VN Ren'Py Completed Chasing Beth [v1.0.2] [Tora Productions]

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
1569526_1639619736114.png

Overview:
Joel is a journalist who is suffering from PTSD due to being injured in a war. He takes on an assignment to write about a vigilante who he believes may have a connection to his past.

This is the seventh game in the "Elsaverse" series of games, but you shouldn't need to play the other ones to understand this. There are references to people and events from the earlier games, but any critical information is provided here.
So, feel free to jump in.

Thread Updated: 2022-01-30
Release Date: 2021-12-19
Developer: Tora Productions \
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - - -

Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cb_bv3_6.jpg cb_bv6_11.jpg cb_jbeth1.jpg cb_jjenn5.jpg cb_jmorns4b.jpg cb_jser36e.jpg cb_jwork7.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It started with the "Big Bang", and the ELSAVERSE continues to expand.
Tora Productions stands for best story-driven novels, but also means SAVAGE BUSH girls strike again. ;)

Scene 1: Underwater Life
1569610_cb_jser36e.jpg
Scene 2: THX for the plastic
e2c72ad2ad30082a9f0ac0a391617a91.jpg

Last edited:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Redemption For Jessika was the first vn game I played over three years ago. Absolute classic and a great start into the adult vn genre for me. I'm excited what great things Tora will bring up again with this one.

I still hope for pandora 2, please make it happen.

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Overview:
This is the game that Mortze and I have been working on for the last 4 months.
It takes place in the Elsaverse, but you shouldn't need to play the other games to understand this one.
There are references to people and events from the earlier games, but any critical information is provided here.
So, feel free to jump in.​
I always find it fascinating when the "overview" doesn't actually give any overview at all, lol.
Like, how hard is it to write a couple sentences about the gist of the story? Apparently, quite hard.

Jan 21, 2020
Tlaero's writing is on point as usual. Loved the tasteful, in-depth character exploration of PTSD from multiple angles. It's also incredibly tough to balance the
while depicting the caring friendship that Tonya and Tony embody. (At least without it coming across as gimmicky or corny) But they really ended up being an incredibly touching addition to Joel's story.

Mortze's art is gorgeous as well. The quality of renders can often be simplified into using the latest version of DAZ assets, but direction, colour, and lighting are so important and he fucking kills it here. I swear the two of you together is fire. Love it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As you played this game, could you attept a short description of what it is about?
How about a summary?
Maybe a broad outline of the plot?

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes