Stars360

Nov 22, 2020
I like koikatu games with beautiful animation. This game has nice renders . I just play games with beautiful renders and characters . I liked the game very much ! The Egyptian girl became my favorite Amazing game !

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZimonColdres

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, finally came around to playing the newest version after the rebranding, gonna share some feedback. I skipped 0.30, so my thoughts are from comparing 0.29 to 0.31

The hint system was by far the most welcome change for me. I remember in the older builds just clicking in every area randomly hoping for something new to happen. The new system is way more convinient, and I appreciate it a lot.

Another thing I noticed was when I chose to intervene when Cleos was having a discussion in the library, I gained 1 love point. I really like this. Decisions like this, no matter how small, are something that make you feel like you're roleplaying, not just someone watching the story. I hope to see a lot more of that in the future.

The "spend time" option could be a lot better. I can imagine why people got so upset it was mandatory in 0.30. I think those segments should reveal something more about the girls. Their quirks, some hobbies, and so on. Going back to interactivity, maybe have a short conversation, they ask you something, and if you choose correctly, you get extra points. Kinda like Persona does it.

The minigames could be better also. Right now they are kinda out of place. Even a better presentation would help.

I have no issue with the navigation, it's perfect to me right now. I haven't played 0.30, but i know from other games how much of a pain in the ass, the arrow system can be (looking at you badik).

Overall, I think the changes were for the better compared to 0.29. A few systems could be implemented a bit better, but I'm happy with the result so far.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Ok, finally came around to playing the newest version after the rebranding, gonna share some feedback. I skipped 0.30, so my thoughts are from comparing 0.29 to 0.31

The hint system was by far the most welcome change for me. I remember in the older builds just clicking in every area randomly hoping for something new to happen. The new system is way more convinient, and I appreciate it a lot.

Another thing I noticed was when I chose to intervene when Cleos was having a discussion in the library, I gained 1 love point. I really like this. Decisions like this, no matter how small, are something that make you feel like you're roleplaying, not just someone watching the story. I hope to see a lot more of that in the future.

The "spend time" option could be a lot better. I can imagine why people got so upset it was mandatory in 0.30. I think those segments should reveal something more about the girls. Their quirks, some hobbies, and so on. Going back to interactivity, maybe have a short conversation, they ask you something, and if you choose correctly, you get extra points. Kinda like Persona does it.

The minigames could be better also. Right now they are kinda out of place. Even a better presentation would help.

I have no issue with the navigation, it's perfect to me right now. I haven't played 0.30, but i know from other games how much of a pain in the ass, the arrow system can be (looking at you badik).

Overall, I think the changes were for the better compared to 0.29. A few systems could be implemented a bit better, but I'm happy with the result so far.
Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.
So:
For the time being, I will keep the hint system like this, it is quite appreciated, in the future I will try to make it nicer.

Yes, I said I will start doing these events with a double perspective and a reward, so expect many in the future.
Even old events will be updated with this feature.

Spend time was a simple test, since it's OK to earn points in this way I will make it much more interesting than a simple line of dialogue. Same with secondary events.

I figured, receiving them like this without warning is strange, I will try to improve them.

Yep, much better than the confusing arrows.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So in the old versions, the "handling room" where you could interact with all the girls etc. That's disappeared in the new version. The new "meeting room" doesn't do that anymore, which I find disappointing.

The "hints" suggets I go and offer Cleos the new room. How? In the library, nothing happens, just a basic interaction with her. In the other portal just has a "back" option. How do I offer her a new room? :unsure:

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So in the old versions, the "handling room" where you could interact with all the girls etc. That's disappeared in the new version. The new "meeting room" doesn't do that anymore, which I find disappointing.

The "hints" suggets I go and offer Cleos the new room. How? In the library, nothing happens, just a basic interaction with her. In the other portal just has a "back" option. How do I offer her a new room? :unsure:
The handling room has not been removed, the girls' rooms are still given from there, the same for Cleos.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The handling room has not been removed, the girls' rooms are still given from there, the same for Cleos.
But all I see is a meeting room, not a handling room. And the meeting room's only option is "go back"

And I can't invite Cleos (or the rabbit girl) to move into her room

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
Anyone knows what the problem is? I guess something is missing? I have redownloaded the game and the problem is still there. Is it a bug?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Required parameter lead_popup_text has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/tailè.rpyc", line 854, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1269, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 158, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)
Exception: Required parameter lead_popup_text has no value.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Champion of Realms 0.31
Wed Nov 25 02:10:15 2020

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys, welcome to 0.32! As I said, we continue with our beloved Cleos, in this build, we will have 4 events just for her.

One of them has been modified for plot reasons, so in the next build, we will have another Cleos event with a nice lewd.
For the next build, there will be many changes. No, I'm not talking about change that, change this, I'm talking about the content of the girls and the events, you'll see. And nothing, I'm tired, as usual, the Android build always creates problems and slows down the other builds, but what can we do?
I also add that from the next builds on, something hellish and wild will come, so get ready!
I hope you like this new version.

Anデリ

Apr 9, 2020
Hello guys, welcome to 0.32! As I said, we continue with our beloved Cleos, in this build, we will have 4 events just for her.

One of them has been modified for plot reasons, so in the next build, we will have another Cleos event with a nice lewd.
For the next build, there will be many changes. No, I'm not talking about change that, change this, I'm talking about the content of the girls and the events, you'll see. And nothing, I'm tired, as usual, the Android build always creates problems and slows down the other builds, but what can we do?
I also add that from the next builds on, something hellish and wild will come, so get ready!
I hope you like this new version.
0.32 android still eror?

hawewon212

Jan 25, 2020
in signals I get unexpected encounters go to as media and spend some time with her but I don't get any scene when I go to her

Reactions: Hjyfh
Apr 19, 2020
I've kept track of this for the past few months, can't wait to play it for the first time. Does anyone know currently how long this game is?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion of Realms [v0.32] Zimon

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 583 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 566 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.31
ChampionOfRealms-0.32-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes