VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
So this and VULVA share the same universe? Well I say it in a technical sense since it's canon that Amy and Ling are married and you play as their daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aerlwyn

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
* It's mildly annoying to start a game having to select stats without knowing what they're used for.

* I;m not a fan of these animations, especially since I don't see the point of them.

* So MC is essentially a lesbian Rogue, eh? I can get behind that.

* I get the POV kiss, but it would have been nice to see the two girls kissing. Not enough of that in VNs.

* I really wish devs would resist the urge to use single option buttons. There's no choice for the MC, so why show an option button? I'd understand if there was an option to not use the x-ray vision, but otherwise it's pointless and hurts the flow of the game.

* Megan is sexier with one boob hanging out than she is naked.

* Perhaps a quick message t the player about how to disable the text box would be good.

* Megan looks lovely in bed with her legs spread wide like that.

* Can't read Jordan's name, at least not easily.

SoI know I focused mostly on flaws, but it looks like this game has the potential to be a lot of fun. Thyere are so few pure lesbian games out there, and this one seems like a winner.
Will try to address these in order.
- Early stats shouldn't lock you out of anything.
- I'm still figuring out what works and doesn't work. I'm pretty new to visual novels in general but I always liked it when the characters were animated, even if it was just blinking.
- There will be plenty of kissing but I am experimenting with a full character POV for this.
- I struggled with the best way to do this. Power use will become optional after the introduction.
- Jordan's name looks okay to me, should be yellow. Maybe a color setting?

Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
I had a poll to determine the subject for my next game, and the superhero theme won. But I had this one ready in case the magic theme won.

Ladies
Academy
of
Bewitchment
Illusion
and
Alchemy
Brilliant. I hope you keep making games after this one is done.

Reactions: yahotzp

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Makes you wonder what abbreviates to C.A.R.P.E.T.M.U.N.C.H., doesn't it?
Something painfully overwrought, like those JP titles that amount to story synopsis all by themselves that've been popular in recent years?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
- I'm still figuring out what works and doesn't work. I'm pretty new to visual novels in general but I always liked it when the characters were animated, even if it was just blinking.
- There will be plenty of kissing but I am experimenting with a full character POV for this.
- I struggled with the best way to do this. Power use will become optional after the introduction.

Yahotzp you should ask the mods to give you the developer badge below your avatar.

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Really am looking forward to more of this game as I very much enjoyed the first one by this Dev :)

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019

After playing it, I am really impressed. There are already lots of great choices and the characters feel deeper and more real than VULVA. And I love the tie in to VULVA universe. I only have criticism for the POV sex scenes. Receiving looks good but giving looks awkward and sometimes you can't really tell what is going on in some shots. It would be great if you could give a POV shot and a 3rd person shot for each scene. I don't think that would break the immersion.

Reactions: yahotzp
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes