Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Well...This is a hard blow for me
Always baffles me how some people can't even care to be polite in their criticisms to someone who is providing a game they are enjoying for free...
Don't worry Zimon, can't play the update right now, but from the preview pics, I can already tell it's gonna be great

Reactions: Faustus7

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
From the Changelog...

Zimon said:
Bugs fixed after Early:​
Cleos' Gallery​
Asmedia Kiss' sound​
Lomgflash​
Did you reupload after that fix? I just ran into lomgflash and was searching for a 33a but didn't see one.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I need help, in the missions I get that I have to give Cleos a room but if I go to the library only time advances and if I go to her room, nothing comes out 1607546713050.png

1607546733550.png

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
From the Changelog...

Did you reupload after that fix? I just ran into lomgflash and was searching for a 33a but didn't see one.
Strange, I uploaded with everything already fixed.
View attachment Bugfix 0.33.rar
I put this which is the same file without having modified anything, since everything is already correct. Mmmmmm, I have to check what happened.

I need help, in the missions I get that I have to give Cleos a room but if I go to the library only time advances and if I go to her room, nothing comes out View attachment 935909

View attachment 935910
Did you check the library or the handling room?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I put this which is the same file without having modified anything, since everything is already correct. Mmmmmm, I have to check what happened.
This script.rpa file has a date of 12/09/2020 at 7:26 am.

The script.rpa file in the game folder of the ZIP I downloaded has a date of 12/07/2020 1:10 am

Once I replaced that one with this one, game start up is taking forever. Header bar says "not responding" letting it spin a while longer..... Still not responding a couple of minutes later, killing it and replacing it all with a newly downloaded zip (nopy link).

The script.rpa in the game folder of that newly downloaded zip is also 12/07/2020 1:10 am

Okay, maybe that wasn't the right path. Tried to start the game again without unzipping fresh. Started up just fine.

I do not get the Lomgflash error. So something happened that first load attempt which was not an issue the second time.

But at least the nopy link appears to have the unfixed script.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! ^^ So the girls are just allies of the protagonist right ? No ennemy monster girl temptress, or something of the sort ?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
But at least the nopy link appears to have the unfixed script.
I tried the Mega link too and saw the same issue, crashes on cleos gallery still. Bugfix posted above, fixes cleos gallery, but game then crashes at the new side event gallery page.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
im stuck with dangers lurking i did al events except the last 2 girls who i dont know how to unlock

NVM i figured it out i had a bug with asmus had to do the have fun event over to continue it was weird seeing two of the same celestial chick side by side

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Haha, I don't doubt it. I was just asking about their roles : are the girls all allies. Or are there ennemy girls that you must/may fight, and whom may try to tempt you ? ^^
Some of the girls are definitely not friendly at first, even trying to kill you XD. But they eventually become allies, temptation isn't much of a theme of the game. So far the story revolves around the allies, the antagonists are kinda misterious.

Reactions: Lucress
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes