4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
It's been a while since I enjoyed playing a vn so much. Definitely one of my favorites.
And the cliffhanger at the end left me with a bitter taste, hopefully not that rapey boy. (if its, what Jaye was thinking, she sure does it to make his brother angry or to make him jealous)
I think George is manipulating Jaye and MC with the help of Christian and David to make the two of them fight and grow apart even more, all so that George can take over the company.
And also i dont think the death of the mc and Jaye´s parents was an accident.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
It's been a while since I enjoyed playing a vn so much. Definitely one of my favorites.
And the cliffhanger at the end left me with a bitter taste, hopefully not that rapey boy. (if its, what Jaye was thinking, she sure does it to make his brother angry or to make him jealous)
I think George is manipulating Jaye and MC with the help of Christian and David to make the two of them fight and grow apart even more, all so that George can take over the company.
- I am not sure about George being the villain... but there are questions.
- I fully believe its Christian at the end of the chapter after the mentioning of the cologne/body spray AND there is only one man that would make the MC that angry in a split second
- I don't know if Jaye brought him to make the MC angry or to make him jealous... me, as the player, every time I think of it, I get angry.
- I do agree that the parent's death was probably not accidental.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Was it? I didnt even remember that topic. :unsure:

Can someone give me a quick and dirty refreash on my memory?
Thanks for asking, I was trying to remember what it was about too.
Thanks stuffstuffstuff for reminding us. Just want to :FacePalm:myself for forgetting. guess it shows how unimportant he was to me.

Here I was hoping we could suicide the MC and replace him with a better one with a spine. :ROFLMAO:

Woah! Woah! Hold the pitchforks, I'm just joking, geez.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
- I am not sure about George being the villain... but there are questions.
- I fully believe its Christian at the end of the chapter after the mentioning of the cologne/body spray AND there is only one man that would make the MC that angry in a split second
- I don't know if Jaye brought him to make the MC angry or to make him jealous... me, as the player, every time I think of it, I get angry.
- I do agree that the parent's death was probably not accidental.
Yeah, me too.
If it's really Christian, Jaye knows what she's doing, she's going to keep distancing herself even more from the MC with this attitude, the only thing I don't understand is why she's taking him to the yacht knowing what could happen when the mc see him.
Too bad there are a couple of months to wait for the next update

Andre Young

Aug 3, 2020
Who are the love interest ?
I know for sure that Jaye is one of them and the others ?
This vn makes me remember sunshine love.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Mallory for sure.
Erica, Linda and Fiona are all currently quite a ways away from the action for the near future, so it's unclear how they will play out.
And Tara is out.

I think that covers everyone at the moment.
yep that's it for the v0.2
I think there will be more characters in the next update

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The LIs will probably be introduced in the last chapter or the epilogue.
It would not make sense that they are introduced in the last chapters or in the epilogue. Surely in the next updates who are the loves interest will be defined. I don't know how many chapters the devs intend to do but the most appropriate thing would be to define the love interest before the middle of the story.

Reactions: Andre Young

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
[...]
THAT would be too far-fetched

Why does everyone assume that Jaye brought Rapey McFuckface ? Who's to say he wasn't already on the ship?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 5, 2019
THAT would be too far-fetched

Why does everyone assume that Jaye brought Rapey McFuckface ? Who's to say he wasn't already on the ship?

Has anyone here considered Rapy being on the ship as a potential buyer? MC and Jaye both arrive on the ship at almost the same time, Rapy could have been on the ship to look at the good stuff and stayed away from MC for the sake of his own health. The landing of Airwolf could have lured him out and the wind carried his deodorant to the MC.

At the moment there are just too many unknown variables in play to have meaningful discussions about who behaved where and why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who knows how this shakes out, it'll be interesting for sure.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes