Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'd like to play this game again.But seems like the game isnt ready with all those bugs.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well, you can consider her as a puppy in the house, she'll have her moments of affection too.
What I have to decide in general is if these moments of strong domination will be a player's choice or if after a certain period of time that you don't give her the right attention, she will "assault" the MC.
Hmm personally I would tend to avoid the domination route, as I prefer the strong romance that is in this game where there is no question of doubt that girls love the MC and he loves them back. But I could see her being an extremely passionate lover rather than dominant, but that's just me. By the way will she be able to talk? Plus something else I have been wondering when we go say in public with her will she have on clothes and just be fully nude when we are at home? It is just a personal preference of mine but I don't really like other guys eyeing my girls. So if I were to go to some supernatural meeting and I have to bring the whole group I would probably put clothes on her to keep other guys from eyeing her.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Possible bug: I downloaded the latest update and started a new replay from scratch. I completed ALL the events in Signals, except for Dangers lurking. I decided to make a last check of the city, in case I had missed something. I went to the school (Afternoon) and clicked on Estia in the Classroom. That got me a pool scene not previously offered, which led immediately to an Evening dream sequence in the Void, or whatever it's called.

Update: The same thing happened when I went to the Library and clicked on Cleos. It went promptly to the dream sequence.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hmm personally I would tend to avoid the domination route, as I prefer the strong romance that is in this game where there is no question of doubt that girls love the MC and he loves them back. But I could see her being an extremely passionate lover rather than dominant, but that's just me. By the way will she be able to talk? Plus something else I have been wondering when we go say in public with her will she have on clothes and just be fully nude when we are at home? It is just a personal preference of mine but I don't really like other guys eyeing my girls. So if I were to go to some supernatural meeting and I have to bring the whole group I would probably put clothes on her to keep other guys from eyeing her.
The romantic route is the main one for all, that dominant thing is for some lewd scenes.
Let's say there is a 10-day counter that increases if we don't pay attention to her. The counter goes down when we do "Pat her head" or something like that. If we don't pay attention to her for too long she will "take care of us". She's a hellhound after all.
For the clothes, outside with something on, inside the house we will see, both one and the other.

Possible bug: I downloaded the latest update and started a new replay from scratch. I completed ALL the events in Signals, except for Dangers lurking. I decided to make a last check of the city, in case I had missed something. I went to the school (Afternoon) and clicked on Estia in the Classroom. That got me a pool scene not previously offered, which led immediately to an Evening dream sequence in the Void, or whatever it's called.

Update: The same thing happened when I went to the Library and clicked on Cleos. It went promptly to the dream sequence.
It's right, when you have triggered all the right events the Dream starts automatically. There is no precise order.

Reactions: hentai charley

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Zimon
Come on dev, when can we get a fire stone!! Izanami's got to evolve into Ninetales soon! But I do hope we get more training in in order to get Flamethrower, as a Ninetales without Flamethrower is a deal breaker.

P.S. That Mightyena looks sick! Normally I don't like to get already evolved ones, training and raising from scratch is preferable, but this one looks great!

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Have you checked the Handling room? From there you can open the various rooms
I'm having this same issue. Even Tsukiko is affected, but she and Cleo are the only ones. Says, give them their new room, but they're already in their rooms through the Handling Room. Cleo has no talking, no chatting, just [Back]. I can at least remember naughty scenes with Tsukiko.

Does that new Heart thing play into it at all? Because I thought I got it full, but nothing changed for the handling room or the reception in the library.

Last edited:

Fess42

Feb 18, 2020
Hello, sorry for my english. I'm stuck, I can only work LV1. I have just 1 portail to cleo and I can't see the other girl, any tips ? And what I have to write in the chamber ? Thank you

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I come to inform you as well.
I made a small decision for this ver 0.33, I want to bring much more content than expected, correct the last remaining problems and complete the various corrections of errors in the dialogues. To do this, I’m also taking next week and I’ll release a big update for the first week of December. What does this mean in a few words? I have some semi-ready content and some new ideas that I would like to release altogether, and also take some more time because I don’t want to see any more bugs or grammatical errors or lack of text in the game, I think people get tired of finding these problems after a while. Ah, and I want a changelog as long as a papyrus. Don't worry, the wait will be rewarded. I ask you to be patient one more week, do it for her too.

Hello, sorry for my english. I'm stuck, I can only work LV1. I have just 1 portail to cleo and I can't see the other girl, any tips ? And what I have to write in the chamber ? Thank you
You can always work with her in the afternoon, for now only LV1. For the girls, have you checked the Handling Room?
Chamber codes: crab, moto, invasion.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Welp my save data is broken

I played this game from 0.01 (first release)

Its happened after multiple necklace in inventoryand its getting worse after 0.29

And now i cant trigger any new events from 0.30

Maybe there are condition to trigger event??

I want to continue play this game..but dont want to play from the start.
What a pain

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welp my save data is broken

I played this game from 0.01 (first release)

Its happened after multiple necklace in inventoryand its getting worse after 0.29

And now i cant trigger any new events from 0.30

Maybe there are condition to trigger event??

I want to continue play this game..but dont want to play from the start.
What a pain
From the screens I see that there is something wrong with the saves, the stars missing in the two cards, Maeve's double quest, and the fish stuff? Where does it come from?
Did you by any chance play the 0.30 with the 0.29 saves?
Unfortunately, there are two solutions, either replay from scratch or use this save, exactly after the house has been repaired:
View attachment save.rar

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
From the screens I see that there is something wrong with the saves, the stars missing in the two cards, Maeve's double quest, and the fish stuff? Where does it come from?
Did you by any chance play the 0.30 with the 0.29 saves?
Unfortunately, there are two solutions, either replay from scratch or use this save, exactly after the house has been repaired:
View attachment 923860
I play your game without missing updates.

yes its saved game from 29 and 29 b.
Suddenly no evets triggered in 30.
I tried 31..and still no new events..
I thought theres a bugs so i waited 32..
And still the same.

And i realized my save data is broken ..
I will try using your save data.
Thank you very much

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Zimon Following you on Patreon and just saw the public post go up about .33. Might want to censor the pics before the Patreon mods notice and block your page. They really don't like nudity in public posts.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you in version 0.33!
What am I doing up at 3:00 a.m.?
Well, I work to make a better place......nah, I was working for you. This build was hell, in the playtest nothing wanted to work, my fault I'm an idiot.After solving all the problems, I can finally tell you what you will find:
A new event for Cleos.

New random repeatable event for Cleos: Walk on the beach.

New unique random event for Heramael: PregX Experiment

New interactions for Asmedia:
Kiss that can evolve into kiss+handjob and headpat with its first and second version.

New interactions for Heramael:
Breastfeeding that can evolve into BreastFeed+handjob.

New interactions with Izanami:
Sword cleaning and "Headpat"(eheheh).

Maeve's Headpat

Asmedia's awakening: Now you can ask Asmedia to give you a sweet awakening every morning.

New music
New menus
Total correction of all texts and dialogues, goodbye grammar errors (I hope I haven't forgotten anything).
Total bugfix: For this, I'm adding a little speech, the game doesn't even have a bug at the moment, and I'm talking about 0.32, if weird stuff pops up in this 0.33, we'll see.
In any case, if you find old bugs, it's a problem with your saves.
If you need it, ask me and I will provide you with the necessary help.
That said, Estia Lick and Tsukiko are missing.
This is because Estia's scene has some problems that I'll show you:

What the hell is that tongue doing over the mouth?
For Tsukiko I want to do it again because I would like to divide it into two parts.
As for the next version, we've finished with Cleos, so I'd say let's continue the story of the MC and start introducing the hell beast. I will also add other interactions. And that's it. The early access is here, the public version will come soon. Me, on the other hand, I think I will go to sleep
I hope you like this new version.

Zimon Following you on Patreon and just saw the public post go up about .33. Might want to censor the pics before the Patreon mods notice and block your page. They really don't like nudity in public posts.
I have always posted without any problems, even entire nudity. I should practically delete all public posts if there are complaints.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
I have always posted without any problems, even entire nudity. I should practically delete all public posts if there are complaints.
Oh, I only just started following, so I only noticed it with this post. Well if no one reports you then you should be fine.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
That's it, I'm dubbing that next update the Rise of Headpatting. Dammit, when until I can headpat Estia and Sheila too?!
Ahahah, all of them will have the same kind of interactions, plus some unique ones just for certain girls, so yes, headpat for all of them.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Solak
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes