4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe she felt he needed some time to cool down too. Or if he hadn't come home yet, which is what I'm assuming took place.

He ran off. Tara went to find him. She told Jaye that he was okay. She had no way of knowing that was going to be last time she talked to him for 5 years. They had fights all the time. She never considered that he wouldn't be home the next day. Instead he came home to get his things and write the letter after everyone had gone to sleep, and left.
Yeah which was needed for the story. As I said before none of the things that happened between them in themselves is fully the fault of the one or the other (just both behaving badly and without trust in the other) and partly a long list of missed opportunities and miscommunications.

If look at the whole though, information from third people like bartender and also at fact we never see Jaye having any thought about or consideration how those interactions might have affected MC emotionally even years after the fact, that does not feel like someone that loves and wants to be with MC deep down. I think that is because of a trauma she has where those two feelings tear her apart, it fits all too well.

Luckily this is a game, so devs can heal such a trauma just with love probably within the story and her accepting and finally believing MC loved her all those years. IRL she would need loads of therapy and struggle to overcome it first before MC could do anything for her in the first place where she could even allow him to do so, think years instead of months. :p

Reactions: Dependable_223
Jul 5, 2019
I actually blamed the parents too for not interfering. and stopping this before it got out of hand , when she made that outburst it was infront of everyone. So mc did not feel welcome their anymore and took off because he did not want to be in any more drama then he already been in, and also been doing farly well on his own till Jaye called him that the parents died.
I don't know that he was doing fairly well on his own. It seemed he was just wandering aimlessly. When David was around to distract him he did seem to be having fun, but before David shows up, and after he leaves, MC just seems to be unhappy. And definitely still hung up on Jaye.

Reactions: DA22

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
If look at the whole though, information from third people like bartender and also at fact we never see Jaye having any thought about or consideration how those interactions might have affected MC emotionally even years after the fact, that does not feel like someone that loves and wants to be with MC deep down. I think that is because of a trauma she has where those two feelings tear her apart, it fits all too well.
Walter is pretty funny, he even mentioned i hope you and jaye dont get into another fight in my bar.. :p (y)

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
ahhh ahhh..........Jaye..jaye..jaye

guys, here in Italy we have a saying : " He pulls more of a pussy hair than a cart of oxen " ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
After she cooled down she should have gone to mc not the other day. thats too late in most cases. like what happened here. She got huge outburst towards mc whats was she thinking ?? Thats why they always say think before you speak.

Me too if am really angry and wont lash out but rather leave the room to vent someplace else because heavy words have away to destroy your relationship if your not carefull.
One thing I am definitely curious about is how Jaye spent those 5 years. I think it said she's in med school, and she's still friends with Tara, but beyond that, I hope we get to find out some of what went on with her.
George did say to MC at the funeral that after he left Jaye had a rough time. It will be interesting to see how rough and if it paints Jaye in a more sensitive light instead of being a hothead that overreacts to any slight against her be it real or not.

Reactions: 4ndri4n

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well she did decide to talk to him the next day, but he left in the middle of the night, so there's no way to know if it would have actually happened.
They would have kissed and made up and we would not have a game to play or pages and pages of discussions about. Or it would have been a very different game.

After she cooled down she should have gone to mc not the other day. thats too late in most cases. like what happened here. She got huge outburst towards mc whats was she thinking ?? Thats why they always say think before you speak.
I think that wasn't an option because he'd run away already and was probably banging Tara at the time before he came home to pack and run away again. Going to restart my game and name the MC Runaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 610

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
George did say to MC at the funeral that after he left Jaye had a rough time. It will be interesting to see how rough and if it paints Jaye in a more sensitive light instead of being a hothead that overreacts to any slight against her be it real or not.
Yeah, we def can use some more positive signs from Jaye, even if just taking into account how MC might have felt about all those things that happened between them and some concern for him, instead of only her needs. Though to be fair if we see all those things and reactions from her as tests of MC that she was really save with him and could trust MC, he did fail them all even if partly very understandable he failed from his pov. :p

That was one of my original points with the drama this update, devs needed to keep them apart and make other LI's a possibilty for MC. That did not help with making a future relation between Jaye/MC more likely or both more likable as such depending whose pov you tend to look more from. :)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Though to be fair if we see all those things and reactions from her as tests of MC that she was really save with him and could trust MC, he did fail them all even if partly very understandable he failed from his pov.
Contrary to what Cosmopolitan et al. would have you believe, pushing someone away does not make them magically end up in your arms. It makes them, you guessed it, stay away. These "testing" mind games only work on the most simpest (not a typo) of fools.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Contrary to what Cosmopolitan et al. would have you believe, pushing someone away does not make them magically end up in your arms. It makes them, you guessed it, stay away. These "testing" mind games only work on the most simpest (not a typo) of fools.
Oh for sure and the things Jaye is expecting and needs from MC are unreasonable and impossible to fulfill from his perspective. Maybe if he was perfect and fully aware of what Jaye needs, would not be driven by his own emotions and a great actor he could succeed. Unfortunately our MC is none of these and all to prone to acting on his own feelings, jealousy and not understanding Jaye either. :) That is why they ended up in the mess they are in in the first place.

Reactions: oidex

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
The only point why you guys start this pathetic little crusade was the asume - because of a smell o_O - that she brings rapey mcfuckface to boat. Once again for the record: The assumption that she perhaps could have done this under some circumstances. Till know no one knows this for sure - besides the devs. Wait for the next update to be clear. Then, and only then you can go rampage and polish the pitchforks.

I am totaly on your side that dragging fuckface to the boat would be and absolute dickmove, but so far this is just wild speculation.
I'd rather she bring someone else than Christian, even if it is another guy. If she brings a random guy, I would try for my MC to win her over but if it's Christian, I'll be down the hate path if there is one, of course.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She is making it really difficult for mc to still sympatice with her. Also with this douche will make working with jaye a real nightmare it will then be better if they start acting like eachothers rival instead. only 1 of them will continue the parent buisness. Not both.

Jealousy can also destroy the buisness everytime mc is with another girl Jaye will throw a fit. because she cant control her impulses.

Right now Jaye is on very destructive path. That can lead to no where good. And also Mallory is on the yacht. so if she is with mc we can already figure out how jaye is going to act.

Mc should throw this back at jaye jaye threw a fit when Mallory kissed mc yet she may even be in a relationship with this douche why would she care if someone kissed mc or not she should mind her own buisness.

This will also open up a path for mc to go after Mallory now since jaye was already in a fixed relationship. with the douche...

Last edited:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
She is making it really difficult for mc to still sympatice with her. Also with this douche will make working with jaye a real nightmare it will then be better if they start acting like eachothers rival instead. only 1 of them will continue the parent buisness. Not both.

Jealousy can also destroy the buisness everytime mc is with another girl Jaye will throw a fit. because she cant control her impulses.

Right now Jaye is on very destructive path. That can lead to no where good. And also Mallory is on the yacht. so if she is with mc we can already figure out how jaye is going to act.

Mc should throw this back at jaye jaye threw a fit when Mallory kissed mc yet she may even be in a relationship with this douche why would she care if someone kissed mc or not she should mind her own buisness.

This will also open up a path for mc to go after Mallory now since jaye was already in a fixed relationship. with the douche...
She wouldn't even have to be in a relationship with Christian. If she's in a relationship with anyone it's just going to make her look worse. It would just expose the hypocrisy of her expectations where it concerns the MC as she can date and fuck whoever she likes to fill some emotional void but god forbid she finds out that the MC has been at it. That's a level of possessiveness that would make the sanest amongst us run as far away as possible.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
She wouldn't even have to be in a relationship with Christian. If she's in a relationship with anyone it's just going to make her look worse. It would just expose the hypocrisy of her expectations where it concerns the MC as she can date and fuck whoever she likes to fill some emotional void but god forbid she finds out that the MC has been at it. That's a level of possessiveness that would make the sanest amongst us run as far away as possible.
Isnt the term +1 used when they are in relationship ? you dont bring another person like this on some important event if she was not a boyfriend or in relationship. like engaged or married etc.. Just a friend is not used with the term +1. or am i looking to much into it ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 610
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes