EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
gamecovernew.png

Overview:
In Changing Life you play the role of an unsuccessful young man who gets a second chance from fate. Making a deal with a Mysterious Man he ends up being a teacher in a prestigious female-only university. Choose how to spend your time, manage your relations, make meaningful choices and meet a whole bunch of characters! Will, you succeed in your new line of work? Will you find the love of your life? Create a harem filled with adorable characters? Or maybe you will completely fail? It is all up to you!
Thread Updated: 2022-03-23
Release Date: 2022-03-21
Developer: WombatGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview0.png preview1.png preview2.png preview3.png misaki1p7.png preview4.png preview5.png mei3p11.png main13p6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Changing Life [0.1.0] [WombatGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,15 GB / 155 MB - ChangingLife0.1.0-0.1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,12 GB / 121 MB - ChangingLife0.1.0-0.1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Some sandbox visual novels have a little bug about movement elements,such directions where u wanna go,So i hope this one will be fine cuz I played a lot of sandbox games who had some issues during to the sandbox session

Reactions: Mystic

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
i might have to come back to this. how bad is the sandbox?
Well, the only sanbox elements are text choices. You choose where do you want to do each day. This way you can spend time/progress events with only the characters you are interested in! I explained it in developer notes.

No animated ?
Yup. For now, no animations, but they are planned for the future. So, stay tuned!

Somatra

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well, the only sanbox elements are text choices. You choose where do you want to do each day. This way you can spend time/progress events with only the characters you are interested in! I explained it in developer notes.

Yup. For now, no animations, but they are planned for the future. So, stay tuned!
Animations they are time killers :HideThePain:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

so is the game play like "lessons in love"

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'd say similar, but you have more options (afternoon during the week) and all character-events are optional. And my game is more focused on choices.
alright i'll give it a shot. can we get a list if future tags?

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
alright i'll give it a shot. can we get a list if future tags?
Sure. I want to add a lot of new things, but not all at once of course. What I want to include (I'll use F95 tags): Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Titfuck. This might change during the course of development, but you get the idea. And of course, most of them will be optional.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Sure. I want to add a lot of new things, but not all at once of course. What I want to include (I'll use F95 tags): Anal Sex, Ahegao, BDSM, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Titfuck. This might change during the course of development, but you get the idea. And of course, most of them will be optional.
most im ok with except femdom and lesbian...i dont share outside of the bedroom WITH MC involved. if they do stuff outside of Mc's participation then out of the harem for them...mostly:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes