2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Hey great man, do you think about adding sounds to the game? It would be great
As soon as I have the money to pay for freelancers, I will think about it.
So far, I have neither the slightest knowledge of sound recording, nor the money for default libraries. Of course, I can use the free libraries .. but the sounds of steps / shots in the game do not seem to be needed :)

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.29 is free now! Yaww ^_^

0.30 - very important build.
  1. it's first build for x64 and x32 both
  2. POSER TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shift11
Oh, Lord. Just look at the video:

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
one question: why?
theoretically, I can do this, unreal engine allows it. But why?
it will be a braking non-optimized shit with inconvenient controls
Dude because u doing good. U make a genius project. U make what people need. I have been following this since 0.16. With every patch i saw progress and change. Patches came out often. CCP was one of the projects for which i go to f95z every day. You are working on your project, labor is visible on it. I really hope to see CCP on Android someday.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Dude because u doing good. U make a genius project. U make what people need. I have been following this since 0.16. With every patch i saw progress and change. Patches came out often. CCP was one of the projects for which i go to f95z every day. You are working on your project, labor is visible on it. I really hope to see CCP on Android someday.
Thanks for the kind words; I’ll try to explain why this is not the best idea.

Funnily enough, stylized shading requires more resources than standard shading. Post-processing, all sorts of cool features, etc.
In addition, character models consist of many skeletal meshes, which does not accelerate their rendering. In addition, each material undergoes modifications in real time - hell, the game is built on this!

And I work with blueprints, and not with C ++ - there are many reasons for this. And this also negatively affects optimization.
In short, porting a game to an android requires several months of painstaking work involving highly paid professionals.

If someone gives me a big bag of money for porting a game to Android, I’ll think about it. But this bag has to be very big.

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for the kind words; I’ll try to explain why this is not the best idea.

Funnily enough, stylized shading requires more resources than standard shading. Post-processing, all sorts of cool features, etc.
In addition, character models consist of many skeletal meshes, which does not accelerate their rendering. In addition, each material undergoes modifications in real time - hell, the game is built on this!

And I work with blueprints, and not with C ++ - there are many reasons for this. And this also negatively affects optimization.
In short, porting a game to an android requires several months of painstaking work involving highly paid professionals.

If someone gives me a big bag of money for porting a game to Android, I’ll think about it. But this bag has to be very big.
Understood. Thx for answer.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Understood. Thx for answer.
So if you want to help the game (this applies to all readers), but you cannot become my patron for any reason, the best solution is to disseminate information about it; write reviews, recommend to other people etc.
Honestly, now is not the best period for me; working on a slowly dying computer is like masochism, so I will be very happy for any support.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
When will it be possible to completely change the fucker?
"Completely" is a relative concept.
If about body parts, color, etc. -- right now.
Body size... well, that. Even now, when only one character is scaled, scripting a scene sometimes takes me longer than animation.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes