4.60 star(s) 308 Votes
Jul 5, 2019
Its more so that shes getting upset and lashing out because she thinks the MC is dating someone but as far as the MC knows shes in a relationship with Tara
We don't know if the MC knows she's in a relationship with Tara. He only read that they kissed in her diary.

As for an actual relationship with Tara, we don't know if they were a couple, or just having sex, if it was long term or an occasional hookup.. It isn't clear.

EDIT: All we know for sure is that they kissed when they were younger. They had sex at least once, after prom, and it's implied that wasn't the only time.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I mean... there are many real girls that, believe it or not, behave quite similarly to Jaye. Girls like her exist... just be glad you haven't met any.
I've met some girls like Jaye and I'm telling you NO BUENO
not a pleasant experience at all
It's better to stay away from these people then to stay around them

Reactions: operamini

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The 6 I counted are (they might be slightly muddled order because it's been a few days)
1: First year Jaye pleading for him to return home.
2: After 1st meeting with George, she wanted to talk, he walked away after the number blocking story.
3: Aspen, she messaged called/ asked him to meet before seeing George again.
4: When he refused 3, she offer to fly out to Aspen to talk, he said he'll call back, never did.
5: Flight back from Aspen she again asked to meet, he blew her off to go to the graves
6: Hmm I can't find it. I might have mistaken it with the first time she reached out in Aspen to apologise about the blocked number.
1&2: agreed

3&4 : are the same call, she said that she hoped to see him sooner and if she can visit him in aspen (or at least she trys to ask), Ray interrupted midway to warn MC about a incoming snowstorm and that he should get his ass down the mountain asap, he is stuck in the lodge. When MC + the girls are coming back, they meet Mallory and in the evening of the same day he says he got a call from home and that he need to fly back in the night, as tomorrow is the meeting with the lawsuite.

He didn't ignore her, nor did he get a chance to decline anything.

5: He didn't blew her off, he asked her if she thinks that there is enough time before the meeting, which Jaye says unlikely too much to talk about, then they speak about the grave of their parents.

I wouldn't say he blew her off, also visiting his parents was very important for him due to his guilt of not being there...hardly something u can judge him for.

6: well yeah, u have a choice to just aknowlege her text or to ignore her, in that case 3/4/5 never happen though.

Last edited:

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
I dont even need to read the last 60 pages to know what kind of Bullshiit is being argued/written at this point. Just enjoy the Game as a whole and let the Devs do their work. Im sure they know what they are doing and how they envisioned the story till the End. Arguing or conveying negative thoughts about the fictional characters who appear in the game based on fail personal experiences or personal aspects not in a proper manner shows lack of character. The story is meant to be ''edgy'' and give a refreshing note to these repeatable themes on this site. You crave more and thats the best of it. Just jump on your Bandwagon and wait to reach the End line. Its just this simple.

Show respect to the Devs! A big amount of effort is being poured for this to happen, which you cant even imagine.

''Conspiracy Theorist will be Judged! ''

Last edited:
Reactions: Venoma

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
I dont even need to read the last 60 pages to know what kind of Bullshiit is being argued/written at this point. Just enjoy the Game as a whole and let the Devs do their work. Im sure they know what they are doing and how they envisioned the story till the End. Arguing or conveying negative thoughts about the fictional characters who appear in the game based on fail personal experiences or personal aspects not in a proper manner shows lack of character. The story is meant to be ''edgy'' and give a refreshing note to this repeatable themes on this site. You crave more and thats the best of it. Just jump on your Bandwagon and wait to reach the End line. Its just this simple.

Show respect to the Devs! A big amount of effort is being poured for this to happen, which you cant even imagine.

Couldn't agree more, just play the damn game, accept it for what it is and wait for things to unfold and not already torch the whole place down, jesus o_ô

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I dont even need to read the last 60 pages to know what kind of Bullshiit is being argued/written at this point. Just enjoy the Game as a whole and let the Devs do their work. Im sure they know what they are doing and how they envisioned the story till the End. Arguing or conveying negative thoughts about the fictional characters who appear in the game based on fail personal experiences or personal aspects not in a proper manner shows lack of character. The story is meant to be ''edgy'' and give a refreshing note to these repeatable themes on this site. You crave more and thats the best of it. Just jump on your Bandwagon and wait to reach the End line. Its just this simple.

From what Ive read its mostly talking about their thoughts on the characters that has nothing to do with being disrespectful to the devs. Also the whole "wait till its done" is a really boring way to look at it. The way games like this are released are like a show that gets a new episode every week so its pretty normal to expect people to talk about whats going on as the story progresses.

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
From what Ive read its mostly talking about their thoughts on the characters that has nothing to do with being disrespectful to the devs. Also the whole "wait till its done" is a really boring way to look at it. The way games like this are released are like a show that gets a new episode every week so its pretty normal to expect people to talk about whats going on as the story progresses.

None said not to give feedback or share your thoughts, but do so in a proper manner. I mean have you seriously read all the pages to see what is being conveyed and how? Some posts are really disturbing to some extent. The Devs were mentioned also sometimes. At this point its either you support the project with positive-negative constructive feedback or go find some other game. And if someone thinks the opposite then ''We agree to disagree''!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020

People aren't talking ill of the game and developer, they're only talking ill of characters, everybody feel something when reading a story, so it's not unreasonable to like or to hate a character based on his acts, even if it's a fictional character. This just means the story is being told well enough to get the reader immersed. Don't forget it's an interactive story, so when someone say things like, "I think x character is a awful, I rather stay away" this doesn't mean they are saying how the writer should tell the story they're only saying what they will do granted the option is given.

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
People aren't talking ill of the game and developer, they're only talking ill of characters, everybody feel something when reading a story, so it's not unreasonable to like or to hate a character based on his acts, even if it's a fictional character. This just means the story is being told well enough to get the reader immersed. Don't forget it's an interactive story, so when someone say things like, "I think x character is a awful, I rather stay away" this doesn't mean they are saying how the writer should tell the story they're only saying what they will do granted the option is given.
You got a point, but as i foretold its always how someone conveys the words. I dont have a problem if you dont like a character or if you like a particular character, but stay sensible. We need to somehow draw the line at some point, cause this triggers the healthy supporters.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
None said not to give feedback or share your thoughts, but do so in a proper manner. I mean have you seriously read all the pages to see what is being conveyed and how? Some posts are really disturbing to some extent. The Devs were mentioned also sometimes. At this point its either you support the project with positive-negative constructive feedback or go find some other game. And if someone thinks the opposite then ''We agree to disagree''!
I going to have to assume you didn't seriously read the pages.

Most of the conversation has been respectful, with both sides sharing their views. Personally I've learnt a lot from some, like how the one poster had a poor relationship with his family so his view on it, is very different to mine who grew up in a happy home without issues. I"m not going claim I've read every post word for word in detail, some I've ignored some not. By far the majority have been decent and respectful even when passionately arguing opposing views.

If anything is tiring, it's the people who come in with, I've got nothing to say so I'm going to make some comment about those who do.

Also the devs have been mentioned, you're right. I've tagged them several times and it's either been to praise them for the work, seek their confirmation on something, or just for fun to lighten the mood like my reference to them eating popcorn.

You got a point, but as i foretold its always how someone conveys the words. I dont have a problem if you dont like a character or if you like a particular character, but stay sensible. We need to somehow draw the line at some point, cause this triggers the healthy supporters.
Purhaps if you're feeling triggered, maybe don't read the thread? I'm not being a dick, but you've literally just come in and accused everyone of being disrespectful and posted 3 or 4 posts in the last page about how we shouldn't discuss a game or have an opinion about liking or not like a character because someone might get triggered?

I genuinely don't get the point you're trying to make when you said yourself you haven't read ; "I don't even need to read the last 60 pages to know what kind of Bullshiit is being argued/written at this point. " and then make wildly inaccurate statements.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
1&2: agreed

3&4 : are the same call, she said that she hoped to see him sooner and if she can visit him in aspen (or at least she trys to ask), Ray interrupted midway to warn MC about a incoming snowstorm and that he should get his ass down the mountain asap, he is stuck in the lodge. When MC + the girls are coming back, they meet Mallory and in the evening of the same day he says he got a call from home and that he need to fly back in the night, as tomorrow is the meeting with the lawsuite.

He didn't ignore her, nor did he get a chance to decline anything.

5: He didn't blew her off, he asked her if she thinks that there is enough time before the meeting, which Jaye says unlikely too much to talk about, then they speak about the grave of their parents.

I wouldn't say he blew her off, also visiting his parents was very important for him due to his guilt of not being there...hardly something u can judge him for.

6: well yeah, u have a choice to just aknowlege her text or to ignore her, in that case 3/4/5 never happen though.
Yeah.
I can accept it being seen that way. I was really sure the was another but I'll concede it as I really can't remember what one I was thinking about when I first counted them.

Personally I think he should have tried to see her before meeting George the second time, even if they had limited time. A very simple "Hey, i'm sorry for all the shit I've caused for you and me" from both of them with an agreement to try work it out later would have been a start. No reason he couldn't have gone to the graves after.

Reactions: DavDR

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018

I knew this game was going to be different, in that refreshingly good kind of way, when I read that initially included disclaimer page that basically makes it a point to indirectly state "we know a lot of you posters stealing the game on f95 love to sit around and endlessly complain and nitpick on the forum all day about anything a game does that tries to break away from the let's-100%-cater-to-any-insecurity-complex mold....so this is a warning not to play it if you are really that sensitive to any such non-mindless sex bot shaped solely for your own personal sexual pleasure content".

Under estimated how much time it would take me to play through a v2 so I didn't get to actually finish, but from what i did see this looks like a really excellent and promising start to a game. Nice blend approach to include both slow and fast burning content on the erotic side for those sitting down to play who might genuinely want/appreciate a very well written story....but at the same time are also *not* looking to wait 6+ hours to get a solid payoff fap out of that playthrough.

Only real "downside", if you want to call it that, keeping this game from having legit best game on the website potential is the animations of the payoff scenes aren't top tier quality. But that can obviously improve as the game goes forward.

Big thumbs up so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demonspike666

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
2: After 1st meeting with George, she wanted to talk, he walked away after the number blocking story.
This part could be constituted for mc was pissed after she accused him for not calling her back, then she still refused to admit that mc called and and the girl from the car ask mc and jaye for their phones and voila mc number was blocked for 5 years. mc reaction ok i had enough for 1 day. So he left.

He was already done with jaye petty treatment at that point you could see at mc reaction he was getting annoyed by jaye at that point. He probably thought jaye would throw another fit for something else and was not ready for more.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This part could be constituted for mc was pissed after she accused him for not calling her back, then she still refused to admit that mc called and and the girl from the car ask mc and jaye for their phones and voila mc number was blocked for 5 years. mc reaction ok i had enough for 1 day. So he left.

He was already done with jaye petty treatment at that point you could see at mc reaction he was getting annoyed by jaye at that point. He probably thought jaye would throw another fit for something else and was not ready for more.
Yeah, the both could have handled it better imo.

I think the both have a lot to make up for and apologize for. Then again if the did just that, we'd have a much shorter or different game and 40 pages less of rigorous discussion.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, the both could have handled it better imo.

I think the both have a lot to make up for and apologize for. Then again if the did just that, we'd have a much shorter or different game and 40 pages less of rigorous discussion.
lol yeah youre right ill never understand why a character would lash out like that over small things its just not how i think but its pretty realistic for some people in life

Reactions: Naxos

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Actual information we have at the cliffhanger ending :

Helicopter lands.
Only Jaye gets out.
Both George and MC can smell something that is identified as Hatchet body spray (ignore the fact that neither should be able to smell anything from where people are standing).
This spray causes a negative reaction for the MC - stomach knotting up and fingers digging into palms of hand.

From this little information, most people are assuming that Christian is aboard the helicopter.

There are two main options : The first is that Jaye's +1 is a guy (possibly Christian) and she is bringing him because of her anger / jealousy at the Mallory / MC kiss.
Is this just Jaye repeating the earlier Christian incident? Was she also acting out of anger / jealousy then? (when and who did the MC lose his virginity to?)

The second option : MC is reacting to the spray for some other reason. Tara is the +1 and a male pilot is wearing the spray. The cliffhanger is nothing more than what we would get for an end-of-season TV episode and it's only purpose is to cause discussion and the desire to see what happens next.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes