hawewon212

Jan 25, 2020
when I go to signals it says that I should spend some time with Asmedia but I can't find her anywhere and I can't do any of the new scenes my save might be bugged

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I cannot trigger the even for Cleo on the library, the hint says give her the room but i already did that or did i miss anything am not sure...

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I get errors after this scene (look at pictures). is there a way to fix this?
Strange, I'm going to check.

when I go to signals it says that I should spend some time with Asmedia but I can't find her anywhere and I can't do any of the new scenes my save might be bugged
Isn't she in her room?

I cannot trigger the even for Cleo on the library, the hint says give her the room but i already did that or did i miss anything am not sure...
Have you checked the Handling Room? After you tell her about the room, you continue from there.

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
Have you checked the Handling Room? After you tell her about the room, you continue from there.
I did check and I already gave her the room, I remember because there is an event with Asmedia that needs all the girls to have their room and the weird thing is that the same hint is given to Tsukiko and it in the same stage as Cleos. I already entered their room from the Handling Room and it does not trigger anything.

MDC81111

Jun 10, 2020
Hey there is a new bug when it comes to fixing the door quest the only to get out the exception page is to keep clicking ignore but it takes you back to the menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The problem has been fixed, you can apply the bugfix or download the game
View attachment Bug lead.rar

The compressed android version has been added.

I did check and I already gave her the room, I remember because there is an event with Asmedia that needs all the girls to have their room and the weird thing is that the same hint is given to Tsukiko and it in the same stage as Cleos. I already entered their room from the Handling Room and it does not trigger anything.
Continue with the story going in the meeting room, they should update.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I just restarted again since I guess I have to? I think the last time I played was v28. I just beat Izanami in battle and it says to go back to her but I can't seem to find her at any point during the day. I also went to meet with Asmedia at the peak and did but when I go to her room it says she is still at the peak even though the signal for it is also gone. I'm not sure if I'm missing a trigger or what I need to do.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I may have missed it because I used a save to skip new content after patch 0.30, but what are those hearts in girls' profiles? Some of them are colored with world "new" and some aren't.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I just restarted again since I guess I have to? I think the last time I played was v28. I just beat Izanami in battle and it says to go back to her but I can't seem to find her at any point during the day. I also went to meet with Asmedia at the peak and did but when I go to her room it says she is still at the peak even though the signal for it is also gone. I'm not sure if I'm missing a trigger or what I need to do.
Well, from 0.28 there was no need, anyway:
For Asmedia you did Peak night, Peak day and then her room?
For Izanami, continue with Asmedia, there is a useless passage that I just removed.

I may have missed it because I used a save to skip new content after patch 0.30, but what are those hearts in girls' profiles? Some of them are colored with world "new" and some aren't.
They were needed in 0.30 for ranks, in this 0.31 I deactivated them because almost nobody liked them, in the next version they will be reactivated for something else.

Someone who finished the game give me an save file mine is bugged
Here View attachment save.rar

Anyway, for the interested, there is a new signature in the OP.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Well, from 0.28 there was no need, anyway:
For Asmedia you did Peak night, Peak day and then her room?
For Izanami, continue with Asmedia, there is a useless passage that I just removed.
Ok ya I got it now thanks I just had to do Asmedia's stuff. Sped through where she probably told me to come back in the morning.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.30
ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc Update Patch.rar

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.30
ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc Update Patch.rar
Mega

All right, I think it's time to fill that about.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Korra69

Mar 15, 2020
I'm playing on Android and during the sex scenes it lags like crazy is this happening to anyone else or is it just me

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes