ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm having the problem with both compressed and non compressed can you please explain the VP9 the phone I'm using is a Huawei P20 lite
It's the webm video format vp9, some devices have problems with this format. I'll ask around to see if others have encountered problems.

View attachment 905803
what is hint number 14. theres seems to be an error in the code
Mmmmm, I forgot to write it, thanks for noticing.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
Im not sure why but i seem to be stuck. I've done the main 7 girls quest apart from Cleos but i cant find her anywhere, how do I continue her story

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
just downloaded the lastest version, to find out, my save games dont work anymore, when that happend?
anyways not gonna start a new game, getting tired off, starting new games.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Anyone knows the secret hidden code?
The only thing i miss for a 100%
The code are in the OP: crab, moto, invasion

I'm playing on mac and having the same issue
It has been fixed, redownload the game, or uses the bugfix in the OP.

just downloaded the lastest version, to find out, my save games dont work anymore, when that happend?
anyways not gonna start a new game, getting tired off, starting new games.
No need, there is a save for that.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Issue with the Signal (hint guide thingy) when first arriving at the exile area throwing error, continues for quite sometime not allowing for the signals menu to be opened then randomal stops after finishing all the girls move in quests (haven't actually had them move in yet just finished the quests as still repairing the rooms). Fix/patch you supplied was applied just incase, error was still there as its a different issue.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Issue with the Signal (hint guide thingy) when first arriving at the exile area throwing error, continues for quite sometime not allowing for the signals menu to be opened then randomal stops after finishing all the girls move in quests (haven't actually had them move in yet just finished the quests as still repairing the rooms). Fix/patch you supplied was applied just incase, error was still there as its a different issue.
This is strange, the version has no problems, look:

Cattura.PNG

Mmmmmm, I wouldn't want something missing in the bugfix, I'll put a new one: View attachment Bugfix_0.31.rar

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
I think the game is bricked... I tried starting from the beginning 3 times now, and this is the furthest the game is allowing me to go. I see some guy had the same issue but he went to a part of the house, I've no clue how to get there if I can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, I do have the bugfix installed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Syphiny

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I think the game is bricked... I tried starting from the beginning 3 times now, and this is the furthest the game is allowing me to go. I see some guy had the same issue but he went to a part of the house, I've no clue how to get there if I can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, I do have the bugfix installed.
What happened with that signal? Fixed
Mmmmmmm, I'm still looking but it seems to me that you have done everything correctly.
Did you get the Dream event?

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
What happened with that signal? Fixed
Mmmmmmm, I'm still looking but it seems to me that you have done everything correctly.
Did you get the Dream event?
Nope, I even spam slept about 40 days or so :D I've tried going everywhere and talking to everyone at every time of day, nothing.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes