VN Ren'Py Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.82] [yahotzp]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
For anyone wanting the cheat menu password is: adaRulesMayhemDrools1

You need to open the phone and press the patreon symbol in the phone, then a girl will appear and ask you the pasword after that you choose what to alter (stats or relationship of the girls) choose one and repeat the same process to choose the one option you did not choose before and have at maxed)
The password didn't work for me.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I get the swaying you put in to the NPC's is supposed to make it more lifelike, but I find it weird and offsetting. I kept thinking to myself if I talked to someone that did that, I would think they're drunk, or on some really good shit. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: cakeny

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i need a favor its bugging me and walk through isn't saying im trying unlock all gallery scenes the one im missing seems to take place after exam but before 7 minutes of heaven anyone know how im supposed to trigger it

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
omg how the fuck have in ever seen the sally imai scene before OMG it was so freaking hot lol

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
i need a favor its bugging me and walk through isn't saying im trying unlock all gallery scenes the one im missing seems to take place after exam but before 7 minutes of heaven anyone know how im supposed to trigger it
You are missing the gallery for getting Devya drunk during the party.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
That cheat password adaRulesMayhemDrools1 doesn't work is there a new one?
Edit: so i see it changes every update, whats the new one?

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thank you.
i would have shared it im using pantheon version which is 47 it was realsed on the 1 dollar version a few hours ago but wasnt sure if sharing it was cool since its a paid thing you need as far as i know. but so far it works from i guess ur version 42 - 47 atm

Reactions: Zontany

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
but Honestly though if i had one wish it would that walk through s were different. and Guys please don't be mad but i wish they were path specific.

example say i wont to focus a single game play of just mei and myself becoming friendly.

or if i want to focus soley on meg and stop they imani meg sex scenes they bother me make me feel like imanis trying to steel her.

for me the way the walk thorough are now have two much information. Thats not a bad thing for a walktrhough but when you want to try different path for different romances its problematic at least for me.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
- New date events with Nightingale and Glowstick
Hmm... don't seem to be getting this (or not seeing it). Was it retroactive? Cause not seeing it in the current content. Unless I had to of had a date with them previously in order for it to show up (I didn't even know I could date the teachers lol).

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hmm... don't seem to be getting this (or not seeing it). Was it retroactive? Cause not seeing it in the current content. Unless I had to of had a date with them previously in order for it to show up (I didn't even know I could date the teachers lol).
there's two date events atm i think during first week of school you basically get a free night and of and game asks if you want to spend time with students or faculty I imagine students will pop up students you can date and faculty will pop up faculty. however maybe this is just me but i have issues with nightingale version. no disrespect but that whole scene bothered me. Doctor ada basically forced us to go on that date and took all the romance out of it and or threatened to replace lotus if things didn't go her way kinda took the romance out of the idea of dating nightingale for me anyway. but that might have been what happened based of my choices and not overall game play.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
there's two date events atm i think during first week of school you basically get a free night and of and game asks if you want to spend time with students or faculty I imagine students will pop up students you can date and faculty will pop up faculty. however maybe this is just me but i have issues with nightingale version. no disrespect but that whole scene bothered me. Doctor ada basically forced us to go on that date and took all the romance out of it and or threatened to replace lotus if things didn't go her way kinda took the romance out of the idea of dating nightingale for me anyway. but that might have been what happened based of my choices and not overall game play.
Thanks, yeah I realized that I didn't go to Tech Wizard's Lab the first time. Went on a date with Devya instead. Went ahead and replayed from the beginning and went to the Lab this time to start dating Nightingale, so now I get that extra date.

I don't remember her saying she would replace Lotus (or I might of just not remembered that part), but I understand her saying Emma should date Nightingale. Emma's powers are unknown and need testing, and as a Doctor, they want to fully examine how they work. Yeah Emma already got Meg's power permanently, but she wasn't there for that. So makes sense that she would want to see it for herself to see how your body changes to getting a new permanent power. Nightingale just seemed to be the obvious candidate since she already works with Tech Wizard and can help with results.

And on the plus side, maybe after it's all over and you end up getting Nightingale's power, they might find out how it triggers and find a new way for you to permanently gain someone's power. This way you don't have to wine and dine every single person just to get a new power lol (and you don't have to break everyone's heart once you get their power and move onto the next person in line). :p

Last edited:

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks, yeah I realized that I didn't go to Tech Wizard's Lab the first time. Went on a date with Devya instead. Went ahead and replayed from the beginning and went to the Lab this time to start dating Nightingale, so now I get that extra date.

I don't remember her saying she would replace Lotus (or I might of just not remembered that part), but I understand her saying Emma should date Nightingale. Emma's powers are unknown and need testing, and as a Doctor, they want to fully examine how they work. Yeah Emma already got Meg's power permanently, but she wasn't there for that. So makes sense that she would want to see it for herself to see how your body changes to getting a new permanent power. Nightingale just seemed to be the obvious candidate since she already works with Tech Wizard and can help with results.

And on the plus side, maybe after it's all over and you end up getting Nightingale's power, they might find out how it triggers and find a new way for you to permanently gain someone's power. This way you don't have to wine and dine every single person just to get a new power lol (and you don't have to break everyone's heart once you get their power and move onto the next person in line). :p

yeah theres this who bit were bettys trying to tell her her isnt cool that we should discuss it with lotus first. and she basically says the less loctus knows the better and hinted that if she know about it that would force her to replace her with someone more compliant the rest of the scene made sence from a logical stand point but that little extra kinda ruined it for me. It kinda like.

Hey i need a favor
cool what you need
I need you to drive to this spot and pick up something
ok
Did i mention if you dont come back with the item or tell anyone about i will kill them and anyone you might even think of telling.

at least for me that how it felt lol which is two bad cause nightgale is fine as a mother.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes