2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I been trying to move the view to behind the char when i make one and only able to use the mouse around the front. are there camera controls of some sort when u r making a char

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.19 is free now and 0.20 in the early access. More info .

Reactions: Xol

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.20 are free now with new lewd scene.
And 0.21 in the early access with dressing system! ?

Let me remind you that by supporting the project, you will significantly speed up the development :)

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
When u will make the next part of the "
ACME OF ABYSS
???
thx
Postponed until better times :)

AoA is my first project; I made too many mistakes in it, it’s more difficult to fix them than to make the game anew.
As soon as I have free time, I will release an update with fix bugs and some little things.

But basically I am working with CCP right now. Soon I plan to start the gameplay part. Planned something in the style of AoA, only much cooler.

But it all comes down to money. I need more free time to work on the game; more plugins and assets. Yes, and update the hardware was great.

So if someone had a desire to support me on Patreon - you are welcome. Honestly, my financial condition is far from ideal, so any help will not be superfluous.

Reactions: Dbss

Dbss

Aug 24, 2018
Postponed until better times :)

AoA is my first project; I made too many mistakes in it, it’s more difficult to fix them than to make the game anew.
As soon as I have free time, I will release an update with fix bugs and some little things.

But basically I am working with CCP right now. Soon I plan to start the gameplay part. Planned something in the style of AoA, only much cooler.

But it all comes down to money. I need more free time to work on the game; more plugins and assets. Yes, and update the hardware was great.

So if someone had a desire to support me on Patreon - you are welcome. Honestly, my financial condition is far from ideal, so any help will not be superfluous.
Thx for ur answer
Waiting for the next great work

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
0.22 are free now and !

In addition, I have a message in the style of Jimmy Wales:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018

The ability to edit an active partner, futa and other pretty little things.

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Crashes on start-up.
Yes, my patrons have reported this bug.
Unfortunately, I could not reproduce it: 0.24 works correctly for me under any conditions.
However, restarting the game sometimes solves this problem.
At 0.25, I changed some parts of the code that could be causing the crash. But, again, I did not reproduce the bug and cannot guarantee that it has been fixed.

Hugh Mungus Kok

Formerly 'Hugh Mungus Cock'
Dec 7, 2017
Crashes on start-up.
yep crashes here too :(
Yes, my patrons have reported this bug.
Unfortunately, I could not reproduce it: 0.24 works correctly for me under any conditions.
However, restarting the game sometimes solves this problem.
At 0.25, I changed some parts of the code that could be causing the crash. But, again, I did not reproduce the bug and cannot guarantee that it has been fixed.
The same crash here, I ran it in compatibility mode on Windows 7 and it worked

cheepySnake

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2018
Aaaand, nevermind, I reopened after 1 time working and the same problem appeared
Well, something has already begun to clear up.
I have win 7; on win 10 did not test.
Most likely, the problem is in the engine itself. Perhaps some kind of compilation problem.
So far, I have not been informed about crashes at 0.25. I will try to post it in the near future.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
cheepySnake
win10 64bit
crashes on startup.
I think it's the Character Model that's doing it.
it looks...... weird.
Anyway here's the crash log And screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1573762584882.png

kosi

Oct 14, 2019
For all with crash on startup.
"Compatibility mode for Win8" or "Solve compatibility promblems" in context menu on exe.

Win10, 64bit. Worked for me.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes