4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
My thoughts again:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it is him, she knew the reaction of the mc when he will see him, is like adding fuel to the fire.
I only wanna know what is the reason of Jaye bringing Christian to the yatch knowing what can happen.
Is she jealous of the kiss that Mallory gives to the mc or it something else.

Reactions: St1ffme1ster

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
My thoughts again:

The problem with that theory is:

I'm pretty sure George knows who the purchaser of the boat is, especially as it's already in progress and they have 30ish days before the transfer goes through. With the deal already in progress, there is no reason for the purchaser to be there and if he was I'm sure George would have mentioned it, though he's been a bit of knob with info sharing. Surprising us with Mal's presence the day before and Jayes' +1 at the moment of arrival.

Which leads me to the second point, even if it was him coming as the buyer, George specifically refers to the person as "Jaye's plus one" which means they're together. If it was the buyer, he'd logically refer to them as "Jaye and the buyer" unless he's deliberately trying to set the mc up for a negative reaction.

The only way him being the buyer scenario can play out is if George is dodgy and setting them up. If that was the case, I highly doubt Jaye would have been willing to go along with it.

The only way it can be him is if Jaye has brought him specifically for the purpose of hurting the MC which I strongly doubt. I don't think she's that stupid and that hurt to do so and it would make her irredeemable with probably 90% of the audience. So unless the dev's really hate her and don't want anyone to like her, or have a foolishly misguided sense of their ability to turn it around, I doubt it will be him.

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
If it is him, she knew the reaction of the mc when he will see him, is like adding fuel to the fire.
I only wanna know what is the reason of Jaye bringing Christian to the yatch knowing what can happen.
Well only the devs knows the truth.

Reactions: MV_1999 and Naxos

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021

I'm pretty sure George knows who the purchaser of the boat is, especially as it's already in progress and they have 30ish days before the transfer goes through. With the deal already in progress, there is no reason for the purchaser to be there and if he was I'm sure George would have mentioned it, though he's been a bit of knob with info sharing. Surprising us with Mal's presence the day before and Jayes' +1 at the moment of arrival.

Which leads me to the second point, even if it was him coming as the buyer, George specifically refers to the person as "Jaye's plus one" which means they're together. If it was the buyer, he'd logically refer to them as "Jaye and the buyer" unless he's deliberately trying to set the mc up for a negative reaction.

The only way him being the buyer scenario can play out is if George is dodgy and setting them up. If that was the case, I highly doubt Jaye would have been willing to go along with it.

The only way it can be him is if Jaye has brought him specifically for the purpose of hurting the MC which I strongly doubt. I don't think she's that stupid and that hurt to do so and it would make her irredeemable with probably 90% of the audience. So unless the dev's really hate her and don't want anyone to like her, or have a foolishly misguided sense of their ability to turn it around, I doubt it will be him.
Maybe could be Calvin Jonhson, the player who Jaye pranked.
If its him i dont really understand mc´s reaction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
My thoughts again:

If she brought Christian specially to hurt his brother, she wont have redemption and the people who likes her, will be dissapointed and angry; and they don't want to know anything about her for the remainder of the game.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Wtf everybody is shady af in this VN! The only person I like is Erica and the Israeli bro

Sis is shady af, if that's the rape dude at the end she should AT LEAST call the MC for the heads up, even if was not her choice to tag him along (I suspect this is the case).
Tara is shady af too with the whole mc virgin thing, the airport ride when he ran away, plus the blocked phone on Jaye ( my theory she's in love with Jaye and knows sis actually loves the MC and is doing everything to separate them)
Mallory we don't know enough but I don't trust her one bit.
The lawyer is on the same boat.
I suspect dad and mom have a fucked up will condition to try and bring the siblings together in a weird way (the yacht, + ones like the rapey dude during this crucial time of re approximation, the whole secrecy of the lawyer, etc...)

What the actual fuck!?

Give me my money, I'm going back to Aspen so I can take my babe Erica away and run from these creeps.

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
Till the end of the chapter MC didn't see christian, devs also didn't show him so we cant certainly say that its christian...it can be someone else if it was christian dev would have showed it to us to keep us suspensed....i hope it issomeone else!!!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Till the end of the chapter MC didn't see christian, devs also didn't show him so we cant certainly say that its christian...it can be someone else if it was christian dev would have showed it to us to keep us suspensed....i hope it issomeone else!!!
Hopefully is not Christian, and is someone else.
But for the mc´s reaction its probably gonna be him.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

I was just saying it could be a possibility for Christian to be the buyer. However, I am more with the thought that he was brought by Jaye to intentionally piss off the MC (which sucks because I want Jaye and the MC to be together... that's just my personal thoughts).

As for people thinking it's someone else, as I have said on many threads with theories. Everyone will have their own, only the Devs know for sure. I am sticking to my guns this is Christian. Not just the reaction, the specific mention of the cologne/body spray thing solidified that for me.

Reactions: Naxos

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was just saying it could be a possibility for Christian to be the buyer. However, I am more with the thought that he was brought by Jaye to intentionally piss off the MC (which sucks because I want Jaye and the MC to be together... that's just my personal thoughts).

As for people thinking it's someone else, as I have said on many threads with theories. Everyone will have their own, only the Devs know for sure. I am sticking to my guns this is Christian. Not just the reaction, the specific mention of the cologne/body spray thing solidified that for me.
Well with 9 chapters still to go and the Jaye/MC situation likely only to be solved in last two chapters if that is what the game mainly revolves around (This does not have to be the case, it can well be the company and the death of parents is what game really revolves around allowing a much faster Jaye/MC reconnection). It seems quite sure something will happen next chapter, even if we have the talk, that will drive MC and Jaye apart or even with a good talk will keep them apart for now.

From the devs point of view bringing Christian on purpose, may well be the tool to accomplish that. From a player point of view though I really do think devs likely overestimate their ability to ever turn Jaye around for players after that move, so I hope they will have a good long think already now how to do that or are really already willing to have likely 50% of players give up on Jaye at end of chapter 1 however good her reason may seem to the devs to bring him along. Or that there is not another way as to bring Rapey in here to achieve their goal. It is their story and game though. :)

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well with 9 chapters still to go and the Jaye/MC situation likely only to be solved in last two chapters if that is what the game mainly revolves around (This does not have to be the case, it can well be the company and the death of parents is what game really revolves around allowing a much faster Jaye/MC reconnection). It seems quite sure something will happen next chapter even if we have the talk that will drive MC and Jaye apart or even with a good talk will keep them apart.

From the devs point of view bringing Christian on purpose, may well be the tool to accomplish that. From a player point of view though I really do think devs likely overestimate their ability to ever turn Jaye around for players after that move, so I hope they will have a good long think already now how to do that or are really already willing to have likely 50% of players give up on Jaye at end of chapter 1 however good her reason may seem to the devs to bring him along. Or that there is not another way as to bring Rapey in here to achieve their goal. It is their story and game though. :)
Yeah, I don't know why they would do that, but I think I would probably swiftly lose interest in the game if there is no way for the MC and Jaye to be together. That's just me personally, I know others have their favourites and wouldn't care, so it is just a personal one.

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Ofc it is fun to speculate, but it is so early yet that I don't think we can deduce much from the crumbles of information we have been given. It may not seem promising when they all have so many issues (voice in head - rage issues) but we are not sure that it will all go downhill from here. I don't think the devs plan to burn down their promising and popular game with irreversible acts from the leading lady (but then again, with a certain Captain on the credits, that may what they do. A horrible and swift end and the game will stop at chapter2).
Anyway, the MC will do fine in the end despite all his troubled female connections. As young and filthy rich I am sure a long-legged scandinavian blonde will appear and make him happy in the final chapter. She can probably ski too :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ofc it is fun to speculate, but it is so early yet that I don't think we can deduce much from the crumbles of information we have been given. It may not seem promising when they all have so many issues (voice in head - rage issues) but we are not sure that it will all go downhill from here. I don't think the devs plan to burn down their promising and popular game with irreversible acts from the leading lady (but then again, with a certain Captain on the credits, that may what they do. A horrible and swift end and the game will stop at chapter2).
Anyway, the MC will do fine in the end despite all his troubled female connections. As young and filthy rich I am sure a long-legged scandinavian blonde will appear and make him happy in the final chapter. She can probably ski too :)
True, just if the game mainly focuses on the MC-Jaye or any other MC-LI relation instead of more on other storylines, I would not suspect any big super positive things happening in chapter 2 with 8 chapters following that would then all be basically the happy end going on and on. That can work, but then there need to be other story lines that keep our attention. :)

That does not take away though that devs may well murder the char of Jaye so completely her route may be impossible to play for loads of players if some things that are possibly hinted at come true. Personally I could handle Rapey being the +1 if Jaye indeed has a trauma from early childhood, for me it would more become a problem after that to believe that she would be able to overcome that trauma somewhat believable within the confines of the games duration due to personal experiences with that. :p

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
True, just if the game mainly focuses on the MC-Jaye or any other MC-LI relation instead of more on other storylines, I would not suspect any big super positive things happening in chapter 2 with 8 chapters following that would then all be basically the happy end going on and on. That can work, but then there need to be other story lines that keep our attention. :)

That does not take away though that devs may well murder the char of Jaye so completely her route may be impossible to play for loads of players if some things that are possibly hinted at come true. Personally I could handle Rapey being the +1 if Jaye indeed has a trauma from early childhood, for me it would more become a problem after that to believe that she would be able to overcome that trauma somewhat believable within the confines of the games duration due to personal experiences with that. :p
Nothing important is going to happen in terms of Jaye and her brother's relationship in Chapter 2.
Hopefully the devs give us the option to confront Christian or not.
Sure the brothers will have a talk to fix their problems but not everything will be solved.
I think that by chapter 4 or 5 the relationship will be defined, if they forgive each other and get closer or if they end up fighting forever.
My bet is that George is trying to take over of the parents' company and is doing his best to separate them with the help of Christian and Mallory.
It may be that she will regret it and tell mc what George is planning.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes