4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Well where you can understand MC I can understand Jaye somewhat. If someone you care about (this does not even have to be love or sexual needs but also just sisterly or brotherly love) also hits upon a serious trauma by interacting with them it does tear you apart. At one part you want to be with them and share their life while the other part cannot handle it. One reason I said one of the few explanations for behaviour of Jaye is if she has a PTSS/trauma and MC hits upon it.
the best way for her is Therapy and (not seeing MC if he triggers the Trauma) if she has a Trauma
other than that I can understand your point I saw it in that scene:
The first meeting with George and Her she smiles a little upon seeing us but then immediately turns red in anger

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
Sorry for my comeback guys, I am lurking periodically here for any updates from the devs...

I saw some discussion about blaming Tara for Jaye's block and it's then when it hit me...
What if Tara was MC's first? :PogChamp:I mean the milf from aspen wasn't his first and after the fight Tara went after MC... dripping wet :WeSmart: It makes enough sense that I am willing to put a bet on it. There wasn't enough timespan for any other girl at that time.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Sorry for my comeback guys, I am lurking periodically here for any updates from the devs...

I saw some discussion about blaming Tara for Jaye's block and it's then when it hit me...
What if Tara was MC's first? :PogChamp:I mean the milf from aspen wasn't his first and after the fight Tara went after MC... dripping wet :WeSmart: It makes enough sense that I am willing to put a bet on it. There wasn't enough timespan for any other girl at that time.
I bet your left nut on this theory :KEK:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

I bet your left nut on this theory :KEK:
I would not bet against that theory.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

It does make sense in some respect, but I still think it was Linda (if I remember her name right) when he was in Colorado. Although, the fact Tara and the MC have been in contact since he left... it does make you wonder.

Jul 5, 2019
It does make sense in some respect, but I still think it was Linda (if I remember her name right) when he was in Colorado. Although, the fact Tara and the MC have been in contact since he left... it does make you wonder.
Erica asks him if her mom was his first, and he says no. Tara is the only real possibility unless it's just some rando, which seems unlikely.

Reactions: MV_1999 and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I assume you mean his first, he told Erica that Linda was not his first but nearly was.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I assume you mean his first, he told Erica that Linda was not his first but nearly was.
I'm pretty sure Tara was Mc first. Tara had a crush on MC but didn't act on it because of jaye so when she went after him after the fight and knew he was gonna leave they had sex. Any chance for a throuple given that tara has been both siblings first;);)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure Tara was Mc first. Tara had a crush on MC but didn't act on it because of jaye so when she went after him after the fight and knew he was gonna leave they had sex. Any chance for a throuple given that tara has been both siblings first;);)
Like I said I would not bet against it.
I'd actually pass on a potential throuple, I want Jaye all for my lonesome selfish self. :love: :love:

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Will the walkthrough mod help prevent me from going down to where there is suicide? That shits just too much for me, get connected to a character only to find out ya fucked up somewhere and someone dies cause of it.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Will the walkthrough mod help prevent me from going down to where there is suicide? That shits just too much for me, get connected to a character only to find out ya fucked up somewhere and someone dies cause of it.
Normally I won't comment on plot points, but I will say that your actions will not lead to someone the game has caused you to care about to commit suicide. The sole suicide planned for this story has already been visualized in Chapter 1.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Normally I won't comment on plot points, but I will say that your actions will not lead to someone the game has caused you to care about to commit suicide. The sole suicide planned for this story has already been visualized in Chapter 1.
Relief:)
that makes a lot fewer Brass Knuckles, Torches, and Pitchforks :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes