VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can you ignore some of the potential LIs without negatively impacting the story? :unsure:
This game looks amazing, but a few of the girls do not appeal to me at all.
How set in stone is the Harem tag?

Dec 7, 2020
Can you ignore some of the potential LIs without negatively impacting the story? :unsure:
This game looks amazing, but a few of the girls do not appeal to me at all.
How set in stone is the Harem tag?
The main story is independent of who you date, don't worry about that.

However, you should have a good or at least a decent relationship with all the characters. In most missions you must collaborate with other characters, and if they respect and trust you, you will have more chances of success (you can screw things up in some missions if you make bad decisions). But you can just befriend them, you don't have to date them if you don't want to.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
... Well, I don't really see a point in me playing the update, sadly. I loaded my save game and continued from where I left off but it went to some 'to be continued' images, and then the main menu. I guess I hit my maximum amount of days.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
... Well, I don't really see a point in me playing the update, sadly. I loaded my save game and continued from where I left off but it went to some 'to be continued' images, and then the main menu. I guess I hit my maximum amount of days.
There was an additional "official" day added by the update. (well most of the day anyway). You have to continue a save from before the end of the official days(which was Day 15 prior to this update). If you saved later during some of the 'free days' then you will have gone past the new content. Those free days are just bonus time to experience some other dates and missions, but don't count toward the official storyline days.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
I would like to make a request that we get enough days added in to make some coherent moves with different characters. We need the Betty stuff, as that opens up the story, and I think that there is Glow Stick therapy needed to keep the MC centered. Then throw in the other story stuff, which means the girl needs some loving. I will admit to not being the biggest fan of VULVA, but this game has me enthralled. I understand making a game is a process, I really do. I just think we need the time in place to get the story and a little MC TLC with on LI. The story is amazing.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
View attachment 1525756

Overview:
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training is a lesbian dating and school sim with RPG mini-games. Play as Emma, power mimic, as she enters the superhero training academy as a first-year student. Emma, taking on the code name Copycat, will have to balance her studies, social life, and her heroic extracurricular activities!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-02
Release Date: 2022-11-02
Developer: yahotzp F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.721
Language: English
Other Games: Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hey everyone.How can i use cheat password on this game?and is the game have new cheat code as well?

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
The password worked for me on the latest build. adaRulesMayhemDrools99 if I remember correctly.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Really enjoyed the Candace date. She's getting closer and closer to the mc. Crossing my fingers that the mc will gain a symbiote like her if she gets a chance to copy her powers. Who needs clothes when you have one of those?

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I don't class that.

It's an image viewer, no good without dialogue. I can see the images with unren without having to unlock anything. If I want a gallery I want the works.
Fair, although its personally enough for someone like myself. That's why I made the post, its bare bones but gets the job done

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
yahotzp

Noticed something a little weird when the mom arrives at the party.

MC is pretty pissed to see her mom, which I thought was normal in this play-through because I yelled at her and refused the apology earlier in the game. But in a play-through where I accepted the apology and was nice she was still pissed off when her mom arrived.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Noticed something a little weird when the mom arrives at the party.

MC is pretty pissed to see her mom, which I thought was normal in this play-through because I yelled at her and refused the apology earlier in the game. But in a play-through where I accepted the apology and was nice she was still pissed off when her mom arrived.
Emma seems to hold some disdain for her mom's popularity or maybe just living in her shadow. So even if they were on good terms the prior weekend while at home away from the limelight, her mother arriving in a literal spotlight probably irritated Emma a great deal.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Emma seems to hold some disdain for her mom's popularity or maybe just living in her shadow. So even if they were on good terms the prior weekend while at home away from the limelight, her mother arriving in a literal spotlight probably irritated Emma a great deal.
Yes, this is exactly it. Emma has a lifetime of very serious issues with Amy, and Amy is oblivious to how her fame can overshadow her daughter.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes