4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Actual information we have at the cliffhanger ending :

Helicopter lands.
Only Jaye gets out.
Both George and MC can smell something that is identified as Hatchet body spray (ignore the fact that neither should be able to smell anything from where people are standing).
This spray causes a negative reaction for the MC - stomach knotting up and fingers digging into palms of hand.

From this little information, most people are assuming that Christian is aboard the helicopter.

There are two main options : The first is that Jaye's +1 is a guy (possibly Christian) and she is bringing him because of her anger / jealousy at the Mallory / MC kiss.
Is this just Jaye repeating the earlier Christian incident? Was she also acting out of anger / jealousy then? (when and who did the MC lose his virginity to?)

The second option : MC is reacting to the spray for some other reason. Tara is the +1 and a male pilot is wearing the spray. The cliffhanger is nothing more than what we would get for an end-of-season TV episode and it's only purpose is to cause discussion and the desire to see what happens next.
Honestly didnt think of the second option but Im gonna use the logic of Occams razor and say its Christian. I hope Im wrong just because it seems like a bad move for the characters story in my eyes since for me it would make Jaye a pretty irredeemable character and would ruin any sense of sympathy I had for her.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Inbound to be flamed lol. But what are the estimated time between updates like 4 to 5months?. I'm just asking to see if I have to put it in the backlog n so forth.

Oct 2, 2020
I dont trust lawyer, maybe he reads masage on the phone and saw that mc and Yaye are apologising to each oter. Why would Malory kiss him when she goes out of office?Then he put them on different flights and this spray thing could also be set up by him, he is standing behind mc(the last part is maybe only just a crazy theory).

Last edited:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019

Helicopter lands.
Only Jaye gets out.
Both George and MC can smell something that is identified as Hatchet body spray (ignore the fact that neither should be able to smell anything from where people are standing).
This spray causes a negative reaction for the MC - stomach knotting up and fingers digging into palms of hand.

From this little information, most people are assuming that Christian is aboard the helicopter.

There are two main options : The first is that Jaye's +1 is a guy (possibly Christian) and she is bringing him because of her anger / jealousy at the Mallory / MC kiss.
Is this just Jaye repeating the earlier Christian incident? Was she also acting out of anger / jealousy then? (when and who did the MC lose his virginity to?)

The second option : MC is reacting to the spray for some other reason. Tara is the +1 and a male pilot is wearing the spray. The cliffhanger is nothing more than what we would get for an end-of-season TV episode and it's only purpose is to cause discussion and the desire to see what happens next.
I think a third option might be that Jaye's +1 is the equivalent of Mallory being the MC's +1, meaning she had no say in it. Because wtf is Mallory doing there? I assume the person behind this (I don't think it's George, but that's beside the point) wants to make sure Jaye and the MC don't reconcile so that person can take control over their parent's company. In that case the +1 might be some guy who's job is to woo Jaye while Mallory is supposed to seduce the MC. I could be way off though, it's just a thought that's crossed my mind.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Personally I think he should have tried to see her before meeting George the second time, even if they had limited time. A very simple "Hey, i'm sorry for all the shit I've caused for you and me" from both of them with an agreement to try work it out later would have been a start. No reason he couldn't have gone to the graves after.
Well yeah, we don't know how much time had passed after the first meeting and the second, i think George said something like 2-3 weeks in their first meeting...
But i think it is safe to assume that both were more occupied with the death of their parents, each in their own way.
Jaye had additional to her grieving likely also to deal with formalities that time, friends of the parents etc. she sure didn't have a easy time in these weeks.
MC was likely consumed by quite the guilty conscience, that he left, was away for 5 years and lacked the courage to go back sooner and will never have to opportunity to make up with them.

I don't really think u could 15 years of pain (for both of them) make up with a short talk and saying sorry, even a month on the yacht may too short for that.
Personaly i would have found it nice if Jaye/MC would have gone to the grave together before the meeting with George, i think that would have been a good opportunity to start over, even if they don't talk about the past at all, just as a symbol they still have and care for each other.

Where i question the MC is, why didn't he tried to call Tara after he couldn't reach Jaye 20 times, i mean that would have made sense and from Taras reaction i'm pretty sure she and MC stayed in contact at least from time to time.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Helicopter lands.
Only Jaye gets out.

Then I'd say a job well done :)

Personally I'm fairly certain it's the second option (or something close to it).

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think a third option might be that Jaye's +1 is the equivalent of Mallory being the MC's +1, meaning she had no say in it. Because wtf is Mallory doing there? I assume the person behind this (I don't think it's George, but that's beside the point) wants to make sure Jaye and the MC don't reconcile so that person can take control over their parent's company. In that case the +1 might be some guy who's job is to woo Jaye while Mallory is supposed to seduce the MC. I could be way off though, it's just a thought that's crossed my mind.
To be honest I think this possibility would be better than the alternative.
The determination of the theorist in this thread

Yeah... I for one know who was there, but I will stay in denial until I see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
george and malory are 100% suspicious .... if the devs allowed it ... i would kick them in the ass instantly
let's hope...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But if u kick Mallory overboard, u will miss all those delicious catfights, thats a big no.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
If Jaye's +1 is her rapist Chris, I don't think anybody in their minds can defend her actions. That means she is fucked up in the head who should need a mental help asap and mc shouldn't even think about any romantic interactions with her. Again seriously if her 1+ is Chris there can't be any redemption for her character for me even if she saves MC's life thousands times after that. I would rather getting backstabbed by Mallory then be with that bitch Jaye if this is the situation

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
I've been pondering Mallory a lot. I just have no clue how she fits in yet. So I went back and reread all her scenes, and jotted down the things that seemed important and tried to slap together a theory for fun.

That was what I came up with.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
Where i question the MC is, why didn't he tried to call Tara after he couldn't reach Jaye 20 times, i mean that would have made sense and from Taras reaction i'm pretty sure she and MC stayed in contact at least from time to time.
I try not to get too caught up in the debate here, but credit where it's due: I sometimes have to be reminded that the reader only has certain information in front of them, and this question is one I had not answered in the Chapter 2 script. I've done so now. Good eye.

There will be a few extra lines to explain this in the next release that would not have been there if not for you.

Thank you!

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I try not to get too caught up in the debate here, but credit where it's due: I sometimes have to be reminded that the reader only has certain information in front of them, and this question is one I had not answered in the Chapter 2 script. I've done so now. Good eye.

There will be a few extra lines to explain this in the next release that would not have been there if not for you.

Thank you!
I thought it was already answered in chapter 1 when Tara tells the MC to call her he says he doesnt have her number and she insist that he does so the answer to the question would just be that the MC didnt know he had her number.

Deleted member 2808342

Cliffhanger Vendor
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2020
I thought it was already answered in chapter 1 when Tara tells the MC to call her he says he doesnt have her number and she insist that he does so the answer to the question would just be that the MC didnt know he had her number.
The implication was intended to be that MC had her number, knew he had her number, and was trying to avoid additional conflict with Jaye standing there. Tara wasn't having it.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The implication was intended to be that MC had her number, knew he had her number, and was trying to avoid additional conflict with Jaye standing there. Tara wasn't having it.
Oh then I missed that implication its pretty common for someone to forget they have a number if they dont actually use it so I wasnt even questioning that part. At least for me if I go through my contacts right now Ill probably find at least 3 or 4 people I either dont remember or dont remember getting their number.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I've been pondering Mallory a lot. I just have no clue how she fits in yet. So I went back and reread all her scenes, and jotted down the things that seemed important and tried to slap together a theory for fun.

That was what I came up with.

Mallory could have just been saying it was to visit family so she wouldn't have to tell boss real reason.

Jul 5, 2019
Mallory could have just been saying it was to visit family so she wouldn't have to tell boss real reason.
Yea You're right. I just re-checked. I missed a line again. The voice says "But you have no family left, do you?" And later on says "Visting family, right duckling?", I missed the first line, and replaced it with the second in my head.

Edited my earlier post. Sorta puts another big nail in the coffin of the sibling theory. Thanks for catching that!

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Well, if you look at the Patreon page, the devs got the MC to sit with the girls for a new render - so it can't be total animosity :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes