4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Also the expresion jaye made when she locked eyes with mc does not bode well. Like she wants another explosive episode to happen. and mc was already in battle mode when he saw who the +1 was. i dont think the lawyer will be able to intervene if mc goes to fight jaye +1.

Maybe Mallory can help cool mc off. Another plan of jaye goes down the drain.. :devilish: (y)
I'll bet that this is exactly how it will go. Mallory wakes up after the cliffhanger and the end credits, around the same time MC would presumably confront Jaye and her +1.

Picture it like this. MC recognizes Jaye's +1, and immediately following that scene, Mallory wakes up from some much-needed sleep. She checks her phone, chats with Amanda, then she hears noise coming from outside. She puts on some clothes, goes outside to see what is happening, then is greeted by the sight of MC pummeling Jaye's +1. Jaye stands there, watching with concern, while Mallory tries to snap MC out of it. MC storms off after the confrontation, while Jaye tends to her +1. Jaye thinks about how maybe she should have went about this differently, then moves to check on MC, only to see Mallory already consoling and talking with him through this. Input some decisions here and there, and this may be how it plays out.

Maybe it won't happen exactly like this, or maybe it won't even happen. But I'd suspect that whatever she has planned, would only serve to push MC towards Mallory, who, despite the fact that he just met her, has formed something of an instant connection with him(depending on your choices and the fact that she made MC laugh and smile). Perhaps we'd get the option of just being alone away from both Mal and Jaye. Regardless, I'm pretty sure that whatever Jaye has planned, will backfire hilariously, forcing her to be mature for a moment, humble herself, and attempt to have a real conversation with MC.

All of this is baseless speculation on my part:p, but with the way things are going, I'm willing to bet that the opening scenes of chapter 2 will go something like this...

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can somebody explain the fucking Jaye's actions and how does it make sense to me? The game clearly states that he is in love with MC. Yet she is having sex with Tara. Like if she wants to be with MC why she is in a relationship with Tara? Also she is being jealous because she saw mc kissing a girl but she is literally fucking another character. What the hell? Also Chris almost raped her if MC doesn't come and she agreed to meet with Chris again! Then when MC tries to protect her and give the scumbag what he deserves, Jaye blame mc and she says she doesn't need a brother. Then MC left his house because of her. WTF is this bitch trying to do? How she likes mc yet doing all this things? Also if her plus 1 is rapist Christian or hell any other dude, fuck Jaye completely. There will be no redemption for that

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Can somebody explain the fucking Jaye's actions and how does it make sense to me? The game clearly states that he is in love with MC. Yet she is having sex with Tara. Like if she wants to be with MC why she is in a relationship with Tara? Also she is being jealous because she saw mc kissing a girl but she is literally fucking another character. What the hell? Also Chris almost raped her if MC doesn't come and she agreed to meet with Chris again! Then when MC tries to protect her and give the scumbag what he deserves, Jaye blame mc and she says she doesn't need a brother. Then MC left his house because of her. WTF is this bitch trying to do? How she likes mc yet doing all this things?
Welcome to the party!
these guys can answer your questions :ROFLMAO:
Naxos
Skylaroo

b0nez

Sep 22, 2020
Doubters, Unbelievers, Heretics,

I speak to you as the true representative of the one true faith. The eternal church of Jaye. The one true goddess. The fiery deity who shall save our souls and lead us to eternal bliss.

You are misguided. You are blind. You are lost.

You all have read the defamations of the one great Jaye. Machinations by the agents of the evil demoness Mallroy. She who tries to subvert those of the faith. She who wants to destroy the world and eat your souls. She hides her evil intentions behind her beautiful heterochromic eyes. She hides her lies behind a body built for sin. Don’t fall for her! She saw the good Jaye could do for the world and decided to rise up from her domain of darkness to stop the world from being a better place. You on this forum who spread her words and denounce Jaye, you are complicit in harming this world.

For those of you who are just followers of those evil forces, don’t be afraid. There is redemption. For our Jaye is a merciful god. You shall admit to your sins. You shall show remorse. And you shall be forgiven.

But for those of you who chose to stay with the dark forces. For those of you who spread lies and defamation about our goddess. Be warned. The true believers of Jaye will not let your evil stand! You shall be destroyed by the holy fire of our goddess. Condemned to an eternity of darkness without boob and booty. To an eternity of NTR and loneliness. You shall never see the light of Jaye again!

The Jaye is inevitable. Choose wisely.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Are Erika and Linda love interests? I don't know why, but there's something shady about Mallory I just don't trust her, and Jaye made a pretty dumb move. So what is left for my MC?

Reactions: operamini
Jul 5, 2019
Can somebody explain the fucking Jaye's actions and how does it make sense to me? The game clearly states that he is in love with MC. Yet she is having sex with Tara. Like if she wants to be with MC why she is in a relationship with Tara? Also she is being jealous because she saw mc kissing a girl but she is literally fucking another character. What the hell? Also Chris almost raped her if MC doesn't come and she agreed to meet with Chris again! Then when MC tries to protect her and give the scumbag what he deserves, Jaye blame mc and she says she doesn't need a brother. Then MC left his house because of her. WTF is this bitch trying to do? How she likes mc yet doing all this things? Also if her plus 1 is rapist Christian or hell any other dude, fuck Jaye completely. There will be no redemption for that
This can all be explained by, while she is in love with MC, she doesn't think or believe he feels the same way about her. And "I'm in love with my brother" is not really something you can advertise. Most people aren't going to be like "Yea, that's cool. Not weird at all." So to cover up how she feels about him, she acts in opposition to her feelings. She pushes him away.

He has the same problem. Feelings for her, that he doesn't know she shares, he can't tell anyone. They fight all the time. So he runs away. They can't be together, they can't bear seeing the other with anyone else. So she pushes him, and he runs. This is obviously not healthy behavior, but they're young, inexperienced, and having emotions that if came to light probably wouldn't be taken well, blood related or not, they've spent most of their lives as brother and sister.

Also, so what if she's having sex with Tara? She's not cheating on anyone. MC is in love with her, and he's been with other people. Likely been with Tara too.

Reactions: 610 and b0nez

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
She wouldn't even have to be in a relationship with Christian. If she's in a relationship with anyone it's just going to make her look worse. It would just expose the hypocrisy of her expectations where it concerns the MC as she can date and fuck whoever she likes to fill some emotional void but god forbid she finds out that the MC has been at it. That's a level of possessiveness that would make the sanest amongst us run as far away as possible.
What you wrote is the definition of a possessive slut.

Jul 5, 2019
She wouldn't even have to be in a relationship with Christian. If she's in a relationship with anyone it's just going to make her look worse. It would just expose the hypocrisy of her expectations where it concerns the MC as she can date and fuck whoever she likes to fill some emotional void but god forbid she finds out that the MC has been at it. That's a level of possessiveness that would make the sanest amongst us run as far away as possible.
He gets just as jealous as she does seeing her with Christian. He insults her right after Christian leaves the house, like she does to him when she sees him with Mallory. Both of them are shown to be pretty terrible in this relationship.

Reactions: QBaSS and b0nez

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh please care to elaborate, because i only saw 2 times where he ignored her (ignoring her texts after he left and then the meeting after they meet for the first time in years), both understandable in the situation, now i'm really curious where the other 4 times are.
The 6 I counted are (they might be slightly muddled order because it's been a few days)
1: First year Jaye pleading for him to return home.
2: After 1st meeting with George, she wanted to talk, he walked away after the number blocking story.
3: Aspen, she messaged called/ asked him to meet before seeing George again.
4: When he refused 3, she offer to fly out to Aspen to talk, he said he'll call back, never did.
5: Flight back from Aspen she again asked to meet, he blew her off to go to the graves
6: Hmm I can't find it. I might have mistaken it with the first time she reached out in Aspen to apologise about the blocked number.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

I speak to you as the true representative of the one true faith. The eternal church of Jaye. The one true goddess. The fiery deity who shall save our souls and lead us to eternal bliss.

You all have read the defamations of the one great Jaye. Machinations by the agents of the evil demoness Mallroy. She who tries to subvert those of the faith. She who wants to destroy the world and eat your souls. She hides her evil intentions behind her beautiful heterochromic eyes. She hides her lies behind a body built for sin. Don’t fall for her! She saw the good Jaye could do for the world and decided to rise up from her domain of darkness to stop the world from being a better place. You on this forum who spread her words and denounce Jaye, you are complicit in harming this world.

For those of you who are just followers of those evil forces, don’t be afraid. There is redemption. For our Jaye is a merciful god. You shall admit to your sins. You shall show remorse. And you shall be forgiven.

But for those of you who chose to stay with the dark forces. For those of you who spread lies and defamation about our goddess. Be warned. The true believers of Jaye will not let your evil stand! You shall be destroyed by the holy fire of our goddess. Condemned to an eternity of darkness without boob and booty. To an eternity of NTR and loneliness. You shall never see the light of Jaye again!

I don't know what u mean with evil forces here, Mallory had the best scene in the game so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Ive been reading the negative jaye stuff its really entertaining but now Ill give my take. Jaye may not be a bad person (its really gonna depend on who the guy she brought is since if its the guy who tried to sleep with her on game day shes 100% evil) but shes at the very least an absolute idiot. Instead of trying to actually talk to the mc about it since she knows he sucks at reading between the lines in a convo she goes for the being jealous and angry route lashing out like a wounded animal to try and hurt the MC into being with her. Mean while theres this other girl(Malory) the MC just met who has some secrets she hasnt told yet but so far hasnt tried to hurt the MC. At the end of the day itll be the players call but so far everything jaye has done has only pushed the person she cares about away and instead of trying to fix that she doubles down. At least in my opinion if shes not evil shes definitely toxic. I hope that she ends up just being an idiot and is accidentally being toxic but so far theres been nothing to prove that.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021

Nah I like redheads but I learnt my lessons well when it comes to sticking my dick in crazy and Jaye is giving me blow up the boat because she caught MC getting head from Mallory vibes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lord Soth and DA22

b0nez

Sep 22, 2020
Nah I like redheads but I learnt my lessons well when it comes to sticking my dick in crazy and Jaye is giving me blow up the boat because she caught MC getting head from Mallory vibes. :ROFLMAO:
I see you are stuck in your heretical ways. I will pray for your soul. The time of the cleansing will come!

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Gotta admit seeing Jaye find out that MC has been homewrecking his way around the globe would be a reaction for the ages.
Yeah tho from what Ive seen it seems the women tend to be the ones to make the first move so I kinda blame them more then the MC even tho hes still at fault

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes