VN Ren'Py Completed Chasing Beth [v1.0.2] [Tora Productions]

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I'm the developer of this game. Can I take control of the thread?

<edited>

I found the ticket option and filed one. Sorry for going about this the wrong way!

Tlaero
Do we have android port for this?
I'm looking forward to this.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yes, in Saving Chloe. And she has also made a brief appearance in Darkness Falls.
Guys,

once again, you nailed it! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to see Miranda appearing in one of your next stories. Yep, she's my favourite character. Serena is quite a fantastic character, too!

Reactions: MadisonFreeman

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I knew she looked familar!!
God its been solong since if played a tora production game, ive loved every single one of them!
Can't wait too play this out
Now I remember her: Paul - our male main character - rejects her at the beginning of the story.

I say male main character because in Tlaero's stories the real main character is the female heroine even though you're playing as the male hero. ;)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, in this game we get to see 3 non-LI having sex with their respective partners. Later on you'll have sex with one of those non-LI and her girl friend. Knowing how crazy people are about NTR, this might be a big NO-NO for many. Good riddance if that's the case of anyone reading this

Reactions: Grosconnard

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
Exactly what you expect from Tlaera's writing. Another masterpiece. :)
There are quite a few good games out there as of late, but Mortze and Tlaera... it's a real pleasure to sit back and actually enjoy their work.

Thank you! Seriously...

Reactions: Sandragiak

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Knowing how crazy people are about NTR, this might be a big NO-NO for many. Good riddance if that's the case of anyone reading this
These games are mature stories for mature people. I don't think any of them/us ever bothered with such retarded hentai tropes.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I quite enjoyed the earlier elsaverse games. Hope the 'You Made the wrong choice' now you must be forced to repeat the section until you've made the approved choice is just an experiment because it is truly awful. Found zero enjoyment from playing this game.

4.40 star(s) 17 Votes