4.60 star(s) 308 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw maybe its just me, but since the company is really the moms company should mc not have bigger share of it then say Jay ? Jay is not the mom biological child mc is. She maybe Married to jay dad but she will always remain a step child to her. mc wont.

Or maybe i am looking at it wrong ?

I am going to replay the game and make all negative options towards jay and see if the ending is any different so far i only chose the neutral options and was not a dik towards jay i really feel that the ending would be more justified if mc was total dik towards jay because then she would actually act like antagonist. instead of a lovely sister. But she been anything but acting like huge B towards mc.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
Btw maybe its just me, but since the company is really the moms company should mc not have bigger share of it then say Jay ? Jay is not the mom biological child mc is. She maybe Married to jay dad but she will always remain a step child to her. mc wont.

It's a company they started together. They both left their jobs at the company from the beginning. James right at the start, and Sarah a bit later before they got married.

Reactions: Dependable_223

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

I am going to replay the game and make all negative options towards jay and see if the ending is any different so far i only chose the neutral options and was not a dik towards jay i really feel that the ending would be more justified if mc was total dik towards jay because then she would actually act like antagonist. instead of a lovely sister.
Well the role of the parents in this story and how passive they were to all that happened is slightly shady as well and in a way is even harder to explain as the behaviour of Jaye and MC (which makes some sense within the story if accept both are traumatized), it goes well beyond the normal privacy you would give your kids especially since it influenced them as well as the parents. I think we have to put that one to plot armor though, since if parents had taken a more active role before they died we would not have the game.

Though one can not escape the feeling parents were happy enough to keep Jaye and MC apart after it happened as long as they were alive to escape the drama between those two. :p Maybe not only MC got broken down by it. :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
He left because he was in love with her, and this probably seemed like the easy way out. He thought she hated him. He could either stay, and be miserable and watch her live her life without him. Or he could try and go live his own life maybe.
Well the way she acted out she may as well hate mc rather love. This is not how you love someone.

Reactions: operamini

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well the role of the parents in this story and how passive they were to all that happened is slightly shady as well and in a way is even harder to explain as the behaviour of Jaye and MC (which makes some sense within the story if accept both are traumatized), it goes well beyond the normal privacy you would give your kids especially since it influenced them as well as the parents. I think we have to put that one to plot armor though, since if parents had taken a more active role before they died we would not have the game.

Though one can not escape the feeling parents were happy enough to keep Jaye and MC apart after it happened as long as they were alive to escape the drama between those two. :p Maybe not only MC got broken down by it. :)
My point exactly the mom is not a good person, we dont know what happend to mc bio dad, she was the cause, also she forgot mc birthday what terrible parent do you have to be to forget something like this ?? She was only centered around herself. Suddenly this jay pops up and swoop her off feet. just because he mentioned her daughter brithday witch he too magicly forgot.. Sigh... :sneaky:

Well the way the parents acted no wonder mc and jay are so fucked up the way they are.

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018

if the game starts to get too intricate like TV series LOST .. I think I'll give it up :sneaky:;)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
Jul 5, 2019

It's an interesting question. I can't imagine they would just accept it as a lost cause. And they didn't seem like the completely hands off type of parents early on. Could be any number of things. Maybe they both got sucked back into their work like they were at the start of the game, and just didn't understand how bad things were getting until it was too late. Maybe they realized what was actually going on between them, but had no idea how to deal with it. Perhaps they felt this was something that their interference would only make worse. Could be any number of things, they don't really show up after the original incident to really know what was going on.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This.
I see people here bring the "get out of my life" scene every time and never once consider this.
I'm pretty sure everyone here has done or said something while they were angry and regretted it later.
It was nothing more than anger. Stop taking it at face value.
If i did i would talk to that person later and say sorry i overreacted and wont happen again etc.. thats not what she did though.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
My argument is that the traumatized part of Jaye was actually happy enough that he stayed away, while the part that is obsessed with MC was less happy and that the traumatized part of her will do close to anything to keep them apart.
then its not PTSD what you describe but more like skitsofrenia. She has 2 personalities one hates mc and the other that loves him... :p :devilish:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the way she acted out she may as well hate mc rather love. This is not how you love someone.
The problem is she likely does both, though hate is the wrong word. Her trauma is uncociously just stronger or as strong as her love and makes her act seemingly irrational for fact she loves him. She wants his attention, she wants him to love her but being with him awakens that trauma and associated pain time and time again and makes her act out against him to protect herself and unable to even at least look at things from his side cause then she would have to look at fact she might have a trauma and face that trauma. :)

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2019
If i did i would talk to that person later and say sorry i overreacted and wont happen again etc.. thats not what she did though.
Well she did decide to talk to him the next day, but he left in the middle of the night, so there's no way to know if it would have actually happened. And she did reach out to him. He said she sent him texts for a while. First angry, then pleading he says.. Presumably to get him to come home. He ignored it.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well she did decide to talk to him the next day, but he left in the middle of the night, so there's no way to know if it would have actually happened. And she did reach out to him. He said she sent him texts for a while. First angry, then pleading he says.. Presumably to get him to come home. He ignored it.
After she cooled down she should have gone to mc not the other day. thats too late in most cases. like what happened here. She got huge outburst towards mc whats was she thinking ?? Thats why they always say think before you speak.

Me too if am really angry and wont lash out but rather leave the room to vent someplace else because heavy words have away to destroy your relationship if your not carefull.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
then its not PTSD what you describe but more like skitsofrenia. She has 2 personalities one hates mc and the other that loves him... :p :devilish:
It is PTSD, but especially complex PTSD from childhood that is untreated for long time will lead to other problems and yeah sometimes even to creating various personalities, addictions and so on. The hiding from the trauma and having very disparate feelings for family members that you both love as such and that also hurt you is reasonably common and one of the harder things to deal with when you do become aware of the trauma's, so they finally stop becoming permanent. It can make you feel very disloyal to them even if you have good reasons for those feelings and reevaluating your relations with them honestly and your role in that can be very painful. :)

Another thing that many people do not understand is how bloody hard it is even when you have finally more or less succeeded in overcoming the emotional load and pain associated with your traumas, is after that to change your behavioural patterns (coping) that you created to deal with and protect yourself in past from those trauma's with long term untreated PTSD. Now that last is something MC could play a role in or make even worse for Jaye. :)

Jul 5, 2019
After she cooled down she should have gone to mc not the other day. thats too late in most cases. like what happened here. She got huge outburst towards mc whats was she thinking ?? Thats why they always say think before you speak.

Me too if am really angry and wont lash out but rather leave the room to vent someplace else because heavy words have away to destroy your relationship if your not carefull.
Maybe she felt he needed some time to cool down too. Or if he hadn't come home yet, which is what I'm assuming took place.

He ran off. Tara went to find him. She told Jaye that he was okay. She had no way of knowing that was going to be last time she talked to him for 5 years. They had fights all the time. She never considered that he wouldn't be home the next day. Instead he came home to get his things and write the letter after everyone had gone to sleep, and left.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well even she did, mc was already far away. and hurt him to much to react again. dont forget he was still very young when he ran away from home. He did not want to face her anymore. I wont either even after such an outburst from stay the hell away from further the better. he made her wish come true. So he gave Jaye her wish by staying far away.

So thats why i was surpised he actually answered the phone when jaye called him when the parents die.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Here we go again....

The very next thing MC decided to do was leave
And if you read the dialogues during Jaye's solo scene(masturbation and shower), she says that what she did was wrong and she overreacted etc etc

The next time they meet MC disappears as she is about to explain the "blocked" thing.
When MC is in Aspen, she messages him and apologies properly, as properly as someone can apologize through messages(long sentences and all)

Replay the game and read her messages you'll see what I'm talking about.

I've never said that Jaye is not at fault here.
I always blame both of 'em for the mess.
And yes her temper is not the best, she is quick to get angry
But this is not something extraordinary, there are people like this everywhere.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It is useless to debate with jaye lovers because it doesn't matter what she did they will still love her.
The only point why you guys start this pathetic little crusade was the asume - because of a smell o_O - that she brings rapey mcfuckface to boat. Once again for the record: The assumption that she perhaps could have done this under some circumstances. Till know no one knows this for sure - besides the devs. Wait for the next update to be clear. Then, and only then you can go rampage and polish the pitchforks.

I am totaly on your side that dragging fuckface to the boat would be and absolute dickmove, but so far this is just wild speculation.

PS: I'm a Jaye fan, if any one of those things you said where true, she'd be dead to me in 0.002 seconds flat.
Full ack! I can't say it better!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Here we go again....

The very next thing MC decided to do was leave
And if you read the dialogues during Jaye's solo scene(masturbation and shower), she says that what she did was wrong and she overreacted etc etc

The next time they meet MC disappears as she is about to explain the "blocked" thing.
When MC is in Aspen, she messages him and apologies properly, as properly as someone can apologize through messages(long sentences and all)

Replay the game and read her messages you'll see what I'm talking about.

I've never said that Jaye is not at fault here.
I always blame both of 'em for the mess.
And yes her temper is not the best, she is quick to get angry
But this is not something extraordinary, there are people like this everywhere.
I actually blamed the parents too for not interfering. and stopping this before it got out of hand , when she made that outburst it was infront of everyone. So mc did not feel welcome their anymore and took off because he did not want to be in any more drama then he already been in, and also been doing farly well on his own till Jaye called him that the parents died.

btw what i was wondering why the parents not reach out to mc like jaye did when the parents died al?? even after several years etc.. this is the part that could be put on the parents though.

Also after mc took of and jaye tried to contact mc he may not have percieved that as geniuine maybe he thought the parents put jaye up to it. MC also never got such a huge outburst from jaye till she says never contact her again. and the way she blocked him for 5 years mc may still feel she is not very geniuine with her feelings either. she feels way too conflicted.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 308 Votes