4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
True, just if the game mainly focuses on the MC-Jaye or any other MC-LI relation instead of more on other storylines, I would not suspect any big super positive things happening in chapter 2 with 8 chapters following that would then all be basically the happy end going on and on. That can work, but then there need to be other story lines that keep our attention. :)

That does not take away though that devs may well murder the char of Jaye so completely her route may be impossible to play for loads of players if some things that are possibly hinted at come true. Personally I could handle Rapey being the +1 if Jaye indeed has a trauma from early childhood, for me it would more become a problem after that to believe that she would be able to overcome that trauma somewhat believable within the confines of the games duration due to personal experiences with that. :p
I'm not sure how much the story revolves around the LI's and MC, because the dev has said they want to focus on the story and the lewds is secondary to it. Maybe it can still focus on the LI's in a more romantic way, but who really knows what they mean.

I think I've found an "out" for the devs if it is Rapey Mc Fuckface... the whole scene of Tara arriving and the body spray is just the MC having a nightmare of what could happen. :ROFLMAO: It's weak, but better than it really being Rapey Mc-douche-fuckface.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
True, just if the game mainly focuses on the MC-Jaye or any other MC-LI relation instead of more on other storylines, I would not suspect any big super positive things happening in chapter 2 with 8 chapters following that would then all be basically the happy end going on and on. That can work, but then there need to be other story lines that keep our attention. :)

That does not take away though that devs may well murder the char of Jaye so completely her route may be impossible to play for loads of players if some things that are possibly hinted at come true. Personally I could handle Rapey being the +1 if Jaye indeed has a trauma from early childhood, for me it would more become a problem after that to believe that she would be able to overcome that trauma somewhat believable within the confines of the games duration due to personal experiences with that. :p
After chapter 2, there would be 7 chapters left.
1 prologue and 9 chapters.
10 in total.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nothing important is going to happen in terms of Jaye and her brother's relationship in Chapter 2.
Hopefully the devs give us the option to confront Christian or not.
Sure the brothers will have a talk to fix their problems but not everything will be solved.
I think that by chapter 4 or 5 the relationship will be defined, if they forgive each other and get closer or if they end up fighting forever.
My bet is that George is trying to take over of the parents' company and is doing his best to separate them with the help of Christian and Mallory.
It may be that she will regret it and tell mc what George is planning.
I think you might want to recheck that.
In chapter 2, what we know will happen:

The MC and Jaye will have a long over due conversation. (Probably won't fix it, but will be important)
What happened with David will be explained.
What happened with the MC and Tara after the graduation party and what they talked about will be explained.
We'll know who the +1 is.

Tara will be a love interest ??
No. Confirmed several times.

Reactions: MV_1999

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think you might want to recheck that.
In chapter 2, what we know will happen:

The MC and Jaye will have a long over due conversation. (Probably won't fix it, but will be important)
What happened with David will be explained.
What happened with the MC and Tara after the graduation party and what they talked about will be explained.
We'll know who the +1 is.

No. Confirmed several times.
We must have to see the role of Christian in chapter 2. If he is the buyer of the yacht, it makes no sense for Jaye to take him to the yacht because the sale is already made or he was already in the yatch, how weird that George knowing what happened at the prom does not tell the MC that Christian is there too.
Other option is that he is a friend / boyfriend and accompanies Jaye.

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
We must have to see the role of Christian in chapter 2. If he is the buyer of the yacht, it makes no sense for Jaye to take him to the yacht because the sale is already made or he was already in the yatch, how weird that George knowing what happened at the prom does not tell the MC that Christian is there too.
Other option is that he is a friend / boyfriend and accompanies Jaye.
I don't think Jaye is stupid enough to hurt her brother if she still cares about him.

If it's really Christian, I think Jaye takes him on the yacht to make her brother jealous like when Jaye saw Mallory and her brother kissing and she is not tryng to hurt him.
But Jaye didn't think well of the reaction or feelings her brother might have when he sees them together.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think Jaye is stupid enough to hurt her brother if she still cares about him.

If it's really Christian, I think Jaye takes him on the yacht to make her brother jealous like when Jaye saw Mallory and her brother kissing and she is not tryng to hurt him.
But Jaye didn't think well of the reaction or feelings her brother might have when he sees them together.
Well that last does fit all too well with the Jaye we have seen until now, very impulsive and not very aware of how her actions might affect MC and his feelings. Still however we or devs would try to put it into as good a light as possible after that would happen, it would turn off a lot of players from Jaye and any intention/wish to play her path, since objectively it would be a seriously shitty move from her for anyone playing immersed in MC.

Just saying sorry after that would not cut it, it would really need a change in her finally where she starts to act as someone who does not only understands Mc also has feelings but also acts based on that and even then you would lose a lot of players for her path if Rapey is the +1 and we would also need to have a right to see MC explode without any guilt put on his side whatsoever by Jaye or anyone else.

Last edited:

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021

She knows what is she doing, Jaye does things without thinking it through or impulsively.
Anything that happens is her fault and she cant ask his brother for an explanation for the reaction he might have.
I think they should change their way of thinking and acting, but she much more.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
+1 being rapeface will kill any interest in jaye for a lot of players. seeing that jaye is the main LI and will most likely be very active in the game regardless if you pursue her or not, many players will drop the game just for her. Then you have players who don't wanna deal with all that drama. A unlikable MC and unlikable main LI will cripple his beautiful game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
+1 being rapeface will kill any interest in jaye for a lot of players. seeing that jaye is the main LI and will most likely be very active in the game regardless if you pursue her or not, many players will drop the game just for her. Then you have players who don't wanna deal with all that drama. A unlikable MC and unlikable main LI will cripple his beautiful game.
What you are saying here is the reason i don't think it's McRapeyFace, at least not by invitation from Jaye. I think the devs knows that would put to much hate on Jaye in the game.

Reactions: Mortarion

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah is similiar to the problem with Erynn/Ethan/MC in Intertwined.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes