4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
Take the wolf puppy with you then Ercia sends you the picture, thats how it is said.

But i don't get it no matter what i do.
Did you talked to Erica when she is skating outside?:unsure:

I got it in my playthrough:
Talked to Erica
Had sex with no one
Took the wolf puppy home

Try these options if you haven't already

I actually got them both:

Memory Lane: Had sex with Linda at the cabin

Nom! Nom! : Have sex with Linda at the cabin and take the wolf puppy home.When you're in the plane Erica sends you that photo ( I suppose as long as you don't plow Erica,you get the photo)

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I actually got them both:

Memory Lane: Had sex with Linda at the cabin

Nom! Nom! : Have sex with Linda at the cabin and take the wolf puppy home.When you're in the plane Erica sends you that photo ( I suppose as long as you don't plow Erica,you get the photo)
Erica would certainly be less likely to send you a kitty pic if you hadn't been intimate. :)

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
Right then *stretches fingers*

Brilliant game. A moniker I don't use lightly as it has to be justified by brilliance in multiple departments. But this game delivers. Story is a big tick. It creates anguish, discontent, sadness and care within the player as they see the world through the MC's eyes. It creates that emotional link that allows you to invest yourself into an experience. Arguably the most important aspect of a game for me, regardless if its an adult game.

The models are beautiful. I can imagine they took a while to be crafted and perfected but I'd argue they're worth it for their originality alone. One aspect some content creates can forget is the importance of a unique, good looking MC(one would think this is a no brainer but broader experience says so otherwise!)

The intimate scenes are craft-fully written. And they portray a dialogue of a man more mature than 18 chipping away at a brainless dolls privates to achieve self gratification. Some may rue the lack of animations but with good dialogue, significant effort in animation making can be sidestepped without reducing the significance of the event.

Overall, I'm very excited to see where this story goes. My opinion isn't worth all that much but for what it matters, this is a game that I believe will be appreciated by people who crave a balanced story with emotional gratification as well as physical.

Good luck dev!

Crawlern

Nov 13, 2020
Great story.
Really liked the prologue a lot. The girls looks great & unique.
Looking forward for the MC & Jaye to finally talk alone.
Got slightly annoyed at the chopper scene. hopefully there is a positive story there for me.

Can't wait for next update. Looking forward to see what "the truth" is
Really great game

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So... I just played through this the first time... and I don't know if I can continue. That gut punch at the end of the current build(Edit: No... gut is not enough. More like gut, heart and head all at the same time). FUCK! I get too attached to these sometimes and I know it's just a game, it's just a story, but damnit I thought some happiness could happen... but no. FUCK!!

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And, on the next update, we discover that Jaye actually raised the parents from the dead using Christian and Tara as sacrifices and she sprayed them with Hatchet body spray to mask the undead smell. Just so she can tell MC she didn't come to his game because she was learning necromancy and preparing Christian for the ritual.

Oh the thread is going to burn for weeks...

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes