fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I'm still at the beginning, but this game is kinetic isn't it? we have no choices in the dialogues, and we cannot reject the girls ??

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hello guys, welcome to 0.32! As I said, we continue with our beloved Cleos, in this build, we will have 4 events just for her.

One of them has been modified for plot reasons, so in the next build, we will have another Cleos event with a nice lewd.
For the next build, there will be many changes. No, I'm not talking about change that, change this, I'm talking about the content of the girls and the events, you'll see. And nothing, I'm tired, as usual, the Android build always creates problems and slows down the other builds, but what can we do?
I also add that from the next builds on, something hellish and wild will come, so get ready!
I hope you like this new version.
The event that was modified will we see it in this version or the next?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Ey Zimon. A weird thing happened...
i started a new game and i noticed that Sheila joined the house (the event with all the other girls) before the scene on main street where she speaks about she not being able to be with us.
Kinda... weird. XD

artofvore

Aug 25, 2018
Alright I'm curious, but I don't know if I want to download 2gb if I can't get my rocks off. Anyone know how much femdom/pregnancy content is already implemented?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
i have v.30 how to update it into 32? can anyone help?
v.30 ==> v.31
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.30
ChampionOfRealms-0.31-pc Update Patch.rar
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v.31 ==> v.32
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.31
ChampionOfRealms-0.32-pc Update Patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

Reactions: masterdragonson

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Game itself looks great, but free room sounds little empty, also there is little bugs there and there. Remembering shower scene bugs most, but nothing major. I usually play every third updates so there is more context. I thank devs for good work.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do old save files work still? I haven't played since 0.23. If so, how can I talk with the girls besides 3 girls?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Ey Zimon. A weird thing happened...
i started a new game and i noticed that Sheila joined the house (the event with all the other girls) before the scene on main street where she speaks about she not being able to be with us.
Kinda... weird. XD
Thanks for noticing, fixed.

Alright I'm curious, but I don't know if I want to download 2gb if I can't get my rocks off. Anyone know how much femdom/pregnancy content is already implemented?
The pregnancy there is only the presentation of the operation, for the fd,there are only "light positions".
If you are looking for something more "dominant", you will have to wait for her.
CharaStudio-2020-11-13-13-08-04-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-11-13-13-16-00-Render.png

Game itself looks great, but free room sounds little empty, also there is little bugs there and there. Remembering shower scene bugs most, but nothing major. I usually play every third updates so there is more context. I thank devs for good work.
Well, I started to make it more open from 0.30, I have to start filling it with things to do.

I apologize for my ignorance but cant I just copy my save files on .30 to .32?
No need to copy, they transfer.

The relationship with Estia is straight-up abusive. Pretty gross really. "I'm the only one who can help you." Yuck.
The mc asks Estia if she wants help, he is not trying to force or appear in some sort of possessive/toxic relationship.

Do old save files work still? I haven't played since 0.23. If so, how can I talk with the girls besides 3 girls?
Should work without problems.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The pregnancy there is only the presentation of the operation, for the fd,there are only "light positions".
If you are looking for something more "dominant", you will have to wait for her.
View attachment 917007 View attachment 917008
Any chance for the romantic sex with her like the other girls? I am really liking the scenes with each girl so far and it seems that they really care for one another. Hopefully this girl can get some of the loving treatment as well.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Any chance for the romantic sex with her like the other girls? I am really liking the scenes with each girl so far and it seems that they really care for one another. Hopefully this girl can get some of the loving treatment as well.
Well, you can consider her as a puppy in the house, she'll have her moments of affection too.
What I have to decide in general is if these moments of strong domination will be a player's choice or if after a certain period of time that you don't give her the right attention, she will "assault" the MC.

By the way [B]Zimon[/B], how you want to receive bug reports
As you prefer, here or on discord.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Well, you can consider her as a puppy in the house, she'll have her moments of affection too.
What I have to decide in general is if these moments of strong domination will be a player's choice or if after a certain period of time that you don't give her the right attention, she will "assault" the MC.

As you prefer, here or on discord.
You just reminded me of that episode of Monster Musume where the girls go absolutely lustly under a full moon. (and conveniently we do have a pocket full moon at home).

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I've nearly caught up to the update and I've finished all girls' routes except for Izanami. When I go to her card page, I get this hint.
Screenshot_20201128-011202_Champion of Realms.jpg

Does this mean I'm caught up with Izanami's storyline as well?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes