2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I don't know why, but every time I start the game it crashes saying that a "Fatal error ocurred"
Haven't played this, but that's an Unreal Engine error that can be fixed by running in administrator mode, at least for me. If that doesn't work I can't help you sorry.

Reactions: Fakeartist

Leona

Sep 16, 2017
Is there an older public version download location? I'd like to try this character creator possibly support but it constantly crashes. Tried compatibility mode and adminstrator mode. on Win10 64bit.

neo15

Nov 15, 2019
Is there an older public version download location? I'd like to try this character creator possibly support but it constantly crashes. Tried compatibility mode and adminstrator mode. on Win10 64bit.
Same. For me, on the very first time I started the game everything was fine, but since the second time it has been crashing instantly

fobedis473

Feb 7, 2020
For those who can run in once, but get a crash on second run - it's probably because app can not find folders mentioned in Engine.ini. Not sure who to blame for this silly error ))
Possible solutions are:
- before launching the app second time, go to "%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\CharCreationProject\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor" folder and delete Engine.ini file.
or better
- create a directory structure (in the game directory), as described in Engine.ini. Directories does not have to contain anything, they just have to exist
Tested on Win7x64

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Well 0.25 are free now (with lipples sex :giggle:) and 0.26 available for patrons ( )

ekko32

Feb 14, 2018
It's great the game I see potential. The bad thing is that some of the content is for patron and I could not see it 100% I hope that one day I can prove it since there is little what he asks for subscription but it is the problem of being poor. Good luck with your friend game

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.26 are free now!
And 0.27 in the early access with a few cool features.
Yaww, I finally made a hairstyle designer ^_^
1.png

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Well, 0.27 are free now! Just enjoy with hairstyle designer ^_^
And 0.28 in the early access. You can watch preview .

Reactions: qwertyop584

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
This is extra time for the build.
Considering that I plan to compile three versions of the game at a time (public, extended and experimental), this will considerably increase the time costs.
If a version of this bitness is needed by many, I will do it. But honestly, it looks like support for outdated technology.
Well, yeah.
But making 32-bit version for milestone releases (0.30, 0.40, 0.50, etc.) will definitely bring you some audience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
So

+
Pretty decent animations
Because short haircuts is muh thing, i was glad to see two options with such hairstyles ("tomboy" and "elegance")
Boobs with lips

-
Thiccless
Game does not save face settings - all face sliders resets to default after loading saves
Iris need some patterns
Breast slider is too short. Utter disregard! Maximum size should be at least twice of the current upper limit
All eyebrows are very long
Landscape has a better texture, than everything else

Overall: not bad. Considering that there are cybernetic bodyparts, snake tail, mouth-boobs etc, and because it's a pretty rare thing here, making this project a kind of unique. People who in such stuff may find it interesting. Worth a try for others. In later updates with more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheepySnake

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Such a detailed comment should be answered :)
Game does not save face settings - all face sliders resets to default after loading saves
This is a bug. Thanks for the report. I'll fix it now. 0.29 will be available to patrons in a day or two, and to everyone else - after some time :)
Iris need some patterns
Yes it's planned.
Breast slider is too short
Dude. You're wrong. I dodge as much as I can with an animation and a clothes rig, because the shape of the boobs at the borders of the slider is too different. So, sorry - no.
All eyebrows are very long
?? I don't quite understand.
Landscape has a better texture, than everything else
Probably because I don’t use textures - well, about 80%. Another 10% are masks with a size of four pixels.
I like this graphic style and it greatly speeds up the development.

Reactions: Xol
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes