Sep 22, 2020
Champion of Realms [v0.32] Zimon

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 583 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 566 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I can't seem to download the compressed win/linux version. It is saying the uploader has removed it

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So I played this for like an hour, have to talk to asmedia to have her make a portal or whatever, except when I walk into her room nothing happens. Same with heramel's story, I have to interact with her in her room, but the only option I get is to spend time with her. Can't progress at all. I got to see 2 whole lewd scenes before the game broke I guess :KEK:
I think you're missing a trigger, what do the signals say?

Nubbin

Feb 8, 2020
Is that Estia shower scene from the OP screenshots actually in the game? I haven't seen it and wouldn't know of any way to unlock it

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Can't get the meeting to start for some reason, all other missions are done and everyone is in the house.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Champion of Realms [v0.33] [Zimon] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.09 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.07 GB

Compressed PC Size: 466.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 449.8 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Is that Estia shower scene from the OP screenshots actually in the game? I haven't seen it and wouldn't know of any way to unlock it
Yes, it's in the game, Thursday morning at school

Can't get the meeting to start for some reason, all other missions are done and everyone is in the house.
Are you sure? Are all rooms open? Have you met Sheila in town? Did you go to the meeting room?

View attachment 935704
View attachment 935706
Walking into their rooms doesn't trigger any events, and talking to them only gives me the option to spend time with them or go home. So I dunno.
Did you go all the way with Asmedia?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
W H A T. If there's a scene with Asmedia, I never got it. Where did I go wrong. I just got the story of little Asmedia and the MC, then a hug from Asmedia, and that was all. T.T
Guys, the clues about what to do are also put in the dialogues, maybe I should make them in a different color to make them clear.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.32
ChampionOfRealms-0.33-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fetishgirl
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes