dialogues, like the one saying to go to Tailè or to visit the park or the library. Maybe I should change the color of the dialogue when talking about key directions.
Showing Schedules for the girls may help. At least for Tailè a message for Shop Hours so young players figure out when to return for work.

The pregnancy pokemon style, I know you want it, we just have to reach a fundamental point in the story, then you can have fun.

In any case, thank you, I will recover.
Great, take care of yourself!

Anyway, guys don't worry, the development of the game is not stopped, it's just slowed down, I had my pc brought on purpose, I can still add little things or modify the code, and don't worry, I'm resting.
:unsure: try not to overwork yourself... Hopefully you have a cute nurse

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Q&A Time :D

Minds drawing a blank, what's LiL stand for?

Eh several factors play into this at the moment so I wouldn't count all the chickens just yet.
  • Arc held a 'Re-Design' Livestream on October 1st, which a lot of fans that participated in CursedFlame91's Character Poll were interested in what he would do. Take away lesson: If you messed up wait until PayDay to deliver the bad news as fans will stick around for that :sneaky:
  • Not everyone is in it for the Graphics. While Triple A Games might make you think fans want higher fidelity graphics there are others that come for the story. Take away lesson: If you can get a fan to care about a waifu well they might shank a bitch to protect her :coffee: Also waifu wars can make bank
  • Some people like em Big while others like them Small. Marketing the re-design as bigger breast probably appeased some of the fan base :p Though personally I'm for Flat Justice :love:
  • Oh and while some people cry pirates are bad don't underestimate the fans. Many Pirates will pay for things that they like and won't judge another pirate too harshly. Many fans have been asking for someone to leak Arc's old 'Character Cards' because of course a pirate community would View attachment 852471
As for damages well see what November brings as those that were on the fence may leave knowing the new designs are here to stay unless Arc does something flashy for Halloween. But here is the data so far.

Eh 3 isn't a big number and people will come and go. However you could consider the Fetish Net they cast compared to yours. A pro to quantity over quality is there is variety.

Does a fan want 'Incest'? Some degenerates do and will check a game out specifically if it has that tag. While CK doesn't have a lot of it it does have the Mother Daughter, Sister Sister, Sudo Aunt Nephew. Champion doesn't really have a Mother or Little Sister type (well unless you revive/cure Heramael's sister for sisterly threesome :LOL:). Maeve is more like Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo which is technically a motherly figure but doesn't actually share memories with the MC instead watched over them while they grew up.

Another one is 'Milf' which many fans like Older Women and the closest Champion has is Cleos and lets face it she is on the younger school teacher side of the Milf Spectrum.

Morality is also a thing. While CK fumbled on this and went more Telltale Games choices (They sound nice but in the end amount to nothing) even the illusion of the player making a decision that matters will cause some to be more invested in the outcome then if they just read the story straight through.

Pregnancy while its also high on the list fans would like to see it done right so it's not a rushed job. Take Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou , Renryuu Ascension , Haramase Simulator , Four Elements Trainer , and Maman Kyoushitsu . Some of it is the journey and simply allowing the player to start with the option to inseminate would be nice. Though some fans don't want it so having the option to opt in/out would appease both sides. If I recall Champion already has a fertilization graphic which is farther along then CK has managed to do.
Hell you could even Character Poll one of these a month to keep that fanbase mostly happy :love:

'Netorare' and 'Netori' are also present in CK. Some fans like being able to steal somebody else's girl or if they mess up in a choice have their girl stolen from them. This is played up with the Milf Housewives in CK though there is a scene where you see a Mom fuck her son which she is a love interest so could fall under NTR :p Needless to say some fans do look for this.

Data from Arc's Kinky Poll they did on JUN 19, 2020

As for Teaching Feeling yeah Sleep Sex would win out. Though that doesn't mean you can't poll again or give a nod to the top 3 things in a poll. Ah looking over that was the $12 Abyssal Tier Poll though yeah given the options I can see Sleep Sex for the girls winning. Dates with the girls individually might have fared better. Mini-Games are a hard sell since they are like a mystery box. Not sure what the Change Status entailed :unsure:. Also not sure how much advertising you did for the Polls as some devs forget to do that which I never understood why as it's piratically like ringing the dinner bell :LOL:.

Showing Schedules for the girls may help. At least for Tailè a message for Shop Hours so young players figure out when to return for work.

Great, take care of yourself!

:unsure: try not to overwork yourself... Hopefully you have a cute nurse
And I was about to go to sleep, okay let's read.

LiL is Lesson in Love, I was told that people were complaining about the lack of lewds

I imagined, in the end it's the fetishes and the story that make you attached to something, a change of model can create a reaction, but if the content is always the same it's fine.

Yes I know, I don't care that they are 3, it's the reason why they left, that is "inactivity", that's what bothers me.

For fetishes it's always hard, I try to stay on the more "pure" part
Incest? Impossible, all dead. We're just waiting for Heramael's sister and the mother of.....ops.
The milf will arrive, just waiting for the right time to put them .
Cleos is young, we cannot consider her milf.

For the poll instead, I would like to avoid filling the Patreon of Poll, but maybe I am wrong, that's why I do a lot of them on Discord, they are quick and fast.
By the way, the last one about the characters was the one between Neon and the hellhound.

Having said that, I'm not stressing myself out, don't worry.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
LiL is Lesson in Love, I was told that people were complaining about the lack of lewds
Ah, Yeah for that one it's like 5/19 waifus (26%) have Lust Stats. The dev was getting annoyed at fans requesting more from Makoto then finger banging so he added another scene recently with her getting finger banged and told them to fuck off, I wonder how that in-game joke will age with time :unsure:

Yes I know, I don't care that they are 3, it's the reason why they left, that is "inactivity", that's what bothers me.
Just don't let idiots bother you too much :coffee: Some have tunnel vision and if they don't see anything with their specific waifu they will whine about that :whistle:

For fetishes it's always hard, I try to stay on the more "pure" part
Nothing wrong with Vanilla but you might attract new blood with Napoleon. Or advertise pure sweetness to bring in the more lovey dovey fans :ROFLMAO:

Incest? Impossible, all dead. We're just waiting for Heramael's sister and the mother of.....ops.
I'm willing to 'adopt' a little sister as long as "step" isn't added in :p Then again if you have the girls get 'pet' names and offer custom input on how they address the player well "Lil' Sis' and 'Big Bro' :LOL: Substitution isn't the same but it can be fun. Then there are other players that prefer being called 'Master', 'Boss', 'Lord', etc. Funny enough it's a little touch that adds a lot of personal flavor.

The milf will arrive, just waiting for the right time to put them .
Cleos is young, we cannot consider her milf.
Huh, neat.

For the poll instead, I would like to avoid filling the Patreon of Poll, but maybe I am wrong, that's why I do a lot of them on Discord, they are quick and fast.
Kinda prefer polls on here and Patreon. Throwing a bone for the Free Players helps with engagement and gives some statistics on what the general audience thinks. Patreon will hide the poll for non patrons (Unless you use some preview pic) which for anyone out of the loop it doesn't help lure them in... Discord while I check it from time to time I find I miss things that devs don't bother mentioning on their other channels. Also I can search for previous poll data easier on Patreon :geek: Sweet delicious data 576-5767266_emoji-drooling-hearts-drool-pleasing-pleased-cute-emojis.png

By the way, the last one about the characters was the one between Neon and the hellhound.
Looking forward to that :D

Having said that, I'm not stressing myself out, don't worry.
Have a good nights rest.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Incest? Impossible, all dead.
Well...and i was thinking that the mother still alive, being somewhere far away (being captive), also there was Priscilla, and i have thought that maybe she was an aunt. I guess i need to replay the game to remember everything, but if i'm not mistaken, there not much talking about the mc past there is? So far i remember him talking with asmedia, but thats more about asmedia past than the mc.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not every game needs incest, most of the games I play have it, but it's not really necessary.
Yeah, i agree with that, but i have thought that only the father have died, and the mother was somewhere far away (in coma, or being captive). Also i have thought that priscilla was the mc aunt, but look like he don't have any family, at least blood related. Is not about the incest, is that i have thought that, and now thinking i have no idea why....

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Come to think of it, I haven't shown the redesign of the hellhound yet.
She could still change, but this is her current state:
hell.png hell.png
I have removed the fur from some parts, such as the arms because I am not a big lover of fur.
I also changed the color, redder.
There are also flames in the eyes, but they only come out in the hottest moments.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Come to think of it, I haven't shown the redesign of the hellhound yet.
She could still change, but this is her current state:
View attachment 853577 View attachment 853581
I have removed the fur from some parts, such as the arms because I am not a big lover of fur.
I also changed the color, redder.
There are also flames in the eyes, but they only come out in the hottest moments.
Oh wow she looks amazing!

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Okay, guys, I know I need to rest and everything, but since I don't know how much longer I'm going to be in the hospital, I'd say that getting me a little bit ahead with some fix can't hurt.
Today I release version 0.29a:
A new place: the bathroom.
Gallery updated with Asmedia Shower and Heramael Forest.
All the old repeatable scenes.
Since some scenes should be remade and others need to be modified, I decided to give you a chance to "remember" the old lewds.
In this way, I will be able to remake all the old lewd scenes until they are updated.
In this way you can see:
Asmedia Sex in the old room and shower sex (shower sex can be remembered in the new bathroom, while the other scenes from Asmedia)
Heramael boobsjob (Hera Room)
Izanami Dojo sex and Festival (Izanami Room)
Tsukiko sex (Tsukiko Room)
As a temporary solution, it seems good to me.
In the future, the last event of Estia, considered by everyone too "fast", will also be remade.
Other good news, I've started to create the compressed version for Android, it's still under test, but for the moment it works, I'll make it available for everyone.
I know it's not much, but for the moment I can't do more.
Also, for this reason, I decided not to make a distinction between the Early version and the Public, as there is not much content I want to give you access to everything immediately.
I hope you enjoy these changes.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sweet update :love:

Hello voyeurism my old friend.

Other good news, I've started to create the compressed version for Android, it's still under test, but for the moment it works, I'll make it available for everyone.
If you have any problems don't forget there are some Android fanatics on here that would probably help you out :coffee:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Okay, guys, I know I need to rest and everything, but since I don't know how much longer I'm going to be in the hospital, I'd say that getting me a little bit ahead with some fix can't hurt.
Gallery updated with Asmedia Shower and Heramael Forest.
All the old repeatable scenes.
Since some scenes should be remade and others need to be modified, I decided to give you a chance to "remember" the old lewds.
In this way, I will be able to remake all the old lewd scenes until they are updated.
In this way you can see:
Asmedia Sex in the old room and shower sex (shower sex can be remembered in the new bathroom, while the other scenes from Asmedia)
Heramael boobsjob (Hera Room)
Izanami Dojo sex and Festival (Izanami Room)
Tsukiko sex (Tsukiko Room)
As a temporary solution, it seems good to me.
In the future, the last event of Estia, considered by everyone too "fast", will also be remade.
Also, for this reason, I decided not to make a distinction between the Early version and the Public, as there is not much content I want to give you access to everything immediately.
I hope you enjoy these changes.
quick question can i update to V0.29A from V0.28?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
quick question can i update to V0.29A from V0.28?
Technically it will be available for PC in a few hours dependent on my internet connection :geek:

Unofficial Update patch will get you from 0.28 to 0.29
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29a-hell-games.40009/post-4327849

Once I finish downloading 0.29a, comparing it against 0.29, and finally uploading 0.29 to 0.29a then you could just stack that on top of the other one.

Edit:
Unofficial Update patch for 0.29 to 0.29a
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-v0-29a-hell-games.40009/post-4351094

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This might sound like and odd question and I don't mean to be insensitive knowing your current situation so please only consider this as a thought for when you get better, but when you said that Estia's scene would be remade, for those of us that have already past it will we get an option to replay that scene or do it over? I already did that scene and I don't have an older save before that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This might sound like and odd question and I don't mean to be insensitive knowing your current situation so please only consider this as a thought for when you get better, but when you said that Estia's scene would be remade, for those of us that have already past it will we get an option to replay that scene or do it over? I already did that scene and I don't have an older save before that.
Yes, probably through the Gallery

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes