Mod Ren'Py Chasing Sunsets [v0.9a non-Steam/v0.9a Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you want 'em?
I would but SFS has hinted that a v0.7a update was imminent to fix some minor bugs... so I didn't press the issue nor waste time early this morning after I was done with the non-steam version. For example see posts here and here.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Sancho1969 , my guy! Just finished the release playing two of my main routes. Thanks for all your hard work, man! Appreciate it! No glitches or bugs like always \m/;)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A "minor patch" already happened.
I just don't know if that's supposed to be 0.7a
We've (a friend and myself) have confirmed that the Steam "Day 1" update is indeed the v0.7a fix. I'll be receiving it shortly and will initiate the porting process. If you ever need to know, in steam check the changelog and/or in-game check the about screen
1667056720738.png

Reactions: horstg

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Mod is PC / English

Install the mod inside a new/clean VN install. Don't do anything else, just those two things. Test and report back.
Figured out the issue. Forgot I had Unren'd it to extract the images and look at the gallery stuff I hadn't unlocked.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Indeed brother. I'm not being uppity by saying it takes a quality VN to be in my "favored" list. I'm a picky son of a gun. I only have a few favs and this is one of 'em for certain. Enjoy bud.
What all other games do you "favour" might go take a look :)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey Sancho1969 any time I try to take a screenshot by pressing 'S' it opens up the Stat Screen instead. Is there any way to change this? x
SanchoMod Update (v0.07 - Chapter 6)
  • SanchoHotKeys (while in-game only) NEW! In addition to the dialogue box's [Alt+ArrowKeys] adjustments you can now toggle the ChoiceGuide On/Off via the "g" key, the popup SanchoStats screen via the "s" key, the MiniStat via the "m" key, and the QuickMenu via the "q" key. Note that these keys are designated lower-case. Upper-case will still perform the standard RenPy features being render adjustment and screenshot respectively.

Reactions: imzahai

lmcc

Sep 4, 2020
Hi, sorry for asking this question here, since it's not about this game but i didnt know where to message.
I just wanted to ask if u eventually finished the New Coral City mod or if you stopped doing it because i saw that u were working on it but i couldn't find the actual mod.
Love your work btw, have a great day guys!

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What all other games do you "favour" might go take a look :)
Good question. I'm going to give you a twisted answer you might not expect but I feel is most appropriate.

I've modded tons of games and only release publicly a few. Those few I tried to scatter across various "categories" so more folks with various tastes would hopefully find one VN that's in their wheelhouse that's SanchoMod'd. Personally I have very few "favorites" in reality. I'm going to dodge it just a bit to say it's like movies, books, music, etc. I experience a ton of them (like most folks), many of which I have little issue with but have limited true desert island favorites. The reason for the dodge? Well I think you should maybe look at the mods I have out publicly and pick something that possibly interests YOU... who cares what I like, it's about what you like or maybe have never tried to know if you like it or not.

That's the experience I would hope you have at the end of the day... discovery and enjoyment. I'll leave it up to you to select the "favorites". Kind regards.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes