2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Can you tweak/control emotions somehow, or is that just predefined based on the pose?
So far, emotions are rigidly set by animation.
In the future, an editor of emotions will be added: the choice of animation from presets of joy / sadness / disgust, etc.
Well, when the game gets a lot more gameplay, things like a reaction to certain actions will be added: the girl likes anal sex or she is horrified by it, etc.

Reactions: Gabaw and Xol

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
So far, emotions are rigidly set by animation.
In the future, an editor of emotions will be added: the choice of animation from presets of joy / sadness / disgust, etc.
Well, when the game gets a lot more gameplay, things like a reaction to certain actions will be added: the girl likes anal sex or she is horrified by it, etc.
Ah, gotcha. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

anon_john

Aug 6, 2018
This editor allows you to create characters of any gender :)
In one of the following builds, the ability to edit the "active" partner will be added, so the "futa" will also be added to the tags ^_^
Very cool stuff man - I am looking forward to that futa update :)

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I can't download it from any of the download side. 1.this download add is removed or closed from Google. In the mega download told it me ever as I would safe it:"1download failure" after it was by 100%

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
I can't download it from any of the download side. 1.this download add is removed or closed from Google. In the mega download told it me ever as I would safe it:"1download failure" after it was by 100%
Very strange.
I clicked on the Google drive link in incognito mode - it downloaded fine.
If you know any file hosting service that is guaranteed to work for you, I can upload the build there.

UPD: With GDrive, the problem is apparently on your side. I used several different browsers and everything works fine.
Try using VPN.

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Very strange.
I clicked on the Google drive link in incognito mode - it downloaded fine.
If you know any file hosting service that is guaranteed to work for you, I can upload the build there.

UPD: With GDrive, the problem is apparently on your side. I used several different browsers and everything works fine.
Try using VPN.

Which side works by me is norepy

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
im mixing between this & some other game with same art...
has some futa in it .. what was that game title again?

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
Very interesting but...
Changing the size of the head would be helpful for larger and smaller creations (scaling with the change body slider?)
perhaps simple textures for the male?

Reactions: Gabaw

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Very interesting but...
Changing the size of the head would be helpful for larger and smaller creations (scaling with the change body slider?)
perhaps simple textures for the male?
Such a slider was before. But ... One word: blowjob.
You absolutely don't want to know how much work it will take to optimize animations for different head sizes. I make the game alone and the development speed is higher than one slider.

Textures (or rather, their absence) will certainly be. Lipstick (and its absence), additional makeup options, face tattoos, freckles, etc. scheduled for one of the next updates.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Is the whole point of this to be a super character creator just with different scenes and positions, or will there be an actual playable or game part to it (like artificial academy)?Also when are we gonna be able to change her face? Just scoped out this game so i wanted to know, thanks.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Is the whole point of this to be a super character creator just with different scenes and positions, or will there be an actual playable or game part to it (like artificial academy)?Also when are we gonna be able to change her face? Just scoped out this game so i wanted to know, thanks.
Let's go in order.
1. While this is a character editor + scenes, as stated in the description. As soon as I implement all the planned features of the editor, I will begin to create a game based on this. What kind of game will it be? Keep for updates.
2. Already now you can adjust the shape of the face using the sliders. In the future, alternative faces will be added: like Milena, for example. It will not be too soon. Face rigging is a rather long and laborious process; so far I have more relevant goals. A clothing system or hairstyle designer, for example.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Let's go in order.
1. While this is a character editor + scenes, as stated in the description. As soon as I implement all the planned features of the editor, I will begin to create a game based on this. What kind of game will it be? Keep for updates.
2. Already now you can adjust the shape of the face using the sliders. In the future, alternative faces will be added: like Milena, for example. It will not be too soon. Face rigging is a rather long and laborious process; so far I have more relevant goals. A clothing system or hairstyle designer, for example.

Alrighty then i shall wait for this as your current work is going in a great direction. If you really make that game part in the future Ill definetly support you then.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Alrighty then i shall wait for this as your current work is going in a great direction. If you really make that game part in the future Ill definetly support you then.
Let me remind everyone that financial support for the project will seriously accelerate its development :)

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes