VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.8] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I only have criticism for the POV sex scenes. Receiving looks good but giving looks awkward and sometimes you can't really tell what is going on in some shots. It would be great if you could give a POV shot and a 3rd person shot for each scene. I don't think that would break the immersion.
I agree on this point; I loved VULVA and I rather like what we have going with CLIT so far (that was fun to type), but it'd be nice to have a "Change Perspective" button like a few other games have during their sex scenes. For lesbian stuff, POV isn't always the best way to view things.

That sometimes applies in real life, too!

Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Papa Ernie:

Game has been updated to version 0.02.

What's new:

- New game systems are in place. You will have to start a new save game to avoid crashes. Sorry!

- Day 1 of Orientation is complete.

- 4 new student characters and 5 new faculty characters added.

- Multiple story paths added.

- 100+ new renders.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I appreciated that both this and VULVA share the same universe and it's canon that Amy and Ling are married.

Reactions: yahotzp

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.02] [yahotzp]

Original Size: 558 MB
Compressed Size: 72 MB

Win/Linux - - - - :)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Was really excited about this when I played the first release, but got very disappointed when it ended so suddenly. (My own fault, I didn't notice it was a first release when I started it) Is there enough new stuff in this update sex scene-wise yet, or should I wait a bit longer? I don't like coming back every update for only a few things, so normally I get an update every few patches on stuff.

crusherg

Feb 18, 2019
View attachment 560076

Overview:
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training is a lesbian dating and school sim with RPG mini-games. Play as Emma, power mimic, as she enters the superhero training academy as a first-year student. Emma, taking on the code name Copycat, will have to balance her studies, social life, and her heroic extracurricular activities!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-29
Release Date: 2020-03-29
Developer: yahotzp -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Store:
Other Games by yahotzp: Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 559842 View attachment 559845 View attachment 559843 View attachment 559844 View attachment 559846

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Avaron1974

crusherg

Feb 18, 2019
I had two viruses go through my system when I tried to download and play it...the game application was digged to look like a virus. Just giving a word out.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I've got "TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen" trojan detected in mega download can confirm it's a false positive?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm getting a bunch of errors when I use the x-ray vision on the teacher Ms Little.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes