DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Thoughts on the update... nothing new really, though I just want to vent on me hating characters such as Saki for being so secretive and some other characters in here. Being so secretive, when it clearly means life or death, or you pretty much being paranoid of the situation and yet people still won't divulge anything. I just hate this kind of trope in so many media I consumed throughout the years. Much of this trope I've seen in Anime, Manga, and through reading Light Novels... like, holy shit the moment I just encounter a character like this in the story I just immediately dropped it entirely and get angry at myself for wasting my time.

Sorry for the rant.

The rest though, hot sex scenes! I dig it! Now that we're seeing how you handle the romance and some bed moments, serious discussion between heroines and the MC, I'm curious on how you would handle the harem ending. Is a harem ending really in the works here? Because damn, imagine breaking the heart of Hanami, Reina, Hotaru, Makoto, Izumi and pretty much all of the girls who's getting Love Points at this point in the game. Like no matter how much Sayuki keeps changing the subject and saying she loves the MC, the fact that there's no Love Points yet (including some other girls too...) makes me think on how you would achieve the best ending. That's why, even though the MC finally tapped that girl. I felt nothing of it, both of them are just horny. (Maybe its just the MC and Sayuki's just go with it because she wants the MC to stop asking her about the questions and secrets he needs to know. Damn this game gets me going on being so angry about secretive characters.)

Of course, that is easily answered by advancing the plot and see where it goes. Lastly, I'm worried about that talk of Angels and shit with Saki. Also the part where,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, thank you so much for the update!

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Guess that this game will have ntr :cry:
I have to disappoint you, it is not planned :)

What is Hanami's scene 2? I didn't noticed I missed one.
Which event are you referring to? 2nd dorm event, or 2nd in general? I can give you requirements, but it can also be a bug

Thoughts on the update... nothing new really, though I just want to vent on me hating characters such as Saki for being so secretive and some other characters in here. Being so secretive, when it clearly means life or death, or you pretty much being paranoid of the situation and yet people still won't divulge anything. I just hate this kind of trope in so many media I consumed throughout the years. Much of this trope I've seen in Anime, Manga, and through reading Light Novels... like, holy shit the moment I just encounter a character like this in the story I just immediately dropped it entirely and get angry at myself for wasting my time.

Sorry for the rant.

The rest though, hot sex scenes! I dig it! Now that we're seeing how you handle the romance and some bed moments, serious discussion between heroines and the MC, I'm curious on how you would handle the harem ending. Is a harem ending really in the works here? Because damn, imagine breaking the heart of Hanami, Reina, Hotaru, Makoto, Izumi and pretty much all of the girls who's getting Love Points at this point in the game. Like no matter how much Sayuki keeps changing the subject and saying she loves the MC, the fact that there's no Love Points yet (including some other girls too...) makes me think on how you would achieve the best ending. That's why, even though the MC finally tapped that girl. I felt nothing of it, both of them are just horny. (Maybe its just the MC and Sayuki's just go with it because she wants the MC to stop asking her about the questions and secrets he needs to know. Damn this game gets me going on being so angry about secretive characters.)

Of course, that is easily answered by advancing the plot and see where it goes. Lastly, I'm worried about that talk of Angels and shit with Saki. Also the part where,

First of all, thank you for your comment! It is nice and motivating seeing people enjoy my work.

So, answering the big question - yes, harem ending is planned, it was from the very start. It will require a lot of work, earning trust and love of many characters, and then even more work with actually making a harem, but it will be possible :) I won't say more not to spoil anything here, but if you are interested in more spoiler-y plans for the game, feel free to drop me a message.

I try to mix the secrecy with advancing the plot with the right pace, while staying true to my original plans for the game.

Also, in a few days I will drop a quick fix to some bugs, erros in spelling and update a few things (that will include point system)

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Which event are you referring to? 2nd dorm event, or 2nd in general? I can give you requirements, but it can also be a bug
I'm looking through her gallery and I noticed scene 2 is missing. Which I would assume is an H-scene, and backtracking through her event tracker I can't remember an H-scene occurring just after the handjob massage and before the blowjob at the dorm.

Regarding spoiler content though... yeah I'll just message you and ask if the time comes where my curiosity cannot be contained anymore. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied right now and I'll be looking forward for more updates.

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
I'm looking through her gallery and I noticed scene 2 is missing. Which I would assume is an H-scene, and backtracking through her event tracker I can't remember an H-scene occurring just after the handjob massage and before the blowjob at the dorm.

Regarding spoiler content though... yeah I'll just message you and ask if the time comes where my curiosity cannot be contained anymore. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied right now and I'll be looking forward for more updates.
Yes, the gallery is for H-scenes, and the 2nd scene for Hanami is actually not one of her events, but one of the main events. It should happen by default, where you go with Hanami on the roof. Maybe you made a wrong choice there and missed the scene :)

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000
Aug 23, 2021

Sorry for the rant.

I have some theories already

Reactions: hentai charley

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, answering the big question - yes, harem ending is planned, it was from the very start. It will require a lot of work, earning trust and love of many characters, and then even more work with actually making a harem, but it will be possible :) I won't say more not to spoil anything here, but if you are interested in more spoiler-y plans for the game, feel free to drop me a message.
Personally I'm only interested in having a harem ending where the MC has all the LIs. Any other ending doesn't interest me.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
The_Wombat in think that something with the lighting in some renders, in the new updates, went wrong. The girls have some wierd spots on theire faces and arms as if they are to close to a light source, first scene i noticed it was the advertisment scene from Raina, the first sexscene with Sayuki and now on the date with Izumi

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Yes, the gallery is for H-scenes, and the 2nd scene for Hanami is actually not one of her events, but one of the main events. It should happen by default, where you go with Hanami on the roof. Maybe you made a wrong choice there and missed the scene :)
Oh that one, I didn't indulge her at that moment. Especially her showing genuine interest to the MC. I thought it might be bad to go that path so early on in their relationship.

I have some theories already

You took the words right out of my mouth, I just don't know how to phrase it earlier. Also, that I forgot about the religion tag is in here too. Here's hoping it'll be interested when it gets there.

Reactions: DonVipAlphonso
Aug 23, 2021
Personally I'm only interested in having a harem ending where the MC has all the LIs. Any other ending doesn't interest me.
Im going to go for harem ending too but mostly because I don't want to miss out any content :D maybe when it will be more completed Im going to go with other routes but so far my 2 saves are both focused on harem

You took the words right out of my mouth, I just don't know how to phrase it earlier. Also, that I forgot about the religion tag is in here too. Here's hoping it'll be interested when it gets there.
For me the mystery/religion part of plot is neat, and I like it, I wouldn't mind it being the central point, but it seems like there will be two "paths" the story will follow. We just have to wait and see.

Also, I have a question to the dev, is incest content ever gonna happen? As someone above mentioned it already

Reactions: BlasKyau

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so I am assuming these events are just not in the game yet that is not completed?

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
Ok so I am assuming these events are just not in the game yet that is not completed?
Did you start a new game, or continued from previous save? Because the new event tracker works properly only from new game, it does not list events completed before update.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Changing Life [0.4.1] [WombatGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 779 MB / 235 MB - ChangingLife-0.4.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 744 MB / 201 MB - ChangingLife-0.4.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

Unofficial Update Patch v0.4.0 to v0.4.1 (Compressed Version)
Copy/extract the content of the attached archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2021
Another lessons in love and overnight sensei....

Great...
I think it is much different, especially when it comes to the plot, than those other geat games!

.WEBP images in the OP need to be converted to either .JPG or .PNG or they won't appear correctly on the site.
I see it wrong too. Is there a problem with webps on this site? I am just curious, I haven't seen this in other games

Did you start a new game, or continued from previous save? Because the new event tracker works properly only from new game, it does not list events completed before update.
I started the game from new save after the menu rework and now I have a problem as well (update 0.4.1). After the fix it seems like new events from 0.4.0 I did were not counted towards the overall number

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes